[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@seungshin--Wonder why HS/EH isn't wearing his matching gray Chuck Taylor sneakers in those bicycle pics? ED has hers on! 

Asking me?  Clueless here.  I do recall him saying they sit on top shelf in his closet, very well worn.

They look like a couple from the 50's in a nice way.  I like that they are on a 'ice cream bicycle date.'  Even if it's not vanilla !

Sometimes when I look at JJM and KSR I feel I'm looking an older version of LMH and Suzy especially KSR.

Yeah I ddo remember in one of the episodes where EH and JE in one of his audio recordings that he placed the shoes that 10s gave him I'm his closet.  They probably don't even fit anymore.

I'm really happy that this thread is flying!!!!!! Yippeee... only I am now behind some 20+ pages. It's been a pretty emotionally awful day for me so I'm really hoping that the holiday weekend shapes up or MLED shows 2 really pleasant episodes. As emotionally awful as it was, it was still far better than what's going on in ED's world.

I did see the bike photo of them - awesome. Love the parallels. :) so cute!!

AWE AND 20 YEARS LATER

ol8cq2S.jpg

I'm really happy that this thread is flying!!!!!! Yippeee... only I am now behind some 20+ pages. It's been a pretty emotionally awful day for me so I'm really hoping that the holiday weekend shapes up or MLED shows 2 really pleasant episodes. As emotionally awful as it was, it was still far better than what's going on in ED's world.

@junkietiger14,   Sorry to hear you had a bum day and hope tomorrow is better.. I have to say I to dread this coming holiday weekend but what can I say please come and go the only enjoyment I'll get out of is watching EH and ED I push all the other stuff off due to I planned to take a trip this month that delayed until Sept.. So my July is free an is not spent on airplanes and praying the mobile gadgets got enough juice to watch my dramas online..  So I'll keep watching my favorites episodes that highlights ED and EH scenes together I especially like the 10's and 20's ED and EH.. Well we don't know what the 30's have in store for us not until this weekend..             

If you are antsy and bored waiting for Friday, then feel free to read the  Episode 10 post on my blog....and the answer is in there too! 

OMG.. I am reading your blog and I must stop it, return to here to say kudos to you!! There have been questions lingering around my head about: why and why a little girl, hit by an young hippie boy's motorbike, and she was willing to protect him unconditionally, and even she loved him at first sight. OH.. I was so wrongly to think that her first sight was at the motor crash scene.. BUT actually when he helped her to push the cart! Now I'm cleared, and perfectly understand the plot scene, the love that little EunDong(은동) had for HyeonSoo Oppa(현수 오빠)!

Thank you for the movie lesson, and thank you for your excellent English literature. Oh.. It's also good to hear that you like Vietnamese coffe :) !

AWWW Chingu! 

Flowers for a smile.

52de7242ebd3f3fbf288e3ea0a2f83d8.jpg

Hugs to know everything is going to be okay

tumblr_static_sam_attack_hug_1.gif

5397e75f1483a.gif

And lastly a quote for motivation!

every-day-is-a-new-beggining-take-a-deep

I hope you have a better day tomorrow and you better be commenting on this weeks episode! :D

Translation:

Joo Jin Mo-Kim Sa Rang of on a ‘full-fledged date’…what about Kim Tae Hoon 

[OSEN=Reporter Kang Seo Jung] ‘My Love Eun Dong’ Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang’s hot date is ‘agitating the love cells’ of the viewers. 

JTBC publicized Joo Jin Mo & Kim Sa Rang’s ice cream bicycle date.  In the photos JJM and KSR are sharing ice cream sitting side by side talking to each other.  It looks like a painting of a beautiful date with Joo Jin Mo affectionately looking at the simple but elegant Kim Sarang.  They then draw our attention with a bicycle date looking like children again.  

This is a sweet date scene in a place of memories for both of them in their old place Chun-Cheon.  It is expected we will see them happily enjoying their ice cream and a bicycle ride without regard for anyone else around them.  It touches your heart to see them looking like they’ve returned to the time of Hyun Soo at 17 and Eun Dong at 13.

In Episode 1, Park Hyun Soo (Jr) at 17 and Ji Eun Dong (Lee Ja In) at 13 sat next to each other and talked of being able to find each other again, even if they ever got separated, just like Nello and his dog Patrasche in ‘A Dog of Flanders.’  Ji Eun Dong said ‘I will find you.  Your back is the warmest in the world so I will be able to find you.’ and Park Hyun Soo said ‘no matter how much you would have changed I think I will be able to recognize you right away.’  Ji Eun Dong also said she had one wish but kept it a secret keeping the viewers in the dark and curious.

The curiosity mounts as to what impact this date will have on them from here on as Ji Eun Dong faces a choice between husband Choi Jae Ho (Kim Tae Hoon) who has no intention of giving up Seo Jung Eun and Ji Eun Ho is expanding the war of nerves.  Tension will rise as the obsessive Jo Seo Ryong (Kim Yuri) is expected to wage a counter-attack that cannot be ignored.  

We will be able to confirm the picture perfect ‘ice cream bicycle date’ between Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang in this week’s episodes.

Both article our friends on Soompi posted say basically the same thing!

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201507020809202410

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110190814

@junkietiger14 :   I've found MLED to be an excellent escape from rough, emotional stressful days, too.  Something about having a "virtual"  experience  & reminder of PURE LOVE,  like the Large Block letters on the child's shirt displayed high on the wall in Eun Dong's   "BEENIE  BEENIE SHOP",   and like the 20 year true love between our OTP, just creates an warm atmosphere  where we can see that better days can become our reality.  

This drama has been a wonderful surprise, hasn't it.   Sad that it must end, but I believe this Writer will treat us and the characters kindly.  I will be eager to see what the Writer does for an encore. This will be hard to beat!

Wow @shamrockmom, I had a great time reading your post on your blog. Thank you for sharing the link and your thoughts. I hope you'll gained more fans/followers. I've always enjoyed reading drama recaps. And when I saw that baseball picture, I was trying to figure out what's wrong with it. Couldn't find any until I read what you wrote. Ha, interesting! Since I'm not a baseball fan, I couldn't tell. I look forward to read more recaps from you. :) 

Btw, I wish Dramabeans do recaps on this drama. They sure missed recapping a great drama for sure. 

@junkietiger14 sorry to hear you had a hard day. Hugs to you and other chingus who are going through a hard time. Hwaiting!! Himnae, chingus. 

Translation:

[OSEN=Reporter Kang Seo Jung] ‘My Love Eun Dong’ Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang’s hot date is ‘agitating the love cells’ of the viewers.

JTBC publicized Joo Jin Mo & Kim Sa Rang’s ice cream bicycle date.  In the photos JJM and KSR are sharing ice cream sitting side by side talking to each other.  It looks like a painting of a beautiful date with Joo Jin Mo affectionately looking at the simple but elegant Kim Sarang.  They then draw our attention with a bicycle date looking like children again.  

This is a sweet date scene in a place of memories for both of them in their old place Chun-Cheon.  It is expected we will see them happily enjoying their ice cream and a bicycle ride without regard for anyone else around them.  It touches your heart to see them looking like they’ve returned to the time of Hyun Soo at 17 and Eun Dong at 13.  

In Episode 1, Park Hyun Soo (Jr) at 17 and Ji Eun Dong (Lee Ja In) at 13 sat next to each other and talked of being able to find each other again, even if they ever got separated, just like Nello and his dog Patrasche in ‘A Dog of Flanders.’  Ji Eun Dong said ‘I will find you.  Your back is the warmest in the world so I will be able to find you.’ and Park Hyun Soo said ‘no matter how much you would have changed I think I will be able to recognize you right away.’  Ji Eun Dong also said she had one wish but kept it a secret keeping the viewers in the dark and curious.

The curiosity mounts as to what impact this date will have on them from here on as Ji Eun Dong faces a choice between husband Choi Jae Ho (Kim Tae Hoon) who has no intention of giving up Seo Jung Eun and Ji Eun Ho is expanding the war of nerves.  Tension will rise as the obsessive Jo Seo Ryong (Kim Yuri) is expected to wage a counter-attack that cannot be ignored.  

We will be able to confirm the picture perfect ‘ice cream bicycle date’ between Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang in this week’s episodes.

Thanks a lot seungshin! You're one of ours angels that knows korean!!

About the bicycle date, i'm sure they'll share lovey dovey scenes!!!

About this drama ending i'm 100% sure that writernim will give us an Happy End!!^^

Hey @mdj101--and other MLED and baseball fans:

mled10-14jpg.jpg?w=450&h=269 

What's wrong with this picture?

If you are antsy and bored waiting for Friday, then feel free to read the  Episode 10 post on my blog....and the answer is in there too! 

Read your thoughts on episode 10. Awesome post. Thank you. The fact that HS bothered to help out a young girl and old lady does attest to the angelic part of him which young ED, young as she was, could sense it. 

Translation:

Both article our friends on Soompi posted say basically the same thing!

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201507020809202410

Thanks for the translation darling!

Though I want to know about THE NIGHT! I'm way more interested in the night before the date (I'm assuming hugging in the rain scene happened the night before). Did they or didn't they? ;) 

Also SR..... that lady needs to know when she's actually lost. Her "counter-attack" would probably be ruining HS reputation as actor EH, which honestly, I don't think matters as much to him now he found ED.

That ice cream made me think to The Notebook scene...When they're walking together and Allie put ice cream on Noah's face and than they kissed *___* Maybe Hyun Soo will put ice cream on Eun Dong's face? XD

[photo deleted]

MLE CPnim with MLE poster

He attended a media conference this afternoon. He talked about the drama's ratings and KSR's acting skills. Also he mentioned the ending of the drama. HE or not HE? Please look forward it!

These are the news links. Wait for our angel translator :wub:

http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20150630_0013761056&cID=10601&pID=10600

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201507010100003160026045&servicedate=20150630

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=737755

There was a press conference by JTBC.  They were talking about their dramas in the 2nd half of the year. MLE was included. http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1435646411933792002

All of these articles pretty much say the same thing as the one I've translated below.  

XpEN1c1.jpg

JTBC has completed the fall line up and three PD-nims:  Song Won Seop (‘My Love Eun Dong’), Park Joon Seo (‘Last’) and Jo Joon Hyun (‘D-Day’) held a press conference.

CP Song Won Seop stated ‘we plan to do dramas that do not exist in main networks.’  The most important thing is that it is well made and that it becomes a topic of conversations (hello Soompiers!).  I know the ratings is an evaluation marker but beyond that it needs to be something people talk about.

The tvN’s ‘Misaeng’ received 8% in the ratings but the conversations surrounding it went well beyond into the double digit categories. We take this factor into serious consideration.  JTBC has had projects that have succeeded and some were 'buried' but none of them is something we are not be proud of.  That is the standard.  We will continue to choose ‘well made’ dramas that engage conversations.

‘My Love Eun Dong’ currently on air is a miracle love story spanning 20 years based on an ‘yin-yeon’ that cannot be stopped with time.   With analogue emotions it is touching the viewers.  The ratings leaves room for wanting compared to previous Friday Saturday dramas but as a ‘topic of conversation’ it’s receiving a lot of interest and favourable reviews.  

CP song states ‘My Love Eun Dong has 6 episodes left to go, we are receiving good reviews from many people and we are working hard to bring it to a good conclusion.  Whether it will be a happy ending we will only know in the last episode.  ‘We ask for your attention till the end’ he added.

Hi all, until now after reading all the comments and speculation about next ep, I feel that most of us frame JaeHo to be the mastermind behind Eundong's memory lost. Of course I object him for not telling the truth about her identity after the book was out, but let's think again from the moment that ED and JH was in the accident.
After the accident, some of us assume that ED has no issue with her brain, and it's JH who was the one to shock her physically and brainwash her. Well, I hardly can imagine this as for real, because JH actually loved her, and I highly doubt that anyone would do that with a purpose to "brainwash somebody, and then live with her", or is this I'm too naive? :) 

If the theory above is not what happens this week, then what does? Who is the mastermind? I suppose it's EunDong's step father. Why? I remember the time that JH's mum talked to ED, she said: "Why would he (ED's father) did this to her? It is as if she's not his daughter". I need to check the English translation, but it's similar to that.

Then how does the story goes? I assume that, after the accident, both JH and ED was seriously hurt, after maybe one or two weeks? they physically recovered but resulted in JH's unability to move, and ED's memory loss. Now it comes to the parents talks about the cause of accidents and money to deal with their medical status. JH's mother blame ED for the accident, and ask ED's family to take care of medical expense. ED's father for some reason doesn't want and cannot afford it, then he made up the love story so that ED heartfully believed it, and willing to take care of JH for all of her life. JH of course shared his part in this to join the liars, and later, when found out ED's pregnancy, he of course told everyone that it's his son to further bind ED to him...

I maybe wrong but I believe JH is not that bad.. but a poor man desperately seeking for love - Same as what SR is doing now to EunHo.

Also SR..... that lady needs to know when she's actually lost. Her "counter-attack" would probably be ruining HS reputation as actor EH, which honestly, I don't think matters as much to him now he found ED.

I agree with you SR will try to rip EH into shreds since she will know she can't have JEH.  We've been so warned with her character descriptions.

I also think the writer already told us what Eun Ho's answer to that will be from his ardent letter to Eun Dong.

'Even if someone gave me the whole universe I would not exchange that with (for) you.'  He will not give up Eun Dong even if he loses everything down to his shirts, which I think will happen because SR doesn't know how to pay and payback anything without involving money.

Eun Ho will sure be angry and Eun Dong will feel bad.  I like JEH angry, he does angry really well !

Thanks for the translation darling!

Though I want to know about THE NIGHT! I'm way more interested in the night before the date (I'm assuming hugging in the rain scene happened the night before). Did they or didn't they? ;) 

I am happy to know they've have been together during the day and we know they are going to have an evening together too (the Preview told us that!).

I am especially happy to know JED is not hiding in a corner somewhere totally devastated about what she's discovered from regaining her memory.  She looks like someone at peace and in love (and yes gorgeous, how many times do we have to say Kim Sa Rang is absolutely beautiful!).  Which makes me feel she has a plan for her life.  She is not being a victim as far as I can see from the beautiful BT photos of the ice cream bicycle date.  I am very happy to see that.  Thank you once again, writer-nim !

Archived