[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Has anyone noticed that during the bar scene between Seryung and Eunho, the song played was Elton John, Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word? The lyrics match so well with Seryung... I was laughing so hard when it's supposed to be a serious scene. (Love these clever insertions)

Ia2g8xP.jpg

What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there
What do I do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And sorry seems to be the hardest word
It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word
What do I do to make you love me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I do when lightning strikes me
What have I got to do
What have I got to do
When sorry seems to be the hardest word

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone noticed that during the bar scene between Seryung and Eunho, the song played was Elton John, Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word? The lyrics match so well with Seryung... I was laughing so hard when it's supposed to be a serious scene.

Hidden Content

so funny, the 'lightening' has a name and she is Ji Eun Dong.

Wow, there are a lot of great people in this thread, I really enjoyed reading everything. Yes, @seungshinl is more dangerous than her previous already dangerous self. A few of you might remember me as being the analytical type, doing a lot of detective work. But for this drama, I was totally thrown off by all those slow moving scenes (which I didn't like in other dramas, like School 2015) and they had me weeping uncontrollably. I would say Episode 1 is still my favorite (the others were all great too), I felt the intensity of the love even though our super young OTP were sitting/walking 1 meter apart. When HS casually mentioned ED's hairpin is pretty caused the young girl to skip a few steps. The expression of the writer listening to EH's dictation and their effective sound tracks made it so wonderful for me and I didn't need patience to watch those scenes. I left Western Dramas' (I am from Los Angeles) violent action packed scenes to the serene beauty of Korean Dramas. But this MLED drama series is beyond beautiful to me and I crave it so much. The "extra" character I like is EH's manager Ko, I really love loyal assistants and they make everything better. Keep writing and I will keep reading like an addict.

Guest kdramafanfan

@‌seungshinl Thanks for doing the awesome detective work on the bus scene!

I don't have a lot to say that hasn't already been said, but I do want to say these are some of the best villains I've seen in a long time. I mean what they've done to EH and JH is SO evil. I almost didn't watch this since I loath amnesia plots but they have really done a nice job with this trope.

June 18, 2015  3:00 PM --- Thursday afternoon.                                       OK to SKIP, if you already know how info  rich PAGE ONE is!

So frustrating when I lose my writing part way through!...Wasted time thinking i could really find it!  

ALERT!.... I'm reading PAGE ONE.   :o    Who knew that this Page One was actually PACKED full with a TON of USEFUL INFORMATION.    :D

Most of the time I find the first page pretty much useless, except for  correct spelling of names, or seeing who wrote or directed the drama.

BUT, THIS PAGE ONE SURE SURPRISED ME!     :o     I'm hoping some others will enjoy it as much as I am, now that I learned how great it is.

*********************************************************

I see @salijoo started this forum   (POSTED MARCH  24 [EDITED])  and @jadecloud was in the very first post with great English translations.

The PROFILE, then the PLOT were in English.    

But the MAIN CAST, and next 5 sections were all captioned in Korean.  So after looking at the last one, THE RELATIONSHIP CHART,  I just skipped all of it, when I started watching this drama.  I think I moved along and joined the forum in the area of  page 112 -113.  

However, I am kicking myself for being so "dense".  Once past the "Relationship Chart", starting with the heading VIDEOS  (right below that chart)  is where the "golden nuggets"  (loved by @shamrockmom begin along with solid "veins of gold" information are waiting to be discovered.   Under "VIDEOS", I selected "raw -- web video" #1, and it WAS "raw".  The "bed scene, naked, that I didn't know about, let alone SEE, untol pp.128-130.    All the "Teaser videos are there, too. How much time I could have saved.

PS:... Another random idea came to me.  I've not seen any references to site doing "Recaps and Reviews" for MLE so far. I even wonder what that means. 

I plan to put all the blame directly on @salijoo and on @jadecloud for being just EXCESSIVELY MODEST.  

Allow me to blow a horn  for them instead!    :phew:   (I need to learn how to import better emoticons!) .Best not to skip a single HEADING after this.

VIDEOS  --- Direct links to 4 "teasers" & 4 web videos, Poster Shoots, & First Script Reading.

CP SONG'S JOURNAL   In clear English (#1 - #4)

NOTES  --- Two direct  links to interesting Asian Wiki sites about MLE.

SUBTITLES ---  Direct links to Viki & Drama Fever  sites.for subtitles.

LINKS --- Direct links to 8 sites ( Daum Cafe, JTBC's Youtube Drama Channel, Baidu, Naver TVcast, Twitter, etc.)

INSTAGRAMS --- Direct links to Kim Sa-rang, Kim Yoon-soo, Baek Sung-hyun, & Park Min-soo (managed by his Mother)..

NEWSFEED --- Direct links to   29 news items about MLE,  period covering  from March 24 to May 5 of this year (2015).

RULES  ---    Direct links to General Soompi rules and to rules specific to Dramas/N=Movies & Actors/Actresses.

AND THEN,  Directly beneath the rules, a small square with a picture ,     :)

:wub:    EUN DONG & EUN HO  invite us to directly click on  "WATCH ME ONLINE HERE"  , which connects directly to the  JTBC live onair site!  &  Ready to view next episode "raw" from Korea, on Friday nights!     

COMMENT:... I decided to simply start from page one, after being referred to back pages a few times, where I picked up really  interesting ideas and information. And when I saw how great PAGE ONE was I decided to just cruise along and catch up slowly .

For example, I learned that Eun Dong is not the usual "Candy" type heroine.  Wasn't she awfully "forward" in those scenes with 20s Eun Ho?  Did she want to be pregnant, so Step-Dad couldn't make her marry his favorite HS athlete?    AND, Will our heroine's perception of our OTP's 20yr love story be the same as Eun Ho's perception of the 20 yr love story?    Didn't she say to Husband Choi, "She loved him much more than EH loved Eun Dong"?  Wonder what that meant?   Got these ideas from reading some back pages, not my own original thoughts, but they are intriguing and made  me curious.

PS:... I wonder why I don't hear about any sites doing "Recaps and Reviews" for MLE?

An MV of Elton John's "SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD" which plays in background of bar scenein MLE.  

Sorry, thought I had erased that "never did work" link!

But here is another one, kind of interesting if you are learning to play the piano.

1.    FAIL 

2.    FIL --- I'll just hum it for you!   I give up!

3.    VERY EASY (?) :   also a FAIL. WHY? 

Episode 6 reviewcap :)

Episode 6 Recap: My Love Eun Dong (2015)

eun dongAs episodes pass by My Love Eun Dong becomes more captivating as it gradually attracts the audience’s interest with its two-fold world and alluring cinematography which transmits its warm vibes all over place. The drama’s not in a rush to move forward and progress the storyline, everything’s flowing step by step without pressuring the events and the circumstances to take place. It’s a natural flow that steadily unfolds before our very eyes while always taking into consideration the main couple’s interactions whether they are together or apart, in presence and in absence. Had My Love Eun Dong been a solar system, Joo Jin Mo’s evocative interpretation in combination with Kim Sa Rang’s gradually awakening character would be the sun with everyone else orbiting around them. Consider me a satellite with the potential to become a planet with every airing episode.

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/06/18/episode-6-recap-my-love-eun-dong-2015/

I think for EH to understand ED better, he'd better read "his book" soon. Report Park told him his wife cried all night reading it. The Japanese lady came all the way from Japan to take a picture with him after she read the book. There were one million copies sold. But EH didn't know the goat milk causing diarrhea for ED story was in the book. EH forgot to tell his writer the music file was the song from their first kiss; but that story made it in the book. And in that same book, a section talked about ED's love was even greater than EH's love. EH is missing the entire half of "their story" so he better take a day off and read the entire book. EH also didn't know ED waited all day for him to fix the noisy door because he was in the hospital after fighting 3 guys. They didn't meet for 10 years after their clingy good-bye from the day before. Wow, that book must have been a fantastic read.

@mdj101, Thanks!!! In fact, there are still many things missing in the front page (blame my damn schedule), some wonderful translations made by @jadecloud, @seungshinl and @lucy13880 to name a few...

As for the recaps, I don't think anyone is recapping the show (too slayed for that, they lost the usage of their hands lmao).

EDIT: Oh, I see there is @KwonSangSeung who did the sixth episode. Thank you!!

Episode 7 - Written preview

은호(주진모)와 정은(김사랑)은 드디어 재회해 잠시나마 행복한 시간을 보낸다. 그 시각 재호(김태훈)는 발작으로 병원에 실려간다. 이 사실을 알게된 정은은 재호에 대한 미안함과 원인 모를 설렘에 혼란스러워 한다. 은호는 정은을 위해 급기야 정은이 일하는 매장을 통째로 사버린다. 한편 정은은 엄마를 찾아가 자신의 과거에 대해 묻고, 기억 속에 떠오른 대학교 교정을 찾아간다. 

Episode 7 - Written preview

은호(주진모)와 정은(김사랑)은 드디어 재회해 잠시나마 행복한 시간을 보낸다. 그 시각 재호(김태훈)는 발작으로 병원에 실려간다. 이 사실을 알게된 정은은 재호에 대한 미안함과 원인 모를 설렘에 혼란스러워 한다. 은호는 정은을 위해 급기야 정은이 일하는 매장을 통째로 사버린다. 한편 정은은 엄마를 찾아가 자신의 과거에 대해 묻고, 기억 속에 떠오른 대학교 교정을 찾아간다. 

Translation 

Eun Ho (Joo Jin Mo) and Jung Eun (Kim Sa Rang) finally spend a happy but short time together after their re-meeting.  During that time Jae Ho (Kim Tae Hoon) is taken to the hospital from an episode.  When Jung Eun learns of this she is in turmoil from feeling guilt toward Jae Ho on one hand and the unexplainable excitement she feels on the other.  For Eun Jung, Eun Ho quickly buys the shop Eun Jung is working in.  Jung Eun goes to see her mother and asks about her past.  Then she visits the university campus that appears in her memory.  

Guest vvpal

I think for EH to understand ED better, he'd better read "his book" soon. Report Park told him his wife cried all night reading it. The Japanese lady came all the way from Japan to take a picture with him after she read the book. There were one million copies sold. But EH didn't know the goat milk causing diarrhea for ED story was in the book. EH forgot to tell his writer the music file was the song from their first kiss; but that story made it in the book. And in that same book, a section talked about ED's love was even greater than EH's love. EH is missing the entire half of "their story" so he better take a day off and read the entire book. EH also didn't know ED waited all day for him to fix the noisy door because he was in the hospital after fighting 3 guys. They didn't meet for 10 years after their clingy good-bye from the day before. Wow, that book must have been a fantastic read.

Yep. I think the Reporter Park angle was totally unnecessary. It would have been just effective if EH discovered it when he reviewed the manuscript, or read the book (if you want the "already published" scenario).  

thank God its FRIDAY..... long wait to watch another episode of Eun Dong for LIVE STREAMING .... feeling excited and worry for what will happen to episode 7 and excited to read all the insight and opinion to share for this drama...because the more i read all the  sharing of opinion regarding this drama the more i feel excited and understand .... my heartfelt thanks to @jadecloud and @lucy13880 for the effort in translating and posting and updating and sharing all the opinion for this drama... thank you and take care...

Guest Teryn15

I can't wait to see the new episode. I was just thinking how sad it is that ED doesn't remember her grandmother.  She's been robbed in so many ways. Also, I wonder if ED ever found her biological mother. I know 20 year old ED didn't mention it, but I think that was because of finding EH again after so many years. Is it just me or do ED's parents seem like the most unlikely couple to adopt on the planet.  I wonder why they did ? Or is this just a dropped plot...

Guest adikkeluangman

Byul reveals that she hopes her son Dream will grow up to be like GOT7’s Junior

In a recent Instagram update, singer Byul revealed that she hopes her son Dream will grow up to be like GOT7‘s Junior.

Byul posted a photo of Junior’s scene in his recent role in My Love Eundong where he plays the younger version of Hyunsoo as the drama tells the story of the unconventional star-crossed lovers.

jr-my-love-eun-dong-ft.jpg

She captioned the photo saying, “I’ve been getting pulled into this fun drama recently #MyLoveEundong That adorable child version of the character has such pretty eyes and smile. It turns out that he is #Junior from the group named #GOT7. I’ve fallen for him while watching the drama and looked him up hehehe…. He’s so good at acting.. When Eundong disappeared and Hyunsoo was sobbing and calling out ‘Eundong-ah’ I cried with him…I hope Dream grows up to be like that. So good looking ^.^”

Singer Byul married comedian and singer Haha, who is currently a fixed cast member on popular shows Running Man and Infinite Challnge, in November 2012 and had their first son Dream in July 2013. Meanwhile, Byul appeared on a recent episode of Running Man alongside her husband as they battled it out during a couples race.

Junior received a great deal of attention recently after behind-the-scenes stills revealed the idol taking on the role as a heroic teen. Meanwhile, he is currently active as the MC for Mnet M!Countdown alongside group mate Bambam as GOT7 prepares for their summer comeback, which is rumored to take place on July 6th.

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/byul-reveals-hopes-son-dream-will-grow-like-got7s-jr/

@thunderman1 On my side of the world... it's still Thursday...:tears:

There's so many things unsolved, that I don't know how the writer is going to untangle all this in just 8 more episodes without feeling rushed... There's ED's side of her story, in particular her 20s, the more I repeat episode 2, the more "strange" she looks; like she's hiding something more from HS, not only her boyfriend... Sorry to repeat myself, but it's very distracting to see her contacts constantly changing, even within the same scene...

Archived