[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

#Kimtaehun [JTBC ‘This is Love’] What a pity for Jae-Ho, just being able to look at first love Jung-Eun and Eun-Ho!

20150626_1435320955_27102700_1_99_201506
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000713680

-----
#Kimtaehun [JTBC ‘This is Love’] Tae-Hun's intense filming spot with leading actors are revealed!

1435379825385_99_20150627133803.jpg?type
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000488328

JJM suit not fitting well with him. It made him looks suffocated.

@jadecloud, I believe this is the same place the young Eun Dong and Hyun Soo filmed their scenes in EP 1

@seungshin Yes I think so too. It must be Eun Ho's attempt to 're-visit' and re-do' places and activities they have been/done before in their 10s and 20s. Thanks for translating that OST Part 4 article.

Eundongers....since a very sad ballard is about to be released, I guess we'll all have to prepare ourselves for more angst and tears, and more tissues, probably after the kiss and makeup leO8wDU.gif... I fear we will have a very melo cliffhanger ending on Sat :tears:

@jadecloud I found it most interesting to read in that article the OST is about 'entangled love stories of three people.'  It's as though they are putting all three love stories (JED, JEH and CJH) on par with each other.  As if they are three different kinds of love but love still the same nevertheless.  Very intriguing.

I've always felt this is a story about 'different kinds of love stories' however they are expressed.  It will be interesting to see if this is how the writer-nim take this story to the end.

PS:  It looks like JSR will continue to be marginalized in this drama.  She doesn't even make it to the OST narrative !

@seungshin Please tell me it isn't so. I think that reporter either skillfully worded his/her reportage that way to draw our attention to it, or he/she doesn't know the intricacy of this drama, as in did not watch it like we viewers did. There is no darn way the 3 r'ship entanglement can be love on par. If writernim really make that so, then we have been trolled inside and out thus far, and I'm gonna flip more than just tables at writernim. LOL..

Yes, MLED is about love, the various shades of it, but also drawing quite clearly the whites/innocent and pure vs the blacks/possessive and obsessive. And that is how I view writernim's stance. But we'll have to sit it through to find out.

M/W, I really need to understand better the title of this song "I draw(envision) you". Naver and Daum here I come... 

Goodnight, chingu. See you in the morning for ep 11....gahhhhhh can't wait!

Eundongers...I wanna sleep too, but my mind is too active right now. LOL, BBTD 2.0? And OMO @iguanasoap's BTS photo of OTP in the van, with that see=through flimsy top JED is wearing, and @shamrockmom's 'knocking' comments, Aish...my imagination ...fly fly fly away....ilNJmOu.gif I feel like a school girl again :lol: Where's my first love now? LOL. Goodnight everyone. Catch you in the morning :) 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG So THEY DIDN'T IT :(

so the written preview of episode 10 was terribly misleading when it claimed EH takes ED to his villa after she calls him......what a waste of an opportunity.@shamrockmom I sincerely hope  your scenario is indeed what happened but from the looks of it........ crybaby.gif

Atleast they could have placed her hand on his hips...is it only me who thinks that in all of the stills released for episodes 11-12,our OTP  are physically very distant even in their hand-holding morning after scene ,date scene on the fence,and this latest van scene.I thought they would be so glued not wanting to let go of even an inch of each other................wae wae do i feel so disappointed already?

*cries in a corner*

Guest lorac

I just watched episode 10 with DramaFever subtitles and the scene with all the baseball metaphors is translated much smoother. Baseball field instead of "ground" is much better. Same with "curve ball"... Forget just how Viki interpreted it. It's so American, the DF subs. It gets the point across much better than a more literal interpretation.

...and I've gotta say, there are some vivid imaginations here. How do you all do it, watch the episode frame-by-frame? Looking forward to reading more comments but only after I watch the Viki subbed episode, hopefully by Saturday.... Or maybe Friday. They post them quickly at times.

Guest meelis

Oh c'mon..... With a whole villa at their disposal, what are they doing in the van?? Bracing myself in case they'll just sit and talk in there... and then sleep (literally).:(

OMG: jm22Q38.gif Are you 'dead' yet? (I.AM.DYING.ASLOWLY!)

[sexy HS holding an umbrella that he probably threw away as he was running to ED deleted]

[gorgeous ED in the balcony deleted - she has gorgeous legs]

[sexy HS in the rain deleted]

[sexy ED in the rain deleted]

[sexy staring at each other in the rain deleted]

[sexy rain kiss deleted]

OMG WOMAN YOUR FREAKING KILLING ME HERE! OMG! OMG! *teary eyes*

giphy.gif

[Image of Eun Eun in van deleted]

Wtf..... LMAO I'm pretty sure ED has a beautiful room with a large bed to accommodate both of them UNLESS ED friend is also sharing the room, which would make more sense that their in the van sleeping together.... Though I wanted PASSION AND INTENSITY AND NAKEDNESS! At least give bare shoulder and bare legs to highlight that the made lurveeeeeeeee! Oh wells spending time together and sleeping next to each other is good enough for now! :lol:

Oh c'mon..... With a whole villa at their disposal, what are they doing in the van?? Bracing myself in case they'll just sit and talk in there... and then sleep (literally).:(

Maybe, the photo was shot early in the morning.  After all, they were both wet.  They had to take off their clothes to make them dry.  They may just want to take advantage of the AC in the van.   :phew:  

If they spend the night together after that passionate kiss, will be enough for now...Maybe we'll get another separation and after that an entire night of passion!!!

Yes please!

He can definitely do those well!

:mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow: 

IDK if this is allowed to be posted here it's R18+ and may offend people so ya'll don't look if you can't handle it! It's also NSFW (not safe for work) LOL

tumblr_ly6ujteBla1rnvzg0o1_500.gif

Guest meelis

Haha, after the initial disappointment, I remembered their conversation at lunch with Mi Soo, don't have time to check it now, but I think MS said that DG's parents made a pension on the island, right? and she was going to visit it with her husband, but offered to ED to accompany her instead. So it isn't exactly a villa at their disposal as I said earlier, but more like a Bed&Breakfast? So most probably ED and MS are sharing the room and maybe there're other customers in the B&B, so the only place they could have some privacy was the van?

Makes more sense now. :D

Haha, after the initial disappointment, I remembered their conversation at lunch with Mi Soo, don't have time to check it now, but I think MS said that DG's parents made a pension on the island, right? and she was going to visit it with her husband, but offered to ED to accompany her instead. So it isn't exactly a villa at their disposal as I said earlier, but more like a Bed&Breakfast? So most probably ED and MS are sharing the room and maybe there're other customers in the B&B, so the only place they could have some privacy was the van?

Yes chingu! Maybe they share the vain only 'cause the situation is this!! So if they sleep together, hand in hand, touches and lovey dovey...ect...*____*

My thoughts exactly.:)  ..... and Eun-Ho would definitely want to feel like 27 again! (I dare not say 17 since Eun-Dong was wayyyyyyy too young back then).

MLE is currently trending.  It ranked No.2 at the moment.  I guess Korean fans are just like us -- i.e. at a "I am going crazy mode". LOL

Archived