[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Again I wanna ask JTBC waeeee there are so many BTS pics of Kim Yoori and only one with KSR?!!! I want to see more BTS pics of KSR and JJM cos they are the main leads. The more pictures they release of these two together, the more our hearts will feel cramp and we'll have something to spazz about! Aigoo...

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lucy13880:... Is the guy snapping JJM's picture in your COMMENTS  perhaps working with the Reporter we hope will dig around and come up with some of the strange facts about Eun Dong , the boy, and the alleged marriage of ED & Husband Choi?

Again I wanna ask JTBC waeeee there are so many BTS pics of Kim Yoori and only one with KSR?!!! I want to see more BTS pics of KSR and JJM cos they are the main leads. The more pictures they release of these two together, the more our hearts will feel cramp and we'll have something to spazz about! Aigoo...

Agreed.  May be it's because of where they were sitting.  KSR was seated next to PTH and JJM was with his sister character and JSR.  No one wanted more pictures of CJH character with KSR :)

Agreed.  May be it's because of where they were sitting.  KSR was seated next to PTH and JJM was with his sister character and JSR.

Lol, that or since KYR's character is the one who organized the event, she has the freedom to move about. Still, I don't like seeing her character for now. She's SR in my head. And seeing her smile makes me mad for some reason...lol. *feeling dizzy

Agreed.  May be it's because of where they were sitting.  KSR was seated next to PTH and JJM was with his sister character and JSR.

Lol, that or since KYR's character is the one who organized the event, she has the freedom to move about. Still, I don't like seeing her character for now. She's SR in my head. And seeing her smile makes me mad for some reason...lol. *feeling dizzy

@sooyoungdaebak,  She's making you head not the only one spinning I hope after the stunt she pulled and sponsoring JH I hope EH never speaks to her again he have been nothing but nice and upfront with her never leading her on and for her to do this just what did she expect to gain from this stunt if she hasn't gain anything now it's not going to make EH turn to like her this will only bring about the opposite effect.. I don't know what her and the president of EH company is going to cook up but she is going to try and tie him down to her with his business because dumb president also wants EH to marry her knowing that Eh don't want or want to look at no other woman besides him in his bed but ED.. EH will give up everything including that company for EH she still don't a clue.. I don't believe when she was reading EH book how mad she got because he had a story like that with someone else and not her.. SMH She got plenty of stories like that all the men she has slept not including he boy toys       

@valsava There'll be a passion's explosion! Ten years of longing...*______*

@lolly84, I hope they don;t leave us out of the all night bang bang moment I want to see some of that action I want to see how they both make the volcano eruption into those earth shattering toes curling moments.. LOL We all know PHS can do it he got some smoothness in him an ED is a 90 tailed fox that likes to be seductress that turns him on and out,,        

And i'm 80% sure that they spent the night together 'cause they wear the same clothes!!!

응응.. what clothes? Do I miss anything here? and who are "they" please?

@lolly84,  It's been 10yrs I hope they getting busy I hoe EH knocking the dust off of it giving a new shine

I'm trying to figure it out what you mean by this but failed :) lol..

And i'm 80% sure that they spent the night together 'cause they wear the same clothes!!!

응응.. what clothes? Do I miss anything here? and who are "they" please?

@lolly84,  It's been 10yrs I hope they getting busy I hoe EH knocking the dust off of it giving a new shine

I'm trying to figure it out what you mean by this but failed :) lol..

@gaixixon, I'm speaking on another one of Ed and Eh bang bang session..

Archived