[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEST episode!!!

This is the worst time in a week, there is literally 6 days and 23 hours till the next episode!!!!!

At least the preview is making me feel so happy!

Imma gonna be happy all week!!!

tonight episode is very heartwarming i enjoy... and my favorite scene when EH shout the name ED..... YESSSSSS!!!!!

but i feel more excited for the next episode11 OMG... KISS....KISS..KISS we've waiting for.... :wub:

ask favor again@seungshinl... translation please...please... please... thanks and lots of love from me... thank you.....

Preview of EP 11:

ED: i want to go back to 10 years ago

jH: We need to have a baby, we don’t have anything that tie us together

ED: oppa Hyun Soo oppa

EH: have you waited for long

ED:  you are the one who really waited for a long time

[sorry I couldn’t concentrate from their kiss]

ah....haven't been so in love with a couple love for a long while ...my heart was pounding so ...at his scream of her name ""Eun Dong"" infront of so many people .

and for a moment I wondered did I hear correctly ..it wasn't imagination right!! ....and the rest is exactly as I want it to be ....her part of the story and yes ..she was right she loved him .more ( well maybe just as much )

that letter   it say he will wait  please come back soon~!~~

yes! ..she did searched for him!! ..I knew it should be that way but just cant figure out when ..and even little eun dong ..surprised me abit .so she love him first lol....or should I say was captivated by oppa first

AND Yes ...the rain ...lol it does indeed came only when she has completely remembered !~~~~....

preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rup7dSXYb_I&feature=youtu.be

Preview of EP 11:

Squeal!!!  *passes out*  

Can't wait!!  Thanks so much for all the translation @seungshinl!!! (the ones so far and all the future ones, thank you very much!)

What is with JH wanting a baby tho.....??!!  Definitely not something they tell you to do in therapy!!

Preview of EP 11:

Is JH admitting that RI isn't his? What is HS/EH's sister conflicted about?

Other writers should learn a thing or two from Chaka-nim Baek Mi Kyeong!. How quickly each conflict is resolved. I mean on its own time. Not too long, not too short.

This episode was just awesome I knew that press conference was going to open up Pandora's box and SR tearing her azz with EH and also him letting Jh and adopted parents know he wasn't backing down..  

that SR just ended her whatever friendship with EH..which is totally great !..I can get her out of the picture .

to think all of those behind the whole fake memories are all in the same room ...that was a great premise to let everyone know of the update of ED and EH affair so called ~~ a slap in everyone face who have a hand in ED being away for so long

This episode was amazing, the preview OMGGGG and Eundong looking for Hyunsoo. This writer is EPICCCCCCCCCCC.

I'll watch all her upco projects!!! And their smiles when they reunited and kissed *dies*

And when Eunho shout Eundong's name EPIICCCC

Guest i.said.hi

it seems like the sister next week will

do a DNA test of her and Ra Il to see if there's any relations

selfish bas****, now he want to have a baby with her.  damnit!!!!!!!!!!!  Eh's sister should have already guessed out about RI??????

fantastic episode and the party set up by SR and JH reversed situation for them.  they wanted to actually make it awkward for our OTP, but waaah EDongaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by EH among the crowd was daebakkk!!!!!!!!!

OMG @shirley...that YT vid.....finally get to see the kiss ..... AWESOME! thank you.

lol you are welcome ...so good to see them in the rain ..meaning I don't think it will be just talking, need to change their wet clothes I am sure ~~ *blush* ...

the rain was worth the wait ...

I hope the sister is checking the DNA ...~~ `~ then things will all be so complete

Archived