[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

2015.6.22 MLE set

One of the tags says 'Novotel Ambassador' and it's a set.  Is that a hotel?

I read from MLE Official cafe (http://cafe.daum.net/eundonga). They will go back to 남해 to shoot. Yes that three days two nights place :wub:

@lucy13880 You're right. OTP are filming at that Namhae 3D2N place. Baidu has the pics... 

Goodness JEH is not going to try to help JED remember by demonstration geesh.

Honestly I'm sounding like a school girl and I really am not. Honestly!  

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jadecloud Choi hubby prob wants to be healed so he can fight for ED 100% but I think him getting better makes it even less of a fair fight. One less reason for her to stay, methinks. Careful what you wish for?

@luv2skulz I agree. No reason to stay. No fight to begin with too. ED was and is so into EH, prob (I think absolutely) more than HS/EH knows. or viewers have been shown.

I can't wait to read ED's 'love story' in her upcoming book. I feel it coming :) What will it be titled? 'My Love Hyeon Soo'? or 'My Top Star Love'?

i have a good feeling that ED will write a drama script and EH will probably star in it. I also thought it might be titled "My love Hyeon Soo!" haha

Like the parallel where HS's big break was when he auditioned for a drama that was about finding his first love (and the heart break immersed in it), we'll probably see EH now acting as himself!

I'm telling you guys, like in my previous post, that Park Jung Eun Scriptwriter seems to be important in the future!!!

YES!!!

ED "What would I write?"

EH "Just think of me as your first love."

ED "Can I do that?"

Love these ideas... and now I'm understanding their dialogue at dinner #2 completely differently. So good...

2015.6.22 MLE set

One of the tags says 'Novotel Ambassador' and it's a set.  Is that a hotel?

I read from MLE Official cafe (http://cafe.daum.net/eundonga). They will go back to 남해 to shoot. Yes that three days two nights place :wub:

@lucy13880 You're right. OTP are filming at that Namhae 3D2N place. Baidu has the pics... 

Goodness JEH is not going to try to help JED remember by demonstration geesh.

Honestly I'm sounding like a school girl and I really am not. Honestly!  

IKR! Neither am I but me too will scream when that demo takes place.

Perhaps that'll call for another 'pots and pans' vid... LOL

Just some highlights from Episode 8:

• When ED finds money in her bank account, she didn't refuse to accept it, instead, she said thanks. If I were the viewer, I would expect her to refuse the money, but she didn't. She is just being grateful and practical, and not your usual movie or drama character. Eun Dong is so "real". And I love that EH manager mentioned it. He didn't expect this response from her either.

ShGePFj.jpg

• When ED was reading the book Dog of Flanders, the scene where young ED was reading to her grandma and changed the ending (?).  I almost forgot about this scene. I'm kinda relieved that we can no longer refer to the Nello & Patrasche ending (dying together). There's a glimmer of hope that they will not die in the end. ED will find a way somehow for the two of them, to prevent it from happening, and to be together again, since she's the one who changed the ending, e. g. changing their fate. 

hWiNUcC.png

• Love the banters between Eun Ho & his make up artist, haha. This scene cracked me up. Yes Eun Ho is freaking gorgeous and yes, he IS aware of it. Lol. He always asks her about her husband, but actually he just wants to confirm what Eun Dong thinks of him. Lol.

FXULNQR.jpg

• When Eun Dong said to her hairstylist to make her look sexy and pretty. Wow I love that she is now acknowledging her feelings. Eun Ho makes her heart race so she suddenly became self-conscious. She wants to look good in front of Eun Ho. She feels that she isn't that pretty and worthy enough for Eun Ho. Yes Eun Dong feels this way, she has insecurities like every other girl out there. She doesn't know how beautiful she is in Eun Ho's eyes. 

awtKiNX.jpg

• When ED asked Eun Ho why he can't forget that girl. My God, this scene was so intense. When he says  "we", he's talking about him & Eun Dong, but he is also talking to the girl in front of him. The chemistry between JJM & KSR is undeniable. And ED mentioned they need to go somewhere, is it that faraway place where they made love, where Eun Ho said they loved each other to death??

LanQtZ4.png

• This. She is aware that nobody is telling her the truth. And she feels pitiful because of that. It's exactly that, I feel pitiful of her, because all the people around her, are so selfish to not let her know the truth. They want her to live the way THEY want, and not let her freaking live her own life. And asking him if she loved Eun Ho, my God. What is that.. Honestly I also feel bad for JH, because he loves ED & Ra Il, but... it's really wrong and selfish to deny her the truth about herself, her own life..

yZLT3Fg.png

• Just Eun Ho being adorable when he's in love. And Eun Dong going along with it. Lol

ENkugQ3.jpg

• My God, yes, you are Ji Eun Dong.. No Mom, you can't let her live the way you want. If you really love her, let her live her own life. She deserves to.

awIoe9y.jpg

Hello All,

As you can see this is the first thread I would normally visit in my early morning hours waiting for my daily's..Thanks everyone for keep this thread alive when I was dead asleep I must say we all have a love and hate for certain character in MLED and wishing it was friday already just to see the new development in this beautiful story    

Guest meelis

Yes, I think she will be the one to initiate the 3D2N Part II.

Because she already knows that this man and his love is now the only real thing in her life. He is the only person she can rely on.

He is the bridge between her past and her present (and her future for that matter).

@jei_em Wow, I truly enjoyed reading your highlights! Pretty much the same sentiments and feels I had too. 

@jadecloud Chingu yah, I wasn't expecting that "bang bang till death" video and boy, that video sure raise the excitement level for "bang bang till death 2.0". Lol. ;)  Writernim, fighting! Jadecloud, I look forward to your next video...hehe. 

It's nice to wake up and read all the postings, enjoyed them too. I miss Soompi's LOL button cos some of you crack me up! Bang bang may sound subtle but a friend of mine came up with "pakpakpakpak till death". Now that one is serious bang bang. :D 

I like that subtle French flair in this drama. And the movie The Notebook, somehow this is like the Korean's The Notebook. I also like how ED's grandma said, "This story should have a happy ending." And ED changed the ending to a happy one. I like to think we will get a happy ending. And ED will make sure she has a happy ending with EH. You go, girl! 

"I want to start from that point. The day before the accident. the day Park Hyun Soo was waiting for me. When I see that person, my heart trembles. Should I be more honest? I like that man."

• Her admission to her mom of her feelings to Eun Ho. She finally told her everything. What is the mom afraid of? Why can't she tell her the truth, when it's already obvious? ED is not stupid. She can't be manipulated anymore, the way they did to her for 10 years.. All ED wanted was for her mom to help her. But then it's so unfortunate that the very person she expects to help her, couldn't do so for some reason.. She feels if her own "mother" couldn't help her, then no one else could. She would be left alone putting the puzzle pieces together. But hey, she still has Eun Ho, right?

tGmpGRk.jpg

• When Eun Ho cornered her in that room, that was another intense scene. She said "I'm not afraid of you. I'm afraid of myself." Afraid of her past? Or afraid of her feelings for him that are finally coming back?

m1YQwLu.png

• When Eun Ho threw a tantrum in front of her. It was freaking adorable. That's the Park Hyun Soo that Eun Dong knew. I looove that scene. The way they were talking about whether they dated other people.. and how Eun Ho got mad about ED meeting another man. And how ED is looking at him, she indeed finds his tantrums cute.

FTGDeha.jpg

"This hand was mine ten years ago"

• I find this line so sweet. omG. And ED was smiling, she was probably giggling inside. Eun Ho finally got hold of that hand that he once owned. And this time, he won't let go of that hand again.. :wub: 

gYfBhU5.jpg

With the rate HS is going, I can see him inviting himself to ED and JH house and I have this thought on how HS would discover that Ra-Il is his son, they have all having a meal together and he notices the similarities and dislikes of certain foods to the kid.

In the preview of episode 9, I feel that HS was confessing to HA when he was saying even if it is hell, he wants to live with ED like that.

@jei_em,  ED adopted mom is afraid of losing ED and RA II which she' going to lose anyway because she never help ED when she went to her for help.. This is ED adopted mom biggest fear beside the main issue of EH finding out RA II is his son 

As I remembered, EH told ED he has to go to Jeju Island for a week for new shoots, perhaps hoping she could go too. Wow, if they take off to the South after their walk, all hell will break lose because EH would then be in huge trouble when he is finally found. That means he is so recklessly in love that his career means nothing to him. Yes, it is so romantic, but I'd rather he has more sense than that.

At the end of Episode 5 EH called ED out to meet outside her apartment and she did go out. There EH had a break down, seeing his love after 10 years and broke down and cried. He lost courage to meet her, cried bitterly and made an excuse that something just came up at home. The critical scene was in early Episode 6 when ED was furious about that "reject (by a vain superstar)" after she got home to JH. She vent out saying EH has always been that way, doing things his way and that he had no idea how much ED loved him. And that she wrote in that book about ED's love for EH. JH asked her how she knew all that about ED and then JE realized she knew more about ED than she should. To me, as much ED was crazily in love with HS, she had to sacrifice for him to make their relationship work. When HS threw away her ring, ED knew EH was being unreasonable, but she dealt with it. That explains the difference between a woman and a man. We all love EH for his GREAT LOVE, but we need to soon see the great love of ED, I hope. I think ED was in love with HS earlier than we think, HS took her to the emergency room after their first ever collision. ED went to the courtroom to tell the judge it was not oppa's fault, that she just slipped. ED was grateful that Oppa took care of her.

As I remembered, EH told ED he has to go to Jeju Island for a week for new shoots, perhaps hoping she could go too. Wow, if they take off to the South after their walk, all hell will break lose because EH would then be in huge trouble when he is finally found. That means he is so recklessly in love that his career means nothing to him. Yes, it is so romantic, but I'd rather he has more sense than that.

At the end of Episode 5 EH called ED out to meet outside her apartment and she did go out. There EH had a break down, seeing his love after 10 years and broke down and cried. He lost courage to meet her, cried bitterly and made an excuse that something just came up at home. The critical scene was in early Episode 6 when ED was furious about that "reject (by a vain superstar)" after she got home to JH. She vent out saying EH has always been that way, doing things his way and that he had no idea how much ED loved him. And that she wrote in that book about ED's love for EH. JH asked her how she knew all that about ED and then JE realized she knew more about ED than she should. To me, as much ED was crazily in love with HS, she had to sacrifice for him to make their relationship work. When HS threw away her ring, ED knew EH was being unreasonable, but she dealt with it. That explains the difference between a woman and a man. We all love EH for his GREAT LOVE, but we need to soon see the great love of ED, I hope. I think ED was in love with HS earlier than we think, HS took her to the emergency room after their first ever collision. ED went to the courtroom to tell the judge it was not oppa's fault, that she just slipped. ED was grateful that Oppa took care of her.

@docster6,  ED always had a great love for HS as a young girl at 13 she knew they relationship can only be oppa to her but she felt the connection she had for him and him for her she planned to be with him once she got older and if that connection was still there she wasn't going to let him get away from her no matter what.. Another reason to break up with JH she always loved HS at 13 as a woman loves a man  

@oyeleyeolusina His confession to __?__ when he was saying even if it is hell, he wants to live with ED like that- doesnt he looks like, he is drunk.

@valsava, about ED adopted mom's fear of losing ED and RA II: i feel like the main reason why she is not telling her the truth is coz of the fear for her husband who seem to be abusive towards ED.  He was stressing her not to reveal about ED even when the mom told him that they will receive divine punishment for their sin.

The IG photo of ED, doesnt the style look like she has gone back to her mid 20's-30 girl coz her clothes has changed from the ahjumma type of long shorts, full sleeve tops to short skirt(coz of EH)  and she is kind of looking pretty and chic in that pic.

even though they showed the preview for ep.9, i am unable to picture what will happen in the upcoming episode coz this drama is different from the usual k-dramas and curious whether the mom will reveal the truth / ED will recover her memories/EH will take a step ahead and try to find out what happened to ED 10 years back / crazy CEO lady -whats her next strategy will be / HA -what will she do /will these two children meet again / JH- will he recover fully in this episode????????? i cannot wait till friday to watch the episode live.

Another thing i want to tell is JJM's acting - angry, witty, with love in the eyes.  I watched him in EK.  But i was not impressed coz JCW was overshadowing his character coz of lot of screen time with HJW.  I love watching him in MLE and KSR, she is beautiful and excellent acting.  Her curiosity as what happened to her 10 years ago-when she asks her mom or JH she is not angry at all.  the way she asks them even after knowing that they cheated by not telling her the truth-her calmness, she is excellent.  

I am looking forward for the next episode eagerly and hope for rating rise as k-drama Producers is over.  MLE fighting!!!!!

Archived