[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

​Yes Seo Jun Eun has amnesia!

Ji Eun Ho's manager is Seo Jun Eun's best friend's brother. It says these two are like brother and sister of the two lead characters. Fated love...

@salijoo

The translation is finished. Will post the link later. =3= Also invite our master @jadecloud to help chi-eng translation, please.

​Chinese translation

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3779945168

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you really want to know the truth...

When you search for "my love eun-dong" on twitter. It's mostly  Junior (park jinyoung) and Lee Ja- in photos. I think they are the real stars of the show.  LOL :D

cto: ykanbut

lol
Embedded image permalink

When you search for "my love eun-dong" on twitter. It's mostly  Junior (park jinyoung) and Lee Ja- in photos. I think they are the real stars of the show.  LOL :D

cto: ykanbut

lol

​LOL, it does help that so far, they were the ones we saw the most from the web-drama to not say only if we don't count today's episode introducing the 20s' arc. :phew:

​LOL, it does help that so far, they were the ones we saw the most from the web-drama to not say only if we don't count today's episode introducing the 20s' arc. :phew:

​ The 20s arc, watching the mini ep... has the cutest love story scenes. huuuwwwating. Rain and the bike part of the theme. From 10s to 20s. And The eating of ice cream too. :wub:

@jongski, I agree with you and  @salijoo.  Junior and his fans did a great job of promoting the drama as did the "In the Beginning" web episodes. A few weeks ago, hardly anyone was talking about this drama; Now so many do.. As the drama unfolds,  - both "In the Beginning' episodes, and the actual drama - people will take notice of the other couples.
Below:   Yoon So-Hee and Baek Sung-Hyun

I love Dong (jTBC) -HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

사랑하는 은동아(jTBC)-HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

Hello! I've been a lurker of this thread ever since the rumour of the younger counterparts' casting. I enjoy the web drama episodes so far. Still confused on how they are going to weave the prequel in the actual broadcast.

Anyway, the offical FB posted a three-shot of Park Hyunsoo/Ji Eunho ♥

10371431_1580555235551070_35021735406741Credit

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] My Love Eundong - Beginning EP 3

1. [+256, -9] Thanks to Hyunsoo, this week has been enjoyable. Sad that Jr's parts are overㅠㅠ I like the 20s Hyunsoo too. I can't wait for the drama!! I hope we get to see more of Jr.'s in that one ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+226, -16] Jr. acts so wellㅎㅎI'm swelled with emotions. I'm looking forward to the drama^^ jjai

3. [+131, -6] My Love Eundong is honestly so good!! Please release the drama soon

4. [+168, -10] This week has been fun because of Jr. the teenage Hyunsoo. I initially started this because I wanted to watch Jr.'s acting but I'm also excited for the 20s Hyunsoo. Thanks for a drama that gave me butterflies. I wanna see Jr. act either dramas or movies!

5. [+122, -5] Jr. is so funny in the beginningㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm loving this drama

6. [+88, -4] Teenage Hyunsoo Jr., I hope to see you in more shows

7. [+40, -1] The teenage parts are superb so I like that it naturally transitions into the 20s story.. Hyunsoo, hwaiting

8. [+40, -2] Who else copied his crying/laughing face?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyunsoo is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

Cr: kkuljaem

@lucy13880   ​Yes ma'am/lady :)  Thanks again for the link.

Here's the translation for MLE SYNOPSIS...

NB0BWFa.jpg

Some Links If Interested To Explore More:

Pi Cheon-deuk (hangul: 피천득 hanja: 皮千得

Review on Pi Chun Deok Essay [Predestined Relationship] 皮千得散文 [因缘] 

at http://ent.sina.com.cn/2004-11-05/1031555978.html

Haruki Murakami 村上 春樹

Versions of the popular song 'Magic Castle' - one by boy group TVXQ, the other with eng lyrics.

They look so good together omG .. the part when he's trying to touch her hair and her face, Jin Mo looks so shy to do it haha sorry but I can't stop fangirlingggggg :wub:

4zSqLVG.jpg

jIPUQL0.jpg

ANPBtPb.jpg

Jin Mo looks so happy lol

uYHce7g.jpg

o8NgyEl.jpg

CByWRXg.jpg

pMlookM.jpg

Ccgg1dP.jpg

a4L2PWH.jpgdNU1DFc.jpgTr7IQmz.jpg

9LZ3ivS.jpg

vyoPSKk.jpgSN4YmSJ.jpg

@jadecloud, Thank you so much for your hard work, I was looking so hard for the poet's name, one of his poem was already shown in episode 2 of the web drama, that poem is apparently his most popular one; 인연 (Karma)

And DBSK's magic castle as the first OST? WOW, so original, never thought they would use old songs as OST. BTW, they are good at selling this drama, love what's written, hope it's not a hoax, don't want to be betrayed wr-nim!!!

@lucy13880, Hyunah (Mina?)'s daughter with Jungeun's son, I see some shipping in the air. Oh, wait... If JE's son is Eunho's one, it would mean they're cousin. Forget what I said lol!

Archived