[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like this web drama had its effect, yesterday, articles praising Jr's acting skills, the drama itself (receiving praises) and breaking the 150k of views on Naver TVcast were released. They said it was a success! CONGRATS TO MLE TEAM! :w00t:

That said, k-netz were angry towards Falling For Innocence lack of PR, seems like JTBC heard them and took note of it. If I remember right the top praise that JTBC received from k-netz was from the fact they listened to their viewers, that's one of the reasons it's the most loved channel. They're doing their best with MLE. 

[NAVER] Top 10 Daily Most Searched Drama: 

Hidden Content

1. School 2015 (+2)
  2. Producer (-1)
  3. Orange Marmalade (-1)
  4. Reply 1988 (+36)
  5. Run, Jangmi (+15)
  6. Heard it Through the Grapevine (+10)
  7. The Girl Who Sees Smells (-3)
  8. My Love Eundong (+72)
  9. Let's Eat - S2 (-0)
  10. Hwajung (+5)

- With Reply 1988, it's the only upcoming drama in the Top 10. (And that tells alot knowing the controversies surrounding this drama's casting.) :D

- Little Lee Jain is earning lots of praise to the point of Naver officially opening her profile. They praised her beauty and acting. 

- BTW, is it only me or Jr & LJI managed to create some chemistry? Props to them, it shouldn't have been easy for Jr knowing how she's just a child. 

- For Jr, I did read many comments saying that he looks like Kim Soohyun, some of them Taecyeon others Lee Jongsuk. As much as I see the ressemblance with the first two ones, don't see it with LJS. LOL!

​Lee Jain is like 12 or13 Korean age.. Yeah she's baby fresh beauty. The acting? yup have every right to be praised. awesome. JR .kpop idol that can act. awesomeness yeah esp when he was running in the rain.

Only pic I found of LJI 2 more via twitter too. Anyway we have to laud good acting right. JR and Ja-in.

Lee Ja In 01

Huuuwaaaiiiiting for MLE

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢ FRIENDLY REMINDER ♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

@jei_em, can you please delete your youtube (MLE eng subs) link it's Soompi rules!

1. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the moderators for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

Same for your screencaps, they are marvelous and we love them all, but when you have more than 4 screencaps, the rules states that you should use the spoiler tag. There isn't any problem with it anymore. Furthermore, it's prohibited to multiply the post for the same content. When you're posting screencaps, I invite you to share everything in one post with the others screencaps under the spoiler tag.

Also, when someone shares an article in other language than English, please provide some subs of the title or a description of the content. But it's prohibited to post an article without any English word in it. Soompi Rules too.

1. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WRITE IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, PROVIDE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS

Something that I did find sometimes too, please delete any gif, picture or video when you're quoting a post.

IMAGE.jpg

I invite everyone to look at the Drama forum rules: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/337649-k-dramas-movies-actors-actresses-forum-rules-updated-12-sep-2014/ If someone has any question about the rules, feel free to ask me. :wub::wub::wub: (As I am responsible of this thread so if you folks don't follow the rules, mama will get scold by Soompi higher ups)

She's so pretty

Lol his girlfriend fetches him at school

​Thanks for pics @jei_em  and yes, she's so pretty. She still has the baby fats.  Soon like maybe when she's like 14 or 15 she'll be like the other 3 Kims (saeron, yoon gung, so hyun ). You're not alone, I fan girl too.

The 10s story is dramatic for MLE the The 20s I think will be the cute one. Yiheee. The 30s sad sentimental poignancy remembering eun-dong. In the story he is doing memoir? or writing an autobiography, right?  This is like pure love story of a k drama. I like!

Just to share. One of my fav  fav k drama love story is Save The Last Dance. :)

Guest meelis

Such a busy day, only now I managed to take a look at ep. 2 of the web drama. Thank you for all goodies, @lucy13880@jei_em, @salijoo! You girls rock!

So far, so good, no? I need subs to understand it better, my first impression is that the script is nothing original at least in this "memoir" part? But the direction and the acting are top notch. Both Jr. and Lee Jain are great, I agree with @salijoo that they managed to create chemistry, it isn't awkward at all (what I was afraid of, because she's too young). 

I just love the way jTBC is promoting this drama. As someone who wasn't the slightest bit interested in this project when it was first announced, I now find myself anticipating its premiere the most along with Mask and Masked Prosecutor. This goes to show jTBC is doing it right. The webdrama is an excellent idea to both have an early taste of the drama's tone and give the younger cast a chance to showcase their potential without hindering/disturbing the flow of the main arc. Really, this is a job well done.

​THIS! I couldn't have said it better. Thanks!

Such a busy day, only now I managed to take a look at ep. 2 of the web drama. Thank you for all goodies, @lucy13880@jei_em, @salijoo! You girls rock!

So far, so good, no? I need subs to understand it better, my first impression is that the script is nothing original at least in this "memoir" part? But the direction and the acting are top notch. Both Jr. and Lee Jain are great, I agree with @salijoo that they managed to create chemistry, it isn't awkward at all (what I was afraid of, because she's too young). 

​THIS! I couldn't have said it better. Thanks!

Definitely agree. The direction and acting top notch! Like it's so great we root for them and we feel their love and pain. If the story can  make us feel for the characters, then it's a mark of good drama and good acting. Thumbs up! To JTCB and the director and production.Even thinking of web episodes to showcase storr of 10s. Oh and the JR and Lee Ja-In praises from netizens well deserve.

If that interests anyone here... Do you know who'll become this guy when he will grow up? (Excellent actor btw)

lyWmd1l.png

rodqewY.jpg

ddQznbs.jpg

Yes he'll play Eunho/ Hyunsoo Talent Agency CEO (his family must be rich then...)

Guest meelis

Haha, thanks, @salijoo, I remembered some time ago that there was another actor who has an younger counterpart, but forgot to ask here who. So that's him.  

By the way, Jr. officially changed his stage name yesterday, it's not "Jr." anymore but "Junior". (I know, no drastic change but all officials Korean portals and websites modified it to "Junior".) So, now you have address him that way. 

TmyxEEO.png

I just love the way jTBC is promoting this drama. As someone who wasn't the slightest bit interested in this project when it was first announced, I now find myself anticipating its premiere the most along with Mask and Masked Prosecutor. This goes to show jTBC is doing it right. The webdrama is an excellent idea to both have an early taste of the drama's tone and give the younger cast a chance to showcase their potential without hindering/disturbing the flow of the main arc. Really, this is a job well done.

@eunsuhae, I agree. I think it is a brilliant idea how to effectively promote the drama. I also hope it will help Viki and Drama Fever make up their minds to sub it for us. The more buzz about the drama, the better the chance they will take it on.

Speaking of.... Drama Fever just published a piece about it on their blog.
I suggest we all mark it as "Awesome" "hot" what inspires you, and comment - so that they can see people interested in this drama.

FIRST​ LOOK: My Love Eun Dong, starring Joo Jin Mo, Kim Sa Rang, and GOT7's Jr

my_love_eun_dong.jpg

Is there such a thing as fate, and is it strong enough to pull two people together through time? Upcoming Korean drama My Love Eun Dong (also called Beloved Eun Dong), starring Kim Sa Rang and Joo Jin Mo, traces the undying love between a couple who is repeatedly thrown together only to be torn back apart over the course of 20 years. Let's take a look! 

Please read more, rate,  and comment - on Drama Fever Blog

Archived