[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jei_em, I think everybody is confused, maybe we'll have a better idea about all this after tomorrow's episode. One thing is for sure, they won't give up too much of the main story (aka the 30s' arc) in the web drama.

​LOL after watching Ep.2 it is true they haven't shown the story of 3os.

Thank you @lucy13880 for your hard work! It's greatly appreciated, always look forward to your posts. :wub:

So from what I've understand:

• Eundong's dream was to be an actress, not because of her acting skills (Hyunsoo thought that) but because she wants to find (?) her mother. [not sure about "finding" it can be attract attention to her mother].*
  • When Hyunsoo asked Eundong what name she wanted him to have if he (?) becomes an actor, she answered "Eunho sounds good!"**
  • Eundong grandma passed away and Eundong vanished.***

Cut to Hyunsoo (Jr + BSH) starting their actor path... BSH was so funny, he started reciting his lines like a robot and said that overly-used romantic phrase in drama: "This package is not the kind of package you think of." (you can take it as a Secret Garden parody where Hyunbin's character: "This training suit isn't the kind of training suit you think of" lol)

* I see a pattern, Eunho will exactly do the same.

** So that's where Eunho comes from, but they didn't mention about the "Ji" (most likely his own idea)

*** So that's how she'll be adopted.

sorry to be MIA... Coming back and catching up.

@lucy13880, @jadecloud, @salijoo, @meelis, @ororomunroe, @jongski, @jei_em and everyone else,

Thank you all for articles, photos, videos.
I think it is awesome of JTBC to release these mini-episodes. I love everything I have seen so far. Seems to me it will also be a musical journey through this time period.

Regarding the article about the veteran actresses now cast in new drama - I am so happy for it, and there are other drama that just ended (Unkind Women) or are still airing (i.e. Make a Woman Cry) who fit it that category. Both of them are superb.

Here's a new writeup - but we have already seen this teaser.

Added new teaser video and stills for the Korean drama 'My Love Eun-dong'

photo595555.jpg

Added new teaser video and stills for the upcoming Korean drama "My Love Eun-dong"

"My Love Eun-dong" (2015)

Directed by Lee Tae-gon-I

Written by Baek Mi-kyeong

Network : jTBC

With Joo Jin-mo, Kim Sa-rang, Kim Yoo-ri-I, Kim Tae-hoon, Baek Seong-hyeon, Yoon So-hee,...

Fri, Sat 21:45
Synopsis
A top star's love for one woman spanning over 20 years.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2015/05/29

photo595553.jpg

source: Hancinema

Thank you @lucy13880 for your hard work! It's greatly appreciated, always look forward to your posts. :wub:

So from what I've understand:

- Eundong's dream was to be an actress, not because of her acting skills (Hyunsoo thought that) but because she wants to find (?) her mother. [not sure about "finding" it can be attract attention to her mother].

- When Hyunsoo asked Eundong what name she wanted him to have if him (?) become an actor, she answered "Eunho sounds good!"

- Eundong mother passed away and Eundong vanished.

​Thank you @salijoo It's my pleasure to share goodies with you all.

Oh mother? Not grandmother? 

BTW you can search My Love Eun Dong on Youtube, so you can find Eng Sub of MLE's web drama. Jr.'s fans are working on it.

@lucy13880, here my trans (roughly)

Eundong: There is a reason as of why I want to become an actress, when becoming actress I can appear on TV...

Hyunsoo: Why? You're looking for someone?

Eundong: My mom. I'm looking for my mother.

Hyunsoo: So that's why you want to become an actress, to find your mother?

Eundong: *nods*

(oh! if you were talking about eundong's grandma death, you quoted my post too soon, I edited it, it's grandma not mother, noticed it when I read back my post)

@salijoo oh okay so it's like a prequel then.. wow JBTC is the most loved channel? :wub:

So they will show the 30s arc more in the TV broadcast and the webdrama is more of the young ones. cool

I honestly watch a drama if the pilot episode is good and catches my attention. So maybe this is a good strategy, people are now curious and looking forward to watching it.

Jr. looks like Kim Soo Hyun.. Please grow up already.. 

I just love the way jTBC is promoting this drama. As someone who wasn't the slightest bit interested in this project when it was first announced, I now find myself anticipating its premiere the most along with Mask and Masked Prosecutor. This goes to show jTBC is doing it right. The webdrama is an excellent idea to both have an early taste of the drama's tone and give the younger cast a chance to showcase their potential without hindering/disturbing the flow of the main arc. Really, this is a job well done.

Guest anjshin

amen, the youngsters did it very well.... nice one JTBC, and to that line "..now there is you too" :D:P:wub: love it. Thanks ladies for all the pictures and vids, keep it coming. =)

Archived