[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

5 hours ago, smallwonder said:

Can somebody pls tell me how to attach a photo which is in your phone gallery

Welcome to the thread!

I'm not sure how you do it one phone (you can ask one of the moderators for help), but if you are using laptop, you can paste the image URL in your post and the image will appear. If your image does not have a URL, you must upload it via a hosting service, like postimage.org

@jjzan don't worry too much about the rings :)

Here are some pretty images of Yura! Credits to Yura's Day

tumblr_o2yniwUuAO1rh3sq5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2yniwUuAO1rh3sq5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2yn1sdZj41rh3sq5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o2yngnk0aZ1rh3sq5o2_1280.jpg

18 hours ago, syasyifa09ismadi said:

Yeahh.. not too worry bout the ring.. they still see each other.. it just not the right time to tell us but we already knew something something something happen...

And for our princess new show,  who is their next guess?

They have mentioned each other with affection countless times, all those "accidental" meetings are fishy as hell, people close to Jjong are mentioning Yura or liking her pictures, even asking if she is meeting up with Jjong (to which she nodded!!!).

So yeah, I would say that there is something going on. However, as fans/outsiders we cannot force them to do anything. Dating or not dating is really up to them. We can have fun in here and go wild with delulu and delala, which is kinda easy with all the hints they're giving, but at the same time we need to respect their privacy. If they are only friends - cool. If they are dating - awesome!

I'm just happy if they can stay in touch for a long time. good friends are not easy to come by nowadays. And it's always a bonus if friendship can turn into something more!! ;) 

Oh! Don't know who the next guests will be, but I'M STILL HOPING FOR JJONG TO APPEAR!!!! hahaha

15 hours ago, jjzan said:

Jong Hyun pls...:rolleyes:..anawy chingu's ive been watching WGM over and over im in scene now when they open an account i wonder what happen to that account after WGM...

Haha! They peobably withdrew the money already. But who knows? Maybe the account is still active and they are planning for a trip together? :P kekeke

REPOST!!! :)

----

Hello you all!

It's time to come together and start 2016 with Churros!

Jjongah_Churros.jpg

I hope as many as possible can participate in this project. Remember that even the smallest amount will count, but please don't feel pressured to join if you can't!

If you have any questions concerning the project, please contact @bebang or @horticulture who are in charge of the whole thing.

On 23/02/2016 at 4:53 PM, smallwonder said:

Oh sorry to make you too excited, it's not a big reveal. :):)

I don't think they exchanged the rings at the end. I think they only tried on each others rings, boos at the end when they hugged hong Jong Hyun was still wearing his ring. 

Reveal hidden contents

On the other hand, if they give back their rings to each other, it will be like they are ending their relationship. So I think Yura is keeping her ring and Hong Jong Hyun is keeping his.

oops I copied a pic of it but it doesn't show. 

This is just a random thing, but sometimes when you watch the WGM episodes, dont you feel that the PD arrange the flow of the show differently? Sometimes I feel what they said at that particular times was actually cut and then place either in front or at the back? so we dont actually see the full flow of the recording.

Though I dont believe they exchange rings in the end, it makes more sense to keep their rings (: that way they are still together ^^ HEHE!

On 25/02/2016 at 3:03 PM, anniepanda said:

They have mentioned each other with affection countless times, all those "accidental" meetings are fishy as hell, people close to Jjong are mentioning Yura or liking her pictures, even asking if she is meeting up with Jjong (to which she nodded!!!).

So yeah, I would say that there is something going on. However, as fans/outsiders we cannot force them to do anything. Dating or not dating is really up to them. We can have fun in here and go wild with delulu and delala, which is kinda easy with all the hints they're giving, but at the same time we need to respect their privacy. If they are only friends - cool. If they are dating - awesome!

I'm just happy if they can stay in touch for a long time. good friends are not easy to come by nowadays. And it's always a bonus if friendship can turn into something more!! ;) 

Oh! Don't know who the next guests will be, but I'M STILL HOPING FOR JJONG TO APPEAR!!!! hahaha

Haha! They peobably withdrew the money already. But who knows? Maybe the account is still active and they are planning for a trip together? :P kekeke

Actually I am happy that they are still keeping in contact and have the every now and then run ins with each other. Some couple at the end of the show dont quite keep in contact and in fact just complete fall off the map. So, i am happy jong still talks to yura.

HAHA HERE IS TO PRAYING JONG WILL ONE DAY APPEAR ON THE SHOW!! since he has gotten more smiley, he will be great on food shows haha!

• Like 4

Just one thing i noticed about the latest pictures of yura at the levi's store. She is wearing two bracelets on her left hand. is one of those bracelets the one she got from jong's friend. the jewelery designer?? I see a thin band and what seems to be a diamond on bracelet?

anyone can help me check?? :w00t:

• Like 1

Hi, my dear fellow Jjongaholics! Long time no visiting here..

This is kinda urgent, as I scroling reading comments on Yura's latest post instagram..I found a 'harassing' comment there..and I really hate to imagine Yura read that kind of comment. So, i'm really asking for help from you all guys for our baby Yura..to check that comment and report it as 'harassment'. Don't mention or reply to that account (as it will only make a mess), just report and bury it with your encouraging comment to our baby. Please.

I usually don't get bothered by childish haters or ignorant people, but when it comes to Yura potentially get hurts/bullied/harassed...it's a really BIG NO for me..specially considering how kind, sweet, pure & innocent she is. I hope she only listen, read and see only good things. I hope by our effort reporting that comment/account, that comment will get deleted, and Yura never read that kind of comment, without a trace.

That's it for now.

Will be back later when my mood already got better. >.<

• Like 4

4 hours ago, casualclassycassava said:

Hi, my dear fellow Jjongaholics! Long time no visiting here..

This is kinda urgent, as I scroling reading comments on Yura's latest post instagram..I found a 'harassing' comment there..and I really hate to imagine Yura read that kind of comment. So, i'm really asking for help from you all guys for our baby Yura..to check that comment and report it as 'harassment'. Don't mention or reply to that account (as it will only make a mess), just report and bury it with your encouraging comment to our baby. Please.

I usually don't get bothered by childish haters or ignorant people, but when it comes to Yura potentially get hurts/bullied/harassed...it's a really BIG NO for me..specially considering how kind, sweet, pure & innocent she is...

I already went to yura ig. But can't find those comment due to hundreds comments there. But for sure that those bad comments already buried by gud n lovely comments. So my suggestion is don't think to much about it. N im sure our babygirl are mature enough to not take such nonsense comments to her heart..:P

• Like 3

The account commented again on Yura's ig..

For Jjongaholics fellow who want to help, the account is "apeteyapetey", PLEASE report the account &comments then bury it with ur positive comments. Any girl/woman in this world doesn't deserve to receive such comments..and I don't want our baby Yura to read those disrespectful comments.

My request is even though those kind of comment wouldn't get deleted by ig soon, i hope at least, it will be buried with positive comments soon so Yura can not find/read it.

I hope my thoughts & concern reach you all in right way, my dear Jjongaholics. Thankyou.

===================================

Here's Tasty Road ep.2 raw:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ul08f_16-02-27-2016-%ED%85%8C%EC%9D%B4%EC%8A%A4%ED%8B%B0%EB%A1%9C%EB%93%9C-e02-%EC%9C%A0%EB%9D%BC_tv

Our baby Yura gets prettier, she's blossomed into a beautiful gorgeous lovely young woman. :)

• Like 6

I asked han1129@hjjdai5y on twitter to translate the part where Yura mentioned Jjong on her VApp. And this generous person was kind enough to grant it. Thank you very much Chinggu! Enjoy the vid everyone.

• Like 16

Morning chinggus..

Why So quiet here???

Yesterday yura v app broadcasted with showed her cooking skill the food that she's made when in wgm..

Do u remember guys..those delicious chicken stew..:wub:..(crdt fully to rhisaa on ig)

• Like 10

Been super busy lately, sorry for being away! we need to get this thread moving! :D

@dee_230208 I was SO impressed by Yura's cooking skills. She knew what she was doing, has been practicing a lot, and said that "this dish has become her specialty dish and her skill for it has been acknowledged by the members." She's confident in the kitchen now and the food looked good, and SHE looked good too hahaa. How odd of her to make the exact same dish like the one she made for Jjong on WGM :P the dish that Jjong loved and wanted to eat more of hohoho.. oh man.. give me some of that chicken stew right now! I'm starving!

Been a lot of Yura's update lately, let's turn our attention to Jjong who has been updating his IG! HE IS ALIIIIVEEEEEH - Oh to the Mo!

First up! Pic from the filming location? He posted it three days ago.

hjh1.jpg

And then today he posted pics at a gym ( not sure):

Spoiler

hjh2.jpg

hjh3.jpg

hjh4.jpg

Jjong has been busy and attended Uniqlo event today. He got thinner, but he looks happy and fresh and stylish! Handsome Jjong!! Black and white never go wrong! :D

Here are a few pics from this event

hjh3.jpg

hjh5.jpg

hjh2.jpg

Guest maulida88

hi everyone...

tasty road ep 1 eng sub

source 

password is the twitter account name (han1129).

thank you to the subber (i think she also part of this forum).

yuuuhhuuuu.,.sowry for not visiting often i hv to use lapy to get here:bawling:so not practical and yyaaaww for the updates and subed vid thank u u know who u r**smoochh.,first abt jjong pics at uniqlo event oohhooohhooo yo' jjong u look soo fiineee., the stylish put new hairstyle on him love it soo fresh from the oveennn:wub::wub:

also his inner shirt ooo simple and clean wonder what detergent he use:crazy::D:D i secretly adore him in white is it same with jjong's white shirt in allice wich is fit so well for his character pure and innocence:wub::wub:aaaww wanna give a hug to Hwan:phew::D:D anyway overall look i give score 100 from 100 applaaauuseeee for stylists  thank u for the hardworked

abt our adorable good wife and mom wanna be the only kim ah young ssii,. kkkhhhh what should i say she has that great materials since WGM and now doing more practice for her cooking skill.,,mmaaaannnn,., can u imagine her future husband would be like.,.a Big Fat Layeerrrrrr8ver.gif:lol::lol: **kiding home food is known the best for healhty lifestyle rite especially if you are public figure appear on screen alot like an actor also a model with tons of photoshoots and tight sched yes deffinitely he will be the luckiest husband alive with choco abs77d8f24bfb9ece50cee3201406ffcc5f.gif fair skined and V shaped body to be adore5823ddd4a56ccf4e788fd68a2f1d2ce9.gif** #am i too obvious:lol::lol: well dear u know whoo am talking abt3e162ef806c65f6842bf2fdf9c1a2b2c.gif**pardon my rambling

On 2/24/2016 at 10:05 PM, jjzan said:

Jong Hyun pls...:rolleyes:..anawy chingu's ive been watching WGM over and over im in scene now when they open an account i wonder what happen to that account after WGM...

i hv thoughts abt this our ah youngie used the money already to buy this.,.really bought this,.#late response sowry

i think they were agree to buy couple outfit,. jjong gave the permission since he is re member abt ah young wanted to spend money to buy clothes  when they were making joint account ,,,again just my guessing feel free to share whats your thoughts here and any scenario will be highly anticipated ,...

• Like 6

@maulida88 thank you SO much for sharing the English Sub with us!

I wonder why GirlsDay FanSub hasn't been subbing for a while hmm.. anybody knows? They used to be so active and quick with the subs.

@MaryH hahahaha! I LOVE looking at your posts. They are filled with energy and adorable emojis. Makes me happy to look at them hehe. Love the rambling too :D I can totally imagine Yura cooking lots of delicious food for Jjong.. the big fat piggy Jjong bahaha! Wait..  let's remove that image off my head. I want to remember THIS instead

tumblr_nosd0tNVl61qkgmdao1_1280.jpg

Sorry not sorry :P bleh I blame @MaryH for mentioning choco abs..

Anyways, Jjong updates his IG a couple of days ago.

Perfect place to have a date hu? Eating cakes, drinking coffee, listening to good music.. talking and joking with each other... sigh.. :wub:

yura1.jpg

Yura's vapp today. Looks like the famous Rooftop house pillow made an appearance today haha! "Yes Yura, I know that one!!!"

I just LOVE that she took it home and is now using it in her bedroom. A pillow with lots of good memories hu? ;) and babygurl just woke up and managed to look flawless again! I wish I can look like that whenever I wake up, but sadly, the "I just woke up troll look" was given me... *sigh*

She also updated her IG today with two gorgeous pictures of herself. I mean.. come on now.. skin, bone structure, hair.. FACE in general.. are all perfect! Glad that she got the talent and the personality to go with them.