[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

i happened found this:w00t:,..anycase some of us hvnt seen this,.,

cr; owner mslee jjongaholics,.,chingguu i feel uu,.,it's a beatifull MV love your writings and clips here,.,fall for jjongah for countless time:wub: *i'm smilling and fluttering watching this*jjongah effect:wub::lol:

Ps: not long time ago i remember some chingu ask for where to find jjongah vids coz she was going to make FMV,.,wonder if she finished the MV.,.

chingu yaa:wub: if u finished ur work please kindly share here.,.i'm craving for jjongah:D

it's 1 am my SOTW in south korea abt 3 AM for u who still lurking hv some sleep and sleep tight,.#kiss #hug nite all 

• Like 11

yuuhhuuu76835a085d8a0030b7d58f9d5c359ebf.gifgoodmowning dear all.,

Isnt She pretty??? i think this photo when she arrived at japan kansai airport... they will promote rmb in japan.

0114.gif#sing,.she look soo beautiful in white edit:black jjong and ah young favorite colour:lol:.,now i know why she choose black her milky skin really pop out on black she look soo freshly white today:wub: what an eye candy in the morning3f75a7661615576b9eaa5aab347fe273.gif love her shirt as well,.,

let's shake this thread abit,..e8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gifhv a great day everyone.,.,

• Like 5

yuuhhuuugoodmowning dear all.,

Isnt She pretty??? i think this photo when she arrived at japan kansai airport... they will promote rmb in japan.

#sing,.she look soo beautiful in white edit:black jjong and ah young favorite colour:lol:.,now i know why she choose black her milky skin really pop out on black she look soo freshly white today:wub: what an eye candy in the morning love her shirt as well,.,

let's shake this thread abit,..hv a great day everyone.,.,

yes,wearing black makes her very pretty. I agree with u. Their fave color now is black,white,and grey....whats the meaning of.that 3 colors??? hmmmm……

Sorrrry For spam hehehehehe...but shes really beautiful... and i love how she wears a dress. We know that she always wearing jeans or hot pants. Now she s like a lady.

Edited by jjongyoungbubu
  • Like 3

yuuhhuuu goodmowning dear all.,

#sing,.she look soo beautiful in white edit:black jjong and ah young favorite colour:lol:.,now i know why she choose black her milky skin really pop out on black she look soo freshly white today:wub: what an eye candy in the morning  love her shirt as well,.,

let's shake this thread abit,..hv a great day everyone.,.,

yes,wearing black makes her very pretty. I agree with u. Their fave color now is black,white,and grey....whats the meaning of.that 3 colors??? hmmmm……

means simply,.they are match for eachother,.,.kkaakkkaakk owh jjongah effect,.,

if some fellow posted just bare with me.,.look our bubbly princess,.,isnt she lovable:wub:

btw does our jjong seobang still in china for filming.,.??

ps; i'm willing to clutter this thread with insta pic our jjongah today,.,is that ok,.,

and btw jjongyoungbubu dear delete quoted pic plis,..matter of bandwith so the page not too heavy:wub:let's spamming this thread together5823ddd4a56ccf4e788fd68a2f1d2ce9.gif

Edited by MaryH
added jjong's filming pic
  • Like 5

some BTS from ivory tower,. 

i love this kinda shirt on jjong.,.more if it's folded up to his elbow most of tme he did,.#fangirling instatnly:wub:

BTS clip from naver

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=70330542&rtes=y&startDuration=34.47 

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=70331235&rtes=y 

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=70331303&rtes=y 

does jjong communicate with gestures,.,or his chinese improve:w00t:

he is having fun filming,.,:lol: 

he is the man of the day,.quite dangerous scene for the female actres fortunately it's  jjong he is countable**certified by Jjongaholics:wub:

lots more BTS ivory tower from IG

looking at skinnier jjong act as schoolar make me think **aaa he still a kid,.cuties,., my fav look is chubby jjong,.,husband kinda look/feel as for ah youngie she always a baby in my eyes.,.,lovable :wub::D #i'm not an ahjuma yet btw

but admited whatever look put to our jjongAh cant deny they are handsome and beauty:wub:

Ps: i told u i'm going to spamming our thread,.,please dont throw me with flowers :crazy::D

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 6

ah young and sisters already perfomed in japan 

they got warm welcome from Japan fans,.send kisses and hugs to Japan fans for warm welcoming our girls:wub: 

ok enough for today.,.afraid u guys really going to throw me with bucket:D.,.see uuu

• Like 5

She said, "They're strangers. When you think about it, I'm a stranger to them and who am I to receive letters from people whose parents don't even get letters? They take the time to come see me from far away. Without doing anything, I know that I receive so much, so I love my fans. I act silly so much, and people see me and say, 'Fool, she's a fool', but I still feel good." in her interview....oh my God, you are so mature and a lady now, not only your style is changing but your answer and your words really showed how well behaved, humble, and kind you are Kim Ah Young ssi...I'm proud to be one of JjongAholics jjinja.

• Like 20

The translated extracts of her interview with Geek show how mature this girl is, the way she expresses herself is really admirable and she's really composed and thoughtful. I'm happy I got to meet her thanks to wgm. I'm really curious about the complete interview and anticipating the release of this Geek issue :D 

• Like 12