[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

18 hours ago, anniepanda said:

Dear Jjongaholics!

Our couple's 2nd anniversary is just around the corner, and it's time to prepare the gifts!! Spread the word far and wide!! (no really, just tell everyone ok?)

How?

1) Make "cards" with the chosen template in mind. The dimensions should be a standard Instagram square (640x640 pixels, I think) with three roughly equal sections, like shown below. You are free to do whatever you want within these sections, so please go wild with the creativity!  The template is very simple and can be found on many applications, like "No Crop." You can also write a personal message on the card or in your post. When you are done with the final products, post them on social medias.

image.jpg

Here's a VERY simple card that can be viewed as an example :

2) When posting your card(s), please use these hashtags:

#JjongaholicsInternational and #JjongAh2ndAnniversary

It is VERY important that you use these two hashtags because we want to let JjongAh know that they have supporters from all over the world, united as one. You are free to tag Jjong and Yura if you want.

When?

On May 28 (party all day!!! and kids can stay up late!)

Where?

Social medias and here in this thread (although I'm sure the main party will be on Instagram). Remember to post amazing cards here too, ok?

Let's do thiiiiis!!!

okay,..i'll be preparing.,jjongaholics fightiing,.!!

• Like 1

@xexe  Hi! Long time no see!  Glad that you can join this event and celebrate JjongAh's 2nd anniversary! Looking forward to seeing your card ;)

@Yleen thanks for sharing the pictures. I think Yura's outfit looks lovely on her, and I really like her shoes too! Now, let's hope that Jjong will appear as a guest in Tasty Road! I bet the rating will go UP!!!

Hi.....it's really been a long time, I've been a silent lurker since a couple of months but I can't stand myself not to post here when I saw yura's latest pic on her IG, my delulu started wild when I saw her PIN, the cat hug the dog tightly, hmmm.....the hint again????....it seemed the pin represented Jong ang Yura hehehehehe. sorry for my delulu....btw I do like the ideas for Jjongah 2nd anniv. I will support all of your masterpiece. Good luck

• Like 4

16 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

Yuhuuuu everybody...

Misss uuuu soooo muchhhhh...

Finally i can log in again after a loooong time....:bawling:...

I will definitely participated with our jjongah 2nd anniversary @anniepanda 

Once again misss uuuuu like crazy..:heart:

da89bd997e716738b12dd43dfa2c8b9aaa424798

hahaha! Happy to see you here and that you will join!

Let's have a countdown!

7 days till JjongAh's 2nd Anniversary!

credit: a_yong_999

haha! Happy to see you again @NamSeoYeon18 Hope you will join us to make cards :D

6 days till JjongAh's 2nd Anniversary! Let's heat it up!!!!!

bahahahahaha! I remember that scene! We had so much fun in the thread when Jjong was put in an awkward position like that. His ears went from red to RED. Our fanboys in the thread were so jealous of him, while the rest of us laughed our heads off. good times, good times.. mehehe.

13 hours ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

how to make that? lol im kinda suck in editing photo lmao

I'm not an it expert either. I just make it by paint. N it is simple n easy. U just need download some of jjongah pics n open with paint if u make it in laptop or pc. 

Or u can make it by photo editor in ur android.. :wub:

• Like 1

I agree with Dee. Thanks for the input btw!

Try out the app "no crop." It has our chosen grid/layout and it's pretty easy to use :)

hey guys..if u ever had yura's latest tasty road pls share btw i saw a picture of yura is starting filming her new drama and for the 2nd anniversary of our couple im also no good of editing pics but ill try and ask some of my friends whose expert of editing...:)

• Like 2

5 days till JjongAh's 2nd Anniversary!

Even though most people don't get him and judge him, the one by his side understands him and embraces his bad and good sides - the whole him.

Yura's Nylon Photoshoot! IS! SO! HAWT!

credit: Nylon Korea

4 days till JjongAh's 2nd Anniversary!

saying goodbye like it was some kind of K-drama.. you two...

2 days till JjongAh's 2nd Anniversary!

this never gets old! GO Yura!!!!

Edit:

Yura's script reading! Credit tvn_play

Jjong was filming for Top gear Korea today. credit: xxo.24