[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hoho... so happy n proud of uri couple. Both of them have right to gain more love n opportunities from SK entertainment industries...

:wub:..

Here is the news from allkpop. So proud of the title. Its said ^.. very handsome season of law of the jungle^.. Proud mama here, although it is said that they haven't been confirmed, but hope he accept this chance n his scedules allows it.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/lee-jang-woo-hong-jong-hyun-and-oh-ji-ho-to-possibly-join-very-handsome-season-of-laws-of-the-jungle

Mode on: Waiting sooo badd for jjongah moments..

• Like 6

Guest maulida88

yura fancam from today event

and more

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHZXasbS0VE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6DWR5ob-g

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEnrk4-L4dc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGTKTatk9Zk

go to those youtube channel for more group fancam.

Off topic but I don't care:

I just read about the bombing in Paris. Are the JjongAholics in Paris oK?! I know that there are some who are/live there right now.  Please reply!

My thoughts go to the people in Paris right now. May those who have lost their life rest in peace .

I just got a message from daloula that she and hers are all ok. Cipoy unni is visiting Paris atm, but she's fine. She's stranded in Paris since they are closing their borders. I hope she'll be allowed to go home safely as soon as possible!!!

Edited by Guest

Guest Tinkiebell

Hi peeps, it's been a while, but just checking in after I saw the horrible horrible news about Paris.  @daloula , @parisianjjongah , all Jjongaholics living in paris, I hope you're all OK.

My heart goes to the innocent victims who died and to their families. 

Hi peeps, it's been a while, but just checking in after I saw the horrible horrible news about Paris.  @daloula , @parisianjjongah , all Jjongaholics living in paris, I hope you're all OK.

My heart goes to the innocent victims who died and to their families. 

thank you

Im fine but in great state of shock. It happened near to my home...

My friends were at some of those places but thanks God they are fine.

Thank you for your concern and prayers jjongaholics. 

• Like 9

Who miss jongie? Naaaaa (sarang superman return style..kkkkkk)..

Here is snuper6 debuted mv featuring jongie ( but don't expect too much jong here guys.. he just a cameo n appear for a seconds..hahahha..pssssstt n what with his style....:vicx:....)..haahh..at least we can see him a seconds...:P..

(Crdt to uploader)

• Like 3