[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Ahyoung & her sisters will be attending the 2015 Phoenix Summer Festival on October 25 @ KINTEX in Ilsan....They will also participate in the event along with the participants in dart competition! Wow! The girls love to play darts anyway! hehehe..  There's also a autograph session! Lucky fans! I wish i can come to the festival! kekeke

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=1519571442191672-3.jpg

• Like 7

pyoongg fddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif howdyy dear all fellows,.,.drop by to share this just in case some of us want to know abt our jjong,.,

no need to fill missing people on socmed rite,.,

our stylist-nim edit our FASHION DIRECTOR-nim :w00t: mmeerrooonngg,., again so kind hearted to share this pic.,.guumaawwooonngg:D:wub:

i also saw KYK BIL his insta update pic playing bowling,.,eniway glad to know they enjoying the day 

as for ah youngie ISAC DREAM TEAM didnt it air on September 14th wich is 2 days ago if am not mistaken,.,.any news?? and i saw news ah youngie will be on NYLON magz for November yyaaayyy.,.i would love to see our Gorgeous Princess flooded pics:wub:

and ofcourse i still waiting for jjong MVP ggooosshh comeeee fasteeeerrr3f75a7661615576b9eaa5aab347fe273.gif i wanna see jjong bond and some ah youngiee ofc:wub:

and miss_ara ooohhoooww love your fmv whats the title bgm u used love the singer voice:D,., i want to make tb too actually but hvn got time to make gifs ~miss our jjogah:lol:

Ps; sorry for rambling too much,.,miss this thread an u guys jjongaholics fightiiingg,.!!!

• Like 6

Morning.. i really missed our couple so much koz suddenly i sang or dunno what to called the game that they play with jinyoung couple (i cant remember which episode).. the game that jong had kissed from yura n dunno how many time she hv to kissed him n hug him.. so sudeen that melody came out from my mouth.. missed them so much till make me cry .woaaaahhhh ..

TO ALL PDNIMSSSS, PLS TAKE OUR COUPLE TO WORK TOGETHER AGAIN IN ANY PROJECT. PLS PLS PLS.. PLSSSS FULFILL MY WISH PDNIMSSSSSSS... 

y this ahjumma so emotional today.... pls chinggusss pls cheer me up.

• Like 9

syasyifa09ismadi here eoni let's be happy my jjongaholics spirit come alive:wub:

yaawww jjong seobaangg how about put some investment there,.,look like for future business tt's promising5823ddd4a56ccf4e788fd68a2f1d2ce9.gif

our jjong seobang having fun teasing us,.he is regular here maybe ah young on regular list tooocfe18249cb36d24ed576b9cc8e2a8cec.gif

caption 

who's hand is this??

Gifts that fit man ✔️ first-come, first-served basis heh 

#Cheongdam I'm C # Ice Tea Vitamins

✔️ visiting Hallyu star's long time heh 

#hongjonghyun #HongJongHyun #koreanstar 

i believe it's pic from 2 days ago or more cause i saw yong manager like this pic but poor my FBI skill i didnt realize this was jjong's hands  hheeooollll,.:sweatingbullets:

but what calls my jjongaholics soul is their update i bet ah youngie drink ice tea too since she said not much like coffee but another story if jjong serve for her there is always an exception :w00t::wub:

wether it is coincidende or jjongAh tease us seems like goodfate still llingering on us jjongah and jjongaholics,.,not complaining but excited mee,.hv a great day everyone

Ps: i'll make sure to  visit i'm C cafe  if i go to korea,,,.:wub::D:D and hv a taste their bingsoo and ice vitamin tea yaaw 77d8f24bfb9ece50cee3201406ffcc5f.gifoommoo our ah youngie on pale make up and gloomy mood photoshoot yeppeunee,.,

her shoes calls my memories jjonga's couple shoes maybe bcs it's black and white and why does her feet size looking big here make me currious abt her feet size *sowry random.,.anyyeeonnggg

• Like 12

sawadikap:)

@MaryH thanks for watching. The singer is the boy from EXO. His name is Chen and the song title is Best Luck ost drama Its Ok Thats Love..also want to say wow to ur fbi skill dear..maybe there is some hint for us..even sometimes it from jong's friends. They kind like jjongaholic also hehe.

Its ok u can try to make fmv also. It was my first time and so happy i got a good feedback. :)

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 6

He is really on fire today. Update 4 pics...and i am sure he read some of the comments on his IG. And why only his eyes? Not complaining at all, even we saw only his hand, happy enough rite? Kkkk.. and he still awake at 2.am in SK. Don't you think Ahyoung habit (insomnia) affected him? 

And for the last pic, he must be not alone in that such place. Hmmmmm... hmmmm... hmmmmm... *sleepy and shock ahjumma, lol.

• Like 7