[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@miss_ara i rewatching ur jjongah fmv..

Nnn its ok it's love ost song suit them best...love it...:wub:

I know its a bit OT....but still wanna say this....Today i watching entertainment weekly reruns on kbs, n one of f5 is the guest. He is KWB,  im kind of jealous of him n his fans.. He briefly choose romance over bromance.. n he smile ear to ear when talk bout his ideal type (as entire world already know bout his romance with SMA)..As i know his personality is close to Jong (both of them less talk yet can be playful n funny in the same times, n a reliable son n friend n of course bf/husband materials indeed)...hahahha...idk what im talking bout now...mianhe chingguya, im a bit lost this past days since the weather is soo hot here n no update from uri jongie:sweatingbullets:....

Aigoo.... ^_^

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 2

Guest wishstarz

https://youtu.be/irFV62SjyiE  Yura liked this MV by Bumkey on Twitter

.  This video reminds me of her so much!  Really enjoyed the video and the words I did understand makes me think of the two of them...totally delu!

The girl resembles Yura  especially some of her expressions, she plays with her hair like Yura, some of the clothes are the same style as hers, there is even a toy car on the stairs as she is walking down and a hand comes out and takes the car so she won't fall and bubbles...  Doesn't that sound like a familiar protector to Yura?  And the video is by DUBLEKICK who has produced some of Girl's Days MV's.

As you can tell I'm totally missing them and the MV just made me really delu!

Morning guys..what a bad haze in malaysia nowdays.. any othr country affected?. Pls take care ya chinggus .. pls wear ur mask if u doing any outdoor job. Make sure ur kids play inside the house only.

Guys, stylish junxx update his ig.. so i just checking yura ig n jong ig if they update any new photo.. y there is still talking nonsense at their ig.. pity jjong n yura. Am scared later they dont want update their ig anymore.. to all my jjongaholics fan, yura fans, gsd fan, jjong fan, pls pls dont bother whatever haterz said.. let them talk whatever they want.. dont bother he/ she want to talk nonsense.. they doing it purposely. Hv a nice day everyone.. drink a lot of water k.

I missed JJONGAH SO SO MUCH.. LOVE THE VIDEO MUSIC N ALL THE VIDEO BY OUR TALENTED CHINGGUS HERE.. TO ALL THE TALENTED CHINGGUS HERE,  PLS POST MORE VIDEO.. 

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 4

Morning guys..what a bad haze in malaysia nowdays.. any othr country affected?. Pls take care ya chinggus .. pls wear ur mask if u doing any outdoor job. Make sure ur kids play inside the house only.

Guys, stylish junxx update his ig.. so i just checking yura ig n jong ig if they update any new photo.. y there is still talking nonsense at their ig.. pity jjong n yura. Am scared later they dont want update their ig anymore.. to all my jjongaholics fan, yura fans, gsd fan, jjong fan, pls pls dont bother whatever haterz said.. let them talk whatever they want.. dont bother he/ she want to talk nonsense.. they doing it purposely. Hv a nice day everyone.. drink a lot of water k.

I missed JJONGAH SO SO MUCH.. LOVE THE VIDEO MUSIC N ALL THE VIDEO BY OUR TALENTED CHINGGUS HERE.. TO ALL THE TALENTED CHINGGUS HERE,  PLS POST MORE VIDEO.. 

YES AGREE!

instead of replying the nonsense, just keep giving positive vibe to both jjong and ahyongie. any of you might have seen my comment in his IG, i basically don't care about it even thou that wacko account also replying mine. maybe we should have a formula (for now) for protecting jjong, one comment that bring negative vibe = 5 positive vibe for him or for her. so eventually, the bad comments will buried itself? how chinggu? all you guys in?

cmon jjongAholic, bring your positive vibe, keep calm and carry on!!!!!!

• Like 7

Just found out about this now, yura deleted some of her picts in her ig hope it's not bc that acc on jjong's IG 

And i agree with some jjongaholic here it's better to ignore that acc and don't bother with whatever that acc do and it would be nicer if we don't over protective to jjong's too we should learn from jjong's korea fans, they never bother with those acc and never leave any comment on his ig and keep supporting him with promoting his newest/old project to help jjong beecome more recognize ... I'm afraid our support make us jjongaholic look even worst for some jjong's fans, so i think it's better to ignore that acc or if we want to leave support comment just leave 1 per day maybe... so it's not look like a spam comments and not bother jjong's ig notif too hehehe 

• Like 7

Yura's flawless skin

SEPTEMBER 15, 2015

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Pann: Look at Girl's Day Yura's skin

1. [+66, -7] I watched WGM because I'm a fan of Yura. She has such good pale skin...

6.jpg

2. [+56, -8] Wow you really have to admit her skin

3. [+53, -6] It's good and it's also so pale... Girl's Day members are all pretty but Yura stands out because she's so pale.

4. [+25, -3] This picture is so pretty

7.jpg

5. [+23, -2] You guys are watching two skin beauties of Girl's Day

8.gif

6. [+23, -0] Yura can't sing but she's kind, pretty, has a good body and good personalities. She can draw and makes others happy ㅋㅋ

7. [+21, -2] She's got a nice body and skin

9.jpg
  • Like 12

Yura's skin and body are goals. It's good to see that she manages her skin so well even with a busy life and with all the make-up celebrities have to put on.

I love how people show love to Yura and I hope it keeps going because this girl is a sweetheart.

• Like 9

Actually i don't know what exactly happen with this IG story. maybe i am a bit behind because so long time no online here. but y this happen. we are jjongaholic before then y this just happen now? are some of us become a protected jjongaholic or over react jjongaholic? where is the lovable jjongaholic? i know we love our couple but see things like this happen is sad. Uri Ah Young princess have to delete 6  pic in her ig..i don't want later she be more careful to send anything. Hope we can learn from our mistakes. i am not assume that was all our mistake but its not wrong if we start first. Just spreads and spazzing the love chingus. BUT what important is she not delete her pic with our jong at all. Thats the big hint for us..

note: don't be sad. We believe what we want to believe. haters is always haters. and only jjongaholic knows jjongah couple better.. saranghae. :wub:

• Like 3

Agree with you @daloula! Oh well I think its natural and effortless. See how her skin since young. It even shows on the pictures that was posted during her high school days.

What I like about her most is her character. Simply pure, naive and not pretencious.

Nite guys....

Just found it on fb ... Jong compete again his buddies F5... :wub:... But don't ask me bout the rules or what is the contest about since mr GT dont do his job well due my inet conection...:sweatingbullets:... i think its all bout vote for model avengers n all i know just the vote periode 150913 till 150920..

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/poll?pid=8a90c4384dc3a79c014fcbfe560f01f2

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

Jong and Tiffany follow each other on IG, they are has a project? 

Both are close to Big Bang so it's not surprising and Tiffany dated (a long time ago) Kim Young Kwang who is Jjong's friend. I'm not surprised they know each other.

For the vote, choose hong jong hyun and then click vote. It's about choosing your favorite male models avenger (not sure)

161208Sanstitre.png

• Like 9