[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Asia Song Festival, we could ask that GsD will also participate and Ahyoung will be the 3rd MC. Please go to their FB account and we can leave a message their like #부산아시아송페스티벌 MC #걸스데이유라 #Yura or something! hehehe... Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/asiasongfestival2015

GsD was also one of the performer last year 2014 and i hope we can see them again along with Jjong! hehehe... Also Mina was one of the MC last year! Hopefully Ahyoung will be the next Lady MC with Jjong & Leetuk! Pleassseee... kekeke...

i add this #YuraGDs3thMC n #GDsRingMyBell for #2015AsiaSongFestival, hope GDs will invited too, wanna see sooo baddd Jjongah in the same banner/poster n same stage, coz i think GDs Japan promotion will done this end of September, altough some ig acc post that GDs will have a showcase in Taiwan on Okt 1st i think they still can make it in Okt 11th (am i rite 4 the date??)..

kkkkk, am i to greedy? 

:P Who knows what miracles...

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 7

i've read it in Jjong's IG, somebody tags him that the one who fill the 3rd MC is EXID-Hani tho, i don't know its already confirm or not. but i think they already decided, huaaaaaah. so sad

again regarding the same issue over and over again, please please i asking you guys my beloved jjongAh shipper to chill. Just now, i've read on ahyongie IG comment and there's some misunderstanding. and please don't attack another shippers, its their right to voicing their shipping, as long as they're still supporting and not making a bad rumor (like some account we know) we need to chill. as an Idol, we need to know that we don't owned them and they will always new ship to sail for them. so just chill and enjoy riding our boat. i don't want people giving a negative thought for us. sorry if i offended one of you, it's okay to love our shipping but sometime when the shipping became too fanatic, it's no good. we promise to love them and support them as a couple and individually right?

stay be a positive and caring shipper like we used to, okay? this is my two scent, sorry if i'm being rude. love you guys

Edited by cochoyahoo27
  • Like 7

Hai dear fellow..miss you all.

Sorry for not visit for long time..come i send you all the gift TB ep 31 that is word that i like the most

tumblr_nuhtt0hMIB1rgllpdo1_540.png

and seriously..i don't think he will feel different as he feels to Ah Young if any girls be his couple..and you know what i just watched his drama Cyrano: Dating Agency he is acting with Soo Young GG and the funny thing is he have mention to Ah Young that he don't know anyone in SNSD aigoo jong seobang. How come you..and the werid thing is he remember Yura/Ah yOung even they not in WGM anymore everywhere..so chill dear. 

I just Believe What I want to Believe

mood ~ come to spreads the love here again..oh so good to come back..:wub:

• Like 9

Yes its confirm hani is the 3rd mc... ok dont be sad.. its alrite.. ahyoung will give a word n congratulat  him n he will take the advice or congratulation from her... he is just being professional for his career.. doesnt matter maybe not today.. we still hv time to see they will work together not as mcing partnet but as a lover again maybe for drama movie or any reality tv show.. or...or.. is it too much delulu from this ahjumma??

@miss_ara welcome back dear

i've read it in Jjong's IG, somebody tags him that the one who fill the 3rd MC is EXID-Hani tho, i don't know its already confirm or not. but i think they already decided, huaaaaaah. so sad

again regarding the same issue over and over again, please please i asking you guys my beloved jjongAh shipper to chill. Just now, i've read on ahyongie IG comment and there's some misunderstanding. and please don't attack another shippers, its their right to voicing their shipping, as long as they're still supporting and not making a bad rumor (like some account we know) we need to chill. as an Idol, we need to know that we don't owned them and they will always new ship to sail for them. so just chill and enjoy riding our boat. i don't want people giving a negative thought for us. sorry if i offended one of you, it's okay to love our shipping but sometime when the shipping became too fanatic, it's no good. we promise to love them and support them as a couple and individually right?

stay be a positive and caring shipper like we used to, okay? this is my two scent, sorry if i'm being rude. love you guys

agreed.... whatever it is i believe we will received good news from our couple.. our wish n thought will become true..  just be patient n just respect each other opinion, respect other celebrities n their fan, if haterz attack us, try to calm in all aspect k. I love being jjongaholics... saranghe everyone.. 

Worst come to worst, lemme vote myself to become 3rd mc .. can or not?? I will stare at him or hving selca with him all the time.. kikikik

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 7

I have no problem with shipping but what annoys me is when people turn the comments section into a chat room and tag different instagrams of celebrities and also tell (order) Yura or Jjong or someone else to do something or change something or whatever. You can ship anyone but don't go to someone's instagram and tag them and another celebrity and tell them do this or that like follow each other or make a move or date. It comes off as being forceful and childish. And for me, this goes for any ship even for Jjongah.

• Like 9

I think some positive comments in Running Man affected media to explore more about her, then some articles were released talked about Yura's body. 

Is it Ha Ha who said "i think Yura's body is the most perfect among idols" ? I should check it again...kkkk.. and then that sentence being a topic in some articles. She even didn't attend an event, or she even didn't perform any sexy performances in Korea, but they talk about her and adore her beauty and perfect body. 

What a relief, when she is going abroad, people talked about her and gave so many positive comments and she became a headline in some articles. No matter they compared her with another idols, but hey, how many idols does K-Pop has? hundreds, but they only noticed Yura. And between GsD member, Yura always get good comments as the headline, hope it will be like this forever. Good job and good luck Ahyoungiiee.. *proud mama :D

• Like 10

I think some positive comments in Running Man affected media to explore more about her, then some articles were released talked about Yura's body. 

Is it Ha Ha who said "i think Yura's body is the most perfect among idols" ? I should check it again...kkkk.. and then that sentence being a topic in some articles. She even didn't attend an event, or she even didn't perform any sexy performances in Korea, but they talk about her and adore her beauty and perfect body. 

What a relief, when she is going abroad, people talked about her and gave so many positive comments and she became a headline in some articles. No matter they compared her with another idols, but hey, how many idols does K-Pop has? hundreds, but they only noticed Yura. And between GsD member, Yura always get good comments as the headline, hope it will be like this forever. Good job and good luck Ahyoungiiee.. *proud mama :D

right.. she dont hv to pretend become somebody else just to make people like her. she just being herself. Thats y she got so many love.

• Like 6

I have no problem with shipping but what annoys me is when people turn the comments section into a chat room and tag different instagrams of celebrities and also tell (order) Yura or Jjong or someone else to do something or change something or whatever. You can ship anyone but don't go to someone's instagram and tag them and another celebrity and tell them do this or that like follow each other or make a move or date. It comes off as being forceful and childish. And for me, this goes for any ship even for Jjongah.

Omg... high five to that! I agree with you, 100% !!! There's something called healthy shipping... and then there's cray cray shipping. Most of us here are fortunately not doing the latter. :)  I HOPE...! right?... riiiiiight?

Oh! Dramabeans recapped Yura's RM episode. Check it out if you want

Running Man: Episode 263

RM263-00385a.jpg

Enjoying life can be difficult when every day requires a careful balancing act between work and play. This week, our cast will channel their youthful sides, taking up part-time jobs and enlisting the help of college students to celebrate the joys and hardships of being young. You only get one shot at life, so it’s time to seize the day and make the most of it.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/running-man-episode-263/

Edited by Guest

awwww.. I guess 3rd MC spot is already taken... It's okay, Ahyoungie still have a lot of opportunity to be the MC in the future...

WOOOOOOWWW!!! So many article of Ahyoungie! Daebak! She is very popular! Dang! So many good comments too in every article!!! whew! I salute you girl! Perfect glamorous figure to beautiful face... no one can beat our Ahyoungie! Just love and adore her so much! kekeke.... Hmmm... New selfie of Ahyougie she look gorgeous! Her top looks familiar?? Designer Yoon Chun Hoo collection! hahaha...

Perfect Body Proportion!!! 73563669.2.jpg

Thank you Jjongaholics for all the updates of Ahyoung in Japan promotions! You guys are awesome! Have a great day to all!!

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 9