[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@anniepanda hope many of jjongaholics can join our new projects, but as i told b4. All i can do is join the vote stage. Im off for that area.:lol:..

Does anyone here already know that mama will be aired in japan too. Hemm, so after wgm, than GDs debut n mama too. Great jjongah in japan..:wub:...success 4 them..

• Like 8

@anniepanda The contest sounds interesting! I'd love to give a try :D It seems rather quiet in here, and I want something to shake it up a little bit. Looking forward to your information about it.

Anyway, I'm back with a new chapter of my JjongAh fanfic! Hope you guys like it. Feel free to comment whatever you want to say. Thank you all :wub:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/990455/4/we-find-our-own-love-jonghyun-yura-jjongah-jjongahcouple

Chapter 4: The-Crazy-Fan

• Like 5

Guest Ari3ll3

@anniepanda I wish I could participate in the contest but artistry doesnt run in my blood :P:lol:. But let us know in which area we could help you with aside from voting. 

hi guyss.. hoho.. actually, i found this video.. i think they upload it today.. but i dont know if this repost.. they put some scene from wgm, jjongah selca from ahyoung ig and also jjong picture too hihi.. hope someone will translate this video.. 

• Like 14

Guest mmj_leong

I think Uri JjongAh forever will be stick together in all interview ♡♡♡ too many people love them to be couple hahaha! And I think they already are♡♡

@mmj_leong what they said about jjongah couple... i watch a bit this video. but halfway n suddenly jjongah jjogah eppie n wgm appear.. whatr they talking about.. pls translate this vid .. pls.. in free now.. im backthread right now...pls pls... before am getting sleepy again...

Mc asked about the ideal type, and Yura answered a person fit together with her well and a person who knows how to love ( like how to express love? how to give love?? she did not clarify in detail)

then MC asked again " As far as I known, didn't the person who virtual married with you response well? Am I wrong? 제가 알기로는 가상결혼 했던그분이 잘 받아주셨던걸로 알고 있는데...아닌가요?

Yura Just laughed and looked other members and the program added Jjong's picture and the Jjongah's instagram picture which was took at the ingigayo.

But I am also wondering what was written on Jjong's picture and Jjongah's insta picture.

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 21

According to @delphinite (All credits to her), around 5:12 the girls were asked about their ideal types and Yura said "someone who matches well with me and knows how to love me" and the MC says "from what I know, the person with whom you had the virtual marriage with fits that best" to which Yura bursts out laughing.

haha! They are shooting down us shippers with hints left and right. Doesn't help that people around them give us hints as well. Oh what can a poor shipper do? :P

Edited by Guest

Guest mmj_leong

@leehyo77 @anniepanda thanks for the translation. Yeah this is what AhYongie & the MC conversation when she's ask about her ideal type♡♡ it seems she added statement about this like someone who knows how to love me♡♡ I'm confident Jjong fits her well & love her well♡♡ eeiii... This two just want to kill their shipper with love hints!! Jjong interview confession now AhYongie turn I'm dead! Ah!!!! Happy to death! But super love it!!!!! More!!! More!!! And I want them have project together!!! Soon please..... It must happen!!

Edited by mmj_leong

Guest YuraChu

hi.. this is Yura clip for one fine day http://tvcast.naver.com/v/472080 i know some fan account will upload this video later in youtube but please watch from this link too, this link (naver) was official account from mbc music and it will increase viewer. if many people watch,  they know Yura have many fans = more screen time for Yura

if you want to see another video http://tvcast.naver.com/girlsday/clips

please watch Yura clip many many  times. thankyou.