[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Everyday Girls Day!!! 

We will be seeing a lot of Ahyoungshi and her sisters for a long time! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/girls-day-renew-their-contract-with-dream-tea-entertainment-until-2019

So due date of JjongAh Shipper is 2019   ?????  ---------> delulu mode on

we gonna ship 4 years to wait .......... ENJOY you ride JJONGAHOLICS  :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7

Guest Tinkiebell

Yo!

Shall we do something creative together? See the headers on page one of this thread? Well, they have been there for way too long and it's about time to swtich them out! There are many new and gorgeous pictures of Jjong and Ahyoung we can use. We can turn it into a competition? :D

We can vote for:

1) new self-made headers by a Jjongaholic (three in total; one for JjongAh-couple, one for Jjong and one for Ahyoung (see page 1)).

2) a poem about JjongAh written by a Jjongaholic

The winning entries will be put into display on page one and glooooorify our home.

This is just a rough idea. Give me feedback or more ideas on what we can do!! ;)

Totally supporting this :)

Also, if anyone can help me backtrack some links to the YT video(s) and instagram picture of their meeting(s) at SBS Inkigayo, and the link to Yura's interview stating that they ran into each other at a restaurant, I'll update the post-WGM meeting timeline on the first post of this thread as well :) 

Thanks.

PS. please send me the links through PM.

Edited by Tinkiebell

Guest Yura_el21

ommo, ommo.. is this a new "coincident again??" waaaaah, please somebody pls explain this to me, ahahaha

OK ok, according to our good friend in twitter, this is the day when Ah young said he accidentally meet jjong seobang, just wondering why that owner/employee of the shop just upload it now. hahaha today is JULY 28, 2015.

Cr: to owber

Edited by Yura_el21
more info.

Uwoooooo!!! Seems like the owner/employee kept this secret for long time.hahahaha but after yura spread their coincident moment, she can upload this photo.... Omooooo!!! Another heart attack for me! :)

Our oppa with his 'bang' hair style met his 'friend' :P. I guess his ''friend" loved his 'bang' hair so much. lol

• Like 9

Guest Yura_el21

Uwoooooo!!! Seems like the owner/employee kept this secret for long time.hahahaha but after yura spread their coincident moment, she can upload this photo.... Omooooo!!! Another heart attack for me! :)

Im still thinking if this is a new coincident or what, haha its because ah young said she is with sojin unnie, so lets just wait for her update of sojin unnie's sign? hahaha

Im still thinking if this is a new coincident or what, haha its because ah young said she is with sojin unnie, so lets just wait for her update of sojin unnie's sign? hahaha

wkwkwkwkwk... I see.. if there is Sojin unnie with them, then the bottle with Sojin's unnie sign will be appear soon. Aaak! Can't wait! I'm OK with the both scenarios. :phew:

• Like 4

Guest zzemazz

I dont care if people called me delusional..but that I'm C post on IG which mentioned about the coincidence meeting of jong and yura ..and then yura and jong statement about their meeting in the bingsu cafe remind me of yura's post on twitter at 1st March..when she posted the purple bingsu..anybody remember also? The spoon and the table setting is a bit similar with that I'm C cafe decoration..Hahahaha..

edit

Yura posted that twitter picture not long after their last date filming for WGM right? I dont know when exactly the IG owner katexxx posted her selfie with jong..but it is said on IG 16 weeks ago? so its about 4 months ago aigoooo..I am too delusionallllll hahahahahahaha

I guess yura or maybe jong not only once came to that place..a regular customerr maybe? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Edited by zzemazz
to complete information

I dont care if people called me delusional..but that I'm C post on IG which mentioned about the coincidence meeting of jong and yura ..and then yura and jong statement about their meeting in the bingsu cafe remind me of yura's post on twitter at 1st March..when she posted the purple bingsu..anybody remember also? The spoon and the table setting is a bit similar with that I'm C cafe decoration..Hahahaha..

Yura posted that twitter picture not long after their stint in WGM ended right? I guess yura or maybe jong not only once came to that place..

i remember that post but cant remember when.... thats good sign for us right.. jjong did mention last time if they ended the show doesnt means they breakup or devorce.  Ull get what does it means?.. means, at the time he mentioned bout this, he already gives us a hint that their real relationship bout them.. it just us did not realise bout this.

• Like 2

@leehyo77 please don't quote a pic.

same cafe or not?

let's see the different

- the chair

- the table

- the floor

- the lamp

:)

sorry it is not the same bingsoo place.

The one Yura posted on her SNS was Ho Mi Bing which owned by a comedian Yoo Sang Moo 

You can see the napkin in printed the name of the store, Ho Mi Bing

Also Yura posted Yoo sang moo sang moo Bingsoo, Ho Mi Bing Really delicious

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 7

Guest zzemazz

@leehyo77 please don't quote a pic.

same cafe or not?

let's see the different

- the chair

- the table

- the floor

- the lamp

:)

sorry it is not the same bingsoo place.

The one Yura posted on her SNS was Ho Mi Bing which owned by a comedian Yoo Sang Moo 

You can see the napkin in printed the name of the store, Ho Mi Bing

Also Yura posted Yoo sang moo sang moo Bingsoo, Ho Mi Bing Really delicious

Ahhhhh I see..thank you for clarifying..

I am just having too much delusional mind kekekeke

I see that there are many who liked my post/the idea of having a small contest :)

BUT... who wants to join? I'm not talking about voting, I'm talking about submitting entries so we have something to vote for.  We need at least five entries in order to get the contest going.

Give me feedback ;)

Edited by Guest

I see that there are many who liked my post/the idea of having a small contest :)

BUT... who wants to join? I'm not talking about voting, I'm talking about submitting entries so we have something to vote for.  We need at least five entries in order to get the contest.

Give me feedback 

I would like to help but my artistic skills are dead and I won't be able to do something before the end of august since I'm going to Thailand for holidays:D

Is there a deadline ? 

• Like 2

@daloula holiday?! what's that? that word doesn't exist in my world :tears:

naaaah, we don't have a deadline.. this contest is not up yet. Maybe I should put it up and hope that many will participate? hmm..

I don't want to wait for too long tho, cuz I'm planning on doing a Halloween contest like last year as well ;)

Edited by Guest

@daloula Hokai! Then the deadline to this small contest should be at the end of August. :)

I'll put up the info later this week. I hope as many as possible can join! It's only for fun, and we need to get this thread shaken up a lil kekeke ;)

YAY!!!

giphy.gif

Btw, does anyone know when Jjong's movie premiere is? (I want my ball back)