[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest phichul

Even yura's fanboy announcer Jungsik liked jjongah's pic on yura's instagram :D is he becoming a shipper ? :w00t:

he give his bless lolol :w00t:

Guest lin_lynz

wow! finally at inkigayo... yipee!

seeing them together is such a mood maker.. very good mood maker...

always love this couple!!!

Even yura's fanboy announcer Jungsik liked jjongah's pic on yura's instagram :D is he becoming a shipper ? :w00t:

He said Yura is Perfect to Hong Jonghyun 

episode 25 min 2:40

LOL!! im happy!! So happy!! Super duper happy!! LOL!!

• Like 9

Jjong is such a sweet person - he is really making true his word of taking care of his Ah Youngie... And like what everyone is seeing, JjongAh has remained true to themselves - keeping their beautiful relationship post WGM.  And @anniepanda - may your theory hold true hahaha happy days ahead for jjongaholics!!!

• Like 15

Guest phichul

what ep.25???? hahaha 

Even yura's fanboy announcer Jungsik liked jjongah's pic on instagram :D is he becoming a shipper ? :w00t:

jungsik?who is she/he?

he's an sbs annoucer who was on the same radio show as girl s day last year during wgm and darling promotions. He also was fanboying over yura, he even follows her insta and likes her pics and lately updated his insta with a pic of girl  day s signed album.

• Like 11

I love reading all the good comments about Jjongah! 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/comment/list?gno=news421%2C0001520704&sort=likability&aid=0001520704&oid=421

This article headline have a heart between Yura and Jjongs's name! Hahaha... 

OSEN

'우결' 유라♥홍종현, '인가'서 재회.."케이크로 선물로 응원"

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003111836

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 21

Guest indri_emon

:wub: Oh... My weak heart.. :')

I hope jjong will post photo with ahyoung too on his IG 

I NEED DISPATCH XD

I love reading all the good comments about Jjongah! 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/comment/list?gno=news421%2C0001520704&sort=likability&aid=0001520704&oid=421

This article headline have a heart between Yura and Jjongs's name! Hahaha... http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003111836

awaiting translations hopefully ..... After the storm, a beautiful rainbow had appeared

Edited by juliene
Unfinished
  • Like 13

what ep.25???? hahaha 

jajajajajajaja  

LOL  i think do you talk  about  Junxxxjun our shipper Jjongah VIP 

in WGM episode 25 min 2:4x said Yura is perfect to Hong un 

Sorry sorry LOL!! Sorry sorry LOL!!

• Like 3

Guest cr1mson

Is it only me who thinks that jjong's smile today is way too bright:wub: Aigoo, too much happiness inside this ahjumma's heart.,..

His smile way too bright indeed, he used up the whole toothpaste just for this show alone LOL

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

I JUST WANNA ASKED SOMETHING I WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING AT MY PROFILE TODAY ON THIS FORUM I JUST WANNA ASKED WHAT IS COMMUNITY FORUM AND SUPERSTAR THING HONESTLY I JOIN HERE BECAUSE OF JJONG COUPLE LAST YEAR CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME,,,TNX

Guest Ari3ll3

Hmmm.. Blue roses, what does it mean? I searched it #justforfun but why my delulu says he bought it in purpose :phew:

blue rose is a flower of the genus Rosa(family Rosaceae) that presents blue-to-violet pigmentation instead of the more common red, white, or yellow. Blue roses are often portrayed in literature and art as a symbol of love and prosperity to those who seek it.

Guest Yura_el21

Jjongahic i feel you breath. Haha but pls dont fotget to vote, watch and tweet. We still have until tomorrow pls.

@SBS_MTV #더쇼 #걸스데이

Hmmm.. Blue roses, what does it mean? I searched it #justforfun but why my delulu says he bought it in purpose :phew:

blue rose is a flower of the genus Rosa(family Rosaceae) that presents blue-to-violet pigmentation instead of the more common red, white, or yellow. Blue roses are often portrayed in literature and art as a symbol of love and prosperity to those who seek it.

Thanks for the interesting information. I was wondering about the blue rose.

I don't know HJH's personality too well. But I feel like he isn't the kind that will do so much (i.e. flowers and cake) for a "friend." It is so sweet to see how after WGM, HJH is still looking after Yura in his own way. Yura is indeed Jong Hyun's happy virus :)

• Like 11