[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Our thread move so fast..... :D

The power of Jjongaholic...Let's make GsD win #1 Inkigayo.....

What can we do ??

I want to see Jjong's smile because just hear ring my bell GsD comeback stage his smile..... :phew:

Jjong%20GsD%20CB%20smile_zps2jynbhws.gif

thanks to @Edy15 for video and to @khairunni happy birthday to ur daughter, hope she hv a great day like us Jjongaholic :wub:

• Like 24

Im just left this lovely thread 4 a moment after GDs inki stage over..n what what what????

What are they doin to us???

They killed us many times this day..

I just not set my hope to high, but what we have got? Jjongah are awesome. Not just standing side by side, but cake, flower, n then Ahyounge ig update, n last but not least the ig thing... (but i believe still to be continued .:rolleyes:..)

Lets be like them jjongaholics, keep supporting eachother in no matter situations..I believe they really2 in a very2 gud term now. Just wait patiently jjongaholics..

• Like 13

Guest lexx94_stv

Imagine how Jjong was bringing the flowers, cake, and CD to Inkigayo before giving them to Yura. Omo these two:wub: 

Still can't get over the feels^_^

Edited by lexx94_stv

I love our Jjongaholic Family

an OUR COUPLE!!!

tnks fot the videos, pics, and words my shipper Jjongaholic heart  is happy, 

here the interview in INKIGAYO

couse SBS delete YouTube videos

https://www.facebook.com/JjongahCoupleMexico/videos/932677960129549/

@anniepanda woow congrats is a great day to be a INMORTAL 

Edited by Yleen
  • Like 10

Guest phichul

NOW!!! who's jjongaholics here who good at writing fanfic???!!!! I need to read jjongah fanfic!!! like how the story jjongah reunite today happen!how jjong choose the flower and the cake and send message to ahyoung?? how ahyoung make herself more beauty for this day because she will meet her jjong oppa!! :w00t::wub:

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

1Ng62ZS.gif

Jjong got closer and closer and Ah Young got nervous hahah , this is lovely and then the follows ...this is going well ^^

the tittle of this SHOULD  BE COME SLOWLY!!!!! HAHAHAHA 

Guest FridayDL

Happiness indeed as if today in INKIGAYO is the "We GOT REMARRIED" part of jjhong and Ahyoung.The chemistry is always there, and we can see again the proud husband.....the very proud husband indeed.cannot imagine how jjhong is so tense while carrying the cake and flower.

Guest phichul

@anniepanda

woah unnie!!! legend?? hahaha. congrats!!! today is really awesome right? :D so many good news!its so worth that you give up on your sleep hahaha.

@prism2103 

where are you unnie??? i bet you havent watch today jjongah awesomeness hahaha! cant wait to see your comments :D 

Edited by phichul

Guest thedauntless

What????? The videos were blocked?!!!!! I want to watch the video again!!! Please can someone re-upload the vid!!!! Thank u!

I also want to congratulate @anniepanda for a new badge.... Legend!!! Yey!!!! Triple celebration eh?! Hehehe...

I also wanted to watch it again (and again and again and again :D) but it was blocked. :tears:

Guest rant567

it looks like sbs blocked all the videos already :( I read that the shooting went on from really early in the morning. Jjong is always a planner so I was imagining him doing all the planning and going through all the hustle just to prepare all of this for Ahyoung *ackkkkk my feels....* and Jjong...did you even got any sleep last night? that puffy eyes and a bit bloated face. you must be too excited for this, right? 

Guest Maaniebabe

Omgggggggg. I haven't posted anything after a looooong time!  JJONGAH feelsssss! Dispatch please write an article about them DATING <3 :')

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

WHAT THE HELL JJONG AH COUPLE YOU GIVE US TO MUCH HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW...MY GOD!!!!

1, INKIGAYO INTERVIEW
2. THE CAKE
3.IG POST W/ ALBUM AND FLOWERS
4, FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON IG

MY GOODNESS!!!!1 IT WAS LIKE A BOMB THAT EXPLODE TO US!!!!!!!!! WE NEVER FORGET THIS DAY !!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED NEXT WEEK WHAT WILL GIRLS DAY OUTFIT NEXT WEEK!!!! I HOPE THEY WIN!!!!

What????? The videos were blocked?!!!!! I want to watch the video again!!! Please can someone re-upload the vid!!!! Thank u!

I also want to congratulate @anniepanda for a new badge.... Legend!!! Yey!!!! Triple celebration eh?! Hehehe...

I also wanted to watch it again (and again and again and again :D) but it was blocked. :tears:

@alondraflores Upload the interview video https://www.facebook.com/JjongahCoupleMexico/videos/932677960129549/

• Like 7