[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

OH MY OH MY!

YURA LOOKS SO GORGEOUS AND AMAZING! I seriously dig the red hair! she is so pretty! really like a little mermaid and the mv bts looks so amazing

I seriously cant wait for their comeback! only 4 more days left

WOOHOOO!!

• Like 4

Guest mmj_leong

Ah!!!!!! AhYongie jinjia jinjia nomoo nomoo eepoota! Uwa..... (Jjong style) should I dye my hair? I love love love her hair, her leg, her body her everything!!! Omo I'm ahjumma drooling over a pretty AhYongie to death hehe...4 more days to count down..ah...nar jinjia nomoo kidai eh♡♡♡♡

Dear all!

Don't stop voting for the Ahyoung and the girls! They are currently at the 5th position now. We need to at least get them in the Top 5 positions until 06 Jul 15 in order for them to stand a chance in winning(esp the fact that SNSD isn't in this chart yet). 

http://hxb.tudou.com

I've pre-ordered two copies of their albums; one Yura version and one All members version from Kpopmart. From the Synnara Records, I guess the pre-order sales are currently doing well based on the fact that their album sales have always been in the top 10 positions at real-time chart.

http://www.synnara.co.kr/sr/sr110Main

Let's give them the win they well-deserved and get them more limelight! 

The magical date, 12 Jul 15, please come fast :wub:

• Like 9

Guest prism2103

guys pls remember to vote for gsd when you have time! 

from 1st place to marginally 5th place today :S. the deadline's until july 6th 12 noon KST BUT we still gotta work harder! :) as @kaceong has mentioned, let's work harder for our girls who deserve this win! 

http://hxb.tudou.com  so vote vote vote! :) 

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-02%20at%2012.28.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-02%20at%2012.30.

150702 more yura's mc pics:

CI6qPPFUwAEWEo1.jpg

- yura the cutiepie does a lot of fan interactions when not mcing. and when mcing she speaks enthusiastically & cutely creating a fun atmosphere w the audience. 

CI6qt28VEAAxSwa.jpgCI6qf3qUMAEV5KH.jpgCI6qt3IVEAIvjLh.jpgCI6qf3_UsAA97co.jpgCI6Jck9UkAAYQdA.jpg

credits: 뿌애에엥 ‏@s_sun13 

CI6J_0bUAAAOivh.jpg

Edited by prism2103

Guest prism2103

i know many of miss jong dearly. after the his jam-packed schedule of mama drama, wgm, and police family, inkigayo mc seems to not suffice. (well for me it surely doesn't) BUT NO NEED TO FRET! b/c 1) we've got a highly probable jjongah onscreen meet YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! and 2) there's ALICE! :)  jong's movie is coming out faster than we might imagine. 

20150702004126_0.jpg

ive google trans and deduced a bit of it from an article talking about jong's alice movie in BiFan in the following post. super excited to see jong's indie works again! 

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/269420-hong-jong-hyun-홍종현/?page=18#comment-19096759

(btw for any jong fans, i highly encourage u to participate in this little community. its a place solely and purposed only for jong but if u would like to join us pls do!) 

some lovely fanedits by jjongaholics: the hottest and sweetest couple in town, presenting JjongAh :wub:

Edited by prism2103

just for fun,.Yurella to night.,.

YdmbR0S.png

the Answer will be,.,

OFp3P4w.gif 

adorkable answer from silly KAY:w00t::w00t: 

abt the other reactions,.,:phew:

gAelE7K.gif

lost his words,.,:wub:well his reaction about the same on anyday if it's with KAY:P

WRpBIrc.gif

aawww.,.,poor jjong seobaaang kekekekek ,.,yet how sweet our jjongAh,.:wub:

LGBh0Zk.gif

me.,.deffinitely hv fun..,:D

• Like 7

Ahyoung look so pretty in her red har!!! Can't wait for Tuesday! Let's keep on voting for GsD Jjongaholics! We can do it! Fighting!

Thank you everyone for all the updates, pictures and gifs!!! This month are full of Jjongah so keep your heart healthy! hahaha...

Ring my bell, ring ring my bell~ can't wait to hear you! Oopss! Somebody ring our doorbell! Spooky! yikes! I better check! Might be Yura! How i wishhhh! :rolleyes:

Have a great day Jjongaholics! 2114.gif

cr: http://www.newspim.com/view.jsp?newsId=20150702000574

20150702000377_0.jpg

201507022044721110_1.jpgcr: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201507022044721110&ext=na

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 6

gud mornmorniiiiing!!!!!

Its geting close to D Day GDs comeback. N the tension getting high too since so many idol groups make comeback too. But im sure our girls have give their best n this times for us to give them love n support with all our best too..:wub:..

N hope 4 jong Alice MV will out sooner n take the prize in those festival. N tomorrow Jong will go to Hongkong to have fans sign in sunday rite. Hope many jong's fans n Jjongaholics will come. I bet many are Jjongaholics...kkkkk. coz i have seen it in his ig many of them have uploaded their ticket pic n promises to bring jjongah things n will take many pics n mvs of jong to share it with us...:lol:.. lets see if his reactions still the same when the fans asked bout jjongah..

Lests have our hope n delulu to gain more power of jjongah to start this day By this lovely pic...:wub:

(Crdt to ig n pic owner)

• Like 8

May i ask u which the rite link to rise the viewers,  this is the link from GDs official youtube. Is from 1thek counted too?, coz seems from those link have much viewers...

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 4

Patiently waiting..oh i am not say congratulation to our Ah Young 

CHUKAHAE..hope its not to late and for our @min chinlee also happy belated birthday dear

oh...... my birthday is next months not this month's but thanks so much.hehehehe

Patiently waiting..oh i am not say congratulation to our Ah Young 

CHUKAHAE..hope its not to late and for our @min chinlee also happy belated birthday dear

oh... my birthday on august not this months  but thanks chingus........:wub::D

omo mianhe but i see you post something in your IG..i thought your birthday.. 

• Like 2

LOOK At the photo from @newbie_001 insta that @prism2103 post i notice something..the hint that jong give to us..hmmm no wonder he changed his hairstyle,because he already know ah young will dyed her hair in red same with Ariel the little mermaid..oho my delulu mind still alive..chingudeul.. :wub:

• Like 5