[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@phichul

I don't know about the new couples since I stopped going to dcgallery of we got married after the end of jjongah's stint. We will at least have an actor and an idol.

I heard some rumors about actress Yoon So-hee and 2pm junho joining we got married but not sure.

• Like 2

Guest phichul

@daloula

again? actor/actress x idol? if junho join wgm too then each of 2pm members once experience dating show (i read somewhere chansung ever join chinese dating show?im not sure). btw, i'm curious to what WGM will bring to increase their rating this time? if they use the same method like jongyeon n hewon couple again. i bet they will  loss a lot more viewer. (i mean its obvious that he will be with won n jong will be with yeon. there're plenty bts photos too. -_- whats the use to exchange partner then.) . and abt new couples its quite dull abt their participation in WGM? or is it just me who didnt really follow wgm/read news? :o 

Edited by phichul

Guest NatalieM

wooow hewon couple leaves wgm after 3 months.......!!!! i dont know how is my feeling right now. first,im feeling sad for them cuz they re cute couple ( i didnt watched them thou' but my onnie is henry's fan so i always hear her laugh when she watched them)... and then honestly in my deep deep deep heart im very happy {not bcuz hewon left news, but how wgm being damaged after they kicked our couple out.) at that time i hope wgm will be ruined and now yeah.... since yewon's scandal appeared at the news i have feeling they will leave wgm soon..... and they proof it.(i feel sorry for their shipper)

i remember how sad i am and cry all night cuz jjongah left.without proper goodbye...

how ahyoung felt that time when they were packing their luggage.

and jjong's  gloomy face when they read the red mission card. even they covered with their laughter i know how hurt their heart at that time.

theyre being betrayed by mb**.

i wanna share something for informaion to us, this is maybe ot but, this day i like to watch kbs drama producer, and from this drama i know how's work at the station tv. especially at variety department. 

i remember at the time when jjongah's leave news we are very angry at Sun PD cuz she always said that our couple never leave wgm but she is wrong. and then they were really left. after i watch the Producer and connect with wgm i realize that a PD is the last person to know about his/her program will be cancelled. I know how's Sun PD feeling that time. she was being betrayed too.

i hope this time they are really think about new couple cuz wgm will be betrayed to by their viewers....  lot of fans angry here.......peace!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry:

and for the pooling. i just pool for our princess but her lagging far from taeyeon..... we can do this jjongaholic!!!! hwaiting!!!!:lol::lol:

Guest teredenz

Maybe Jong likes Yura because she's his total opposite, just looking at her makes him smile, He will never be bored whenever she's around, because she's innocent and pure, Jong would automatically protect her, He even said once " Don't follow anyone who offers you food", and that, "the world is a rough place", nyahh ... those words are too sweet to hear, Jong is a complete package of a guy, but what makes him stand out is his honesty, he will give you a straight answer, in a polite way.

That's why Jong and Yura is a great match, because they're opposites and they compliment each other

huwah..... i'm being chatty because i miss jjongah,  11246261_1016878231665444_75185899398561

Yura in emergency crisis no. 1     

11391763_1018883581464909_88634337885729

11377333_1018884558131478_38751867557160

11350422_1018884624798138_66112809373588

11148325_1018884701464797_18624857362771

1549212_1018884864798114_826499933240952

1510393_1018884714798129_478483571612678

some of Jong's  inkigayo pictures

10502422_1018993838120550_18666647693407

10170999_1018993841453883_6019435732425810641286_1018993874787213_19363049403661

Edited by teredenz

Two people were got paired together on a variety show as husband and wife which was no script around them must be felt awkward and shown their shy feelings. But, in both Jjong and Yura face at the first meeting not only showing their shy face but also happy face. Jjong, who the first got to know who his wife actually (among GsD member, Sojin or Yura) covered his big smile as he knew that it was Yura with that red envelope mission card. And so did in Yura face, when Minah knew that Yura husband was Jjong, and other member screamed like crazy, how can she won't hide and felt shy. 

I will not tell about "love at the first sight" but yes, he was interested to Yura behavior from the first meeting. As they had to held the wedding as soon as possible, Jjong told in bri: "at first i think she is too young for me, but when i saw her in white dress, i found a bride on her". Enjoying ep 1 and 2, did we ever see Jjong and Yura face feel upset or plain face? No, both of them always smile during the wedding and honeymoon. Jjong even prepared his RC car for the show so just in case they didn't have something to talk or break the awkwardness. But for Yura, with her bright personality, she didn't need anything, they just need to talk to get closer each other. We found only Yura who always ask Jjong about his life. If I were Yura, if i run out of the question, i will told to him "don't you have any questions to me? I give up". But hey, lucky Jjong found Yura not like that type, even Jjong didn't has question for her, she just tell everything what she want to say, about herself, her life and about people around her. So the show became alive.

As Jjong felt it must be hard for Yura at first meeting, he actually feel hard how he tried to get closer with her, by time. I think he is the one who being Yura stalker than Yura to Jjong. Why? I think he searched everything about Yura without asking, different with Yura who always ask him when she want to know. Jjong knew LSG as Yura ideal type, Jjong knew about GsD songs, Jjong knew about her legs insurance, bought Darling album and still many more. Did we ever seen when he asked Yura about this? No, he found it first and asked or comment to Yura when the right time. Even when he knew something new about Yura, he suddenly pick his phone/laptop to find it. He is really like a man who fascinated to a woman and found everything about her. In the other hand, Yura found everything about Jjong mostly from people around her, she didn't show as secret admirer, she even ever commented in BRI (i forgot about what) but she told "am i blinded by love?" , "oppa is a man who is hard to open his heart, but if he already open his heart, he will do everything for his woman, and I want to be that woman" (something like that).

So, how can I not love them? I only recap their first episode and i feel that "love from the first sight" uuuuugghh...

• Like 16

Hello guys i've been voting 50 times for yura but why the numbers didn't increase?

anyone can explain this?

​It's not working for me either :(

Now it's working

Edited by daloula

I don't know what is the reason of the voting creator made that kind of voting using "VS" just like want to create a fan war *sorry to say this*. But for me, it still doesn't make sense. Unless the voting rules "one account for one vote", so they could know who actually has a huge fans. But, if we vote everytime we could or every 30 minutes? Does it just like telling to world which fanbase having more spare time or jobless so they keep vote and can watch their show whenever they air it? It will not give a conclusion which artist has more fans. But, which artist who has a loyal fans.

Different with previous vote result for Jjong "which actor you want to see on cinema the most?", they used number of respondent as the sample, so they can make conclusion using this method.

But, this voting for Yura, i keep refreshing the page after i vote, but sometimes the number increase, sometimes they did not. Idk that increasing because of me or another participant. Okay, its kind of business, more vote more money, we prove them we can do it. Lets hope another side of voter are sleeping in their side of world, so jjongaholics international fans can run after the number. Sorry for bubbling, i almost give up at first but now i am on fire to vote. Go girl..go.. 

• Like 5