[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

The ending was artistically done well, though we lack a few explanations here and there, it really hits the heart, ah. i dont even know what to say. That was last told to us, and now everybody has moved on. We leave our memories behind. Ah, i really dont know what to say.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The end was beautiful, if rushed.  Not enough time for all the characters.  Maybe the future voice over will explain things more.  I want to see everyone again. :( 

I do like how TK and DS never had a wedding or really had any  major drama about them dating.  The love triangle/husband hunt was never particularly that important in the drama.  The bound between the five friends and family is what matters.   I'm kind of sad for no JH/DS closure, but I guess that confession really was the end for them.  Makes sense considering everything.  

And I'm so freaking sad to see the neighborhood in ruins. 

I'm going to watch everyone's next projects.  Love all the actors. :(  Seriously, this made me cry.  

The ending really hits home <33 can't explain it properly to ppl, but once you watch the end, you'll somehow start crying ;-; 

thank you reply. 1988 for giving me such a big ride through family and love. Regardless of who DS ended up with, I don't think that was the main focus of the drama anyway. For me, I just loved everything, not just the romance, but the friendships, the family, the conflicts, the bonding......thank you so much, this drama gave me so much life and now......WAHHHHH ILL MISS IT SO MUCH

Ah I can't believe it's over :bawling:. I wasn't gunna watch Reply 1988 because I really thought they couldn't beat 97/94, but I was wrong. I loved this one so much. I'm gunna miss them so much. I don't know if it beats 1997 for me, just because I fell for that drama so hard, but it's really freaking close. 

Thank you for the live recaps! Your effort and dedication to this drama is really amazing. I cried so much over Bora and her dad and when the families started leaving their block one by one. This drama's protrayal of family and the memories that tie them all together really hit deep into the heart. Great job, everyone.

45 minutes ago, irit said:

then LEAVE!!! just because your ship sank doesn't mean this show is stupid!

Yeah she/hes leaving, she said bye ok? just because your ship didnt sink or u dont have a ship doesnt make this show smart as well. Everyone is free to voice whatever they want, respect freedom of speech because wherher its rude or not is highly subjective, i find your LEAVE! extremely rude too thank you 

Guest ngocdpb

THE SHOW IS OVER. SAY GOODBYE.

Awwwww!!!!! Can't help crying a river. What am I supposed to do when there will be no more R88.

It totally stirs me up. What a masterpiece!!! *sob*

Archived