[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

6 minutes ago, misaengfan said:

Thank for the live caps. Can somebody just tell me please if we get closure about:

- that DS and TK already dated in episode 18 at the same time when JH confessed at the restaurant?

- if DS already knew about JH's feelings and if she just wasn't into JH anymore and that's why she chose TK?

- and did SW ever knew DS liked him when they were in high school? I watched th episodes in the beginning when DS was mad at him for liking her sister but did SW ever get the fact that DS was mad because she liked SW? I never understood that. Also was SW only nice to DS because he liked Bora or do we know if he liked DS a little bit too?

No, seems like after

I think she picked Taek because she loved him.  Simple as that.  JH really didn't factor into it in all honesty. 

No, SW never knew.  SW likes DS as a friend.  Nothing more.  He wasn't nice just because of Bora.  They are childhood friends after all.  It's also just his personality to be nice. 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WEDDING DAY :heart:

Everyone's here, including Michael, MO/JH. SW's mom looks sad and TK's dad holds her hand. JH's parents make a fuss about meeting their friends and the emcee DR is like 'Cheetah-nim, please be quiet' LMAO.

Junghwan tries to sneak into the hall but DR embarrasses him by announcing his arrival loudly LOL. JH takes a seat next to TK. JH asks if he's seen SW and says he's like a crazy man today.

JH LIVES!  Wedding starting.  JH's mom the MOST excited.  Love her

Bora looks beautiful.  I love the Sung family father and daughters.  The shoes don't fit, but he doesn't tell anyone but DS fixes them without any fuss.

TK and JH are all cool. 

7 minutes ago, misaengfan said:

Thank for the live caps. Can somebody just tell me please if we get closure about:

- that DS and TK already dated in episode 18 at the same time when JH confessed at the restaurant?

- if DS already knew about JH's feelings and if she just wasn't into JH anymore and that's why she chose TK?

- and did SW ever knew DS liked him when they were in high school? I watched th episodes in the beginning when DS was mad at him for liking her sister but did SW ever get the fact that DS was mad because she liked SW? I never understood that. Also was SW only nice to DS because he liked Bora or do we know if he liked DS a little bit too?

1. TK and DS was dated unknowingly (after the kiss at hotel) it's pretty sure not same time when JH confess. because TK is come to JH when he want to take a step forward to DS. and JH gave his blessing.

2. it's not like DS knew JH's feeling because she never had thought he would like her. when DS was started to aim at SW, it was her friends that saying "maybe" SW is like her. but it turned out SW like her sister.

3. SW never knew DS liked him back then. because DS is always have HATE relationship with her sister when she in highschool. DS and BR fought often over a smallest things. so, it's natural to SW to think DS is shocked about the fact he dated BR because she HATE her sister so much and SW was her friends.

Sunwoo and bora are awesome characters! Kudos to the writer who created such amazing, thoughtful, kind, fiesty (bora), steadfast, tenacious and all other positive adjectives. 

Thank you dear writer for the awesomeness of sunbora. The awesomeness of family and love in reply 1988.

SW enters :) He's smiling and JH-TK laugh, saying he's a 'crazy bastard'.

BR gets ready to enter the hall with her dad. DS is touching up her makeup and tells her dad not to be nervous.

DS whispers to her dad: 'Aren't your shoes too big?'

Her dad says they fit well and tell her to keep quiet. DS bends down and stuffs napkins into the back of her dad's shoes so they fit better. Aww. Ever the thoughtful daughter DS :)

OMO bora is walking down the aisle with her dad, SUNWOO is standing there, OMO, she is walking closer and closer to SUNWOO. Whatta moment<333 Taek JH smile and look proud, BR's mum sheds a tear. Dad puts BR hand into SW's. DS starts crying, Taek notices.

SW waits anxiously at the end of the aisle.

Enter the bride. BR walks in on dad's arm. The wedding march plays.

SW bows to BR's dad and he hands BR over to SW.

TK to DS: 'BR noona's so pretty.' DS is busy crying and her mascara's run down her face lol.

Thanks for all the live recappers. I haven't seen it but reading the live recaps I'm sure it's beautiful. I have a good imagination, dont worry kekeke. 

I'm sad to say goodbye to this wonderfully beautiful drama but there's no beginning without an ending. So here I want to say goodbye to JH, TK, DS, DR, SW, BR, NL, JB, JJ, MO, Joey Wang, DI appa, IH eomma, Kim sajang, MR eomma, SW eomma, Papa Bear, DR's parents, Baduk staffs, etc. Thank you to Writer-nim, PD, production crews, you guys have given us a wonderful gifts of memories and stories. I hope to see you again in the next Reply franchise. I'll be watching and happily hunting for who's the husband again. 

Goodbye Reply 1988. Junghwan-ah saranghae. 

First, SW and Bora stand in front of BR's parents, and they both bow down. BR is crying, oh poor girl. the dad and mum look on with sad but happy faces. And Bora notices that dad is wearing those shiny shoes she got him, and cries even more. <3333333

Archived