[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SW personally hands TK's dad a wedding invite, with TK's dad's name handwritten there as father of the groom.

SW: 'You'll be sitting next to mom on my wedding day right? Please sit beside my mom and make sure she isn't lonely.'

TK's dad tears up.

Thanks for the live caps. Can somebody just tell me please if (in this episode) we get closure about:

- that DS and TK already dated in episode 18 at the same time when JH confessed at the restaurant?

- if DS already knew about JH's feelings and if she just wasn't into JH anymore and that's why she chose TK?

and another question regarding the beginning of the drama: did SW ever knew DS liked him when they were in high school? I watched th episodes in the beginning when DS was mad at him for liking her sister but did SW ever get the fact that DS was mad because she liked SW? I never understood that. Also was SW only nice to DS because he liked Bora or do we know if he liked DS a little bit too?

shippers, whether you're team Taek or team Junghwan. Please keep your manners and refrain from attacking eachother, the characters or the actors involved. respect eachother and the story. just because it didn't go your way, doesn't mean you can bash others. 

JUST STOP.

get off the forum if you just want make fanwars.

16 hours ago, khun_joong said:

ok in the streaming link there's this lady's voice who seems to be subbing it to chinese? how do i turn it off?

green button top

bora looks pretty ,

mr choi crying

Just now, blademan said:

WOAH BRO CHILL!! 

if you think this show is stupid than why are you here??

seriously asking.. sure, you don't have to like it but calling it stupid is a bit harsh.. 

i was a apart of the DS-JH ship and i'm sad about JH, but i like DS & TK together.. and i love the story and the people..

BR's dad is polishing his new shoes for the wedding ceremony and BR's mom is ironing her hanbok. She leaves to buy something important for the wedding.

NL also leaves the house to see his friends. BR has some alone time with her dad.

The phone rings. SW called BR, and she asks if the atmosphere in his house is weird like how it is in her house.

BR: 'Somehow, I feel like a guest.'

SW says he feels the same way, and assures BR it's because her parents are sad. SW tells her to spend time with her family but she's like everyone's out except dad. SW then tells her to have a drink with her dad, and she comes back to the living room to see her dad with a saucepan of fried rice. He's cooked lunch for her! :tears:

BR and her dad sit down to eat lunch together.

BR's dad asks if she's prepared everything. She nods and continues eating. He doesn't eat and just watches BR eat.

BR: 'Do the shoes fit?'

Dad: 'Yes, they fit perfectly.'

This father-daughter pair.... they say so little but it means so much.

Dad: 'Eat up, eat more!' He starts eating as well and both of them tear up.

4 minutes ago, hojichas said:

SW personally hands TK's dad a wedding invite, with TK's dad's name handwritten there as father of the groom.

SW: 'You'll be sitting next to mom on my wedding day right? Please sit beside my mom and make sure she isn't lonely.'

TK's dad tears up.

This is so sweet. I love the relationship with TK's dad and SW and Jinjoo. I'm so happy they all got to be happy.

Archived