[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, hojichas said:

SW's mom and TK's dad are lying in bed and chatting.

BR comes home and sits in front of her parents.

BR: 'Mom, dad. I want to marry SW. I'd like it if you can give me permission.'

DS' mom: 'No. You have the same surnames.' She's really pissed.

BR: 'How about dad? You think the same way too? Perhaps.. you guys don't like SW? Is it because he's a younger man? It's really just because of the law? If there is no issue with the law, you guys will give your permission right?'

BR says the law is in the process of changing and being abolished. She explains that it's pretty much confirmed, and says she is not planning on marrying SW immediately. They will marry when both finish their studies and when the law has changed.

BR: 'I can live well with SW. Mom, dad. Please believe in me again.'

Bora knows what she wants. Her 'i can live well with SW' explanation is cool. Love her character.

The ahjusshis are eating together in JH's dad's room.

They talk about their children, and TK's dad says JJ is in school while TK is off at baduk competitions. JH's dad makes a gag about 'guksu/noodles' and DS' dad is just like =__= at him ahahaha.

NL bursts into the house and shows the ENTIRE NEIGHBOURHOOD A PAPARAZZI PHOTO OF DS AND TK.

No one's surprised though. DS' mom is like 'These two hold hands often though?' and SW's mom is like 'Wow, DS looks so pretty in the photo!'

DS is holding the paper and waiting for TK at the baduk academy. She's in her stewardess gear.

Baduk chief tells her TK's on the verge of death after a super long match but he won in the end. He tells her he knows about DS-TK and thanks her. DS: 'What for?' Chief: 'Just thank you.' He tells DS to be careful in case a scandal erupts.

DS looks really worried. Oh nooo.

TK comes from behind and gives her a backhug. TK: 'This isn't a dream right?'

DS: 'What kind of baduk competition takes so long?! You've worked hard.'

They cuddle in the car park :wub:

DS ask TK to not tell their parents about their dating.

TK disagree, and saying he didn't want to lie.

but DS plead him to tell them later. not now.

DS and TK come together to DS home.

all elder are there. and asking them about the dating news.

but TK was lied and saying they are not true.

ah somehow it's break my heart.

TK is lied.

In the car. DS says both families are now worried about SW-BR and asks TK to do as she says: to hide their relationship for now. She says they can always tell them later, but now is not the time.

TK just stares out of the window, not saying anything.

DS: 'I have confidence that I won't change. You don't?'

TK just looks at her.

The family is gathered in JH's house. NL is annoyed and thinks there's something going on but no one believes him. He tries to bring it up, but his mom is like '(SW and BR's issue of) Same surnames are already a problem, what more double in-laws! If you don't want to hold a funeral for your mom today, stop talking nonsense.'

The families start to leave the house and CATCH DS-TK COMING IN TOGETHER INTO JH'S HOUSE.

DS' mom: 'The article was for real?' SW's mom/TK's dad: 'The news wasn't real right?'

TK: 'Yeah. You guys know what our relationship is like right?'

Everyone sighs in relief.

TK: 'Do you think our relationship looks like one that will change?' LOL TK subtly hinting...?

JH's dad: 'Haha well, it's not like you guys have known each other for just 1-2 days'

-

Back to earlier

DS: 'I have confidence that I won't change. You don't? I won't change.' TK smiles and DS is like 'Let's go slowly, okay?' TK's annoyed but he perks up after DS says she'll give him a present.

DS: 'I love you.':heart:

TK leans over and they kiss :heart: They are so sweet, I'm tearing up.

Jan 2016.

Adult DS talks about how they dated in the past.

DS walks out of her house and TK comes out to greet her.

TK: 'I'll walk you out.'

They walk hand in hand out together.

DS talks on the phone often with TK. She comes out to meet him outside the house often as well. DS: 'You should go sleep soon!' They walk along the street and chat happily to each other.

DS: 'We weren't any different from other couples!'

OMO Taek AND DS moments are so cute~~~~ can't understand it! but there's one part where DS is standing with her hands crossed in front of Taek whose sitting down, looking guilty, and I think she asks;: how much did u lend this time or something like that, and Taek cutely puts out three fingers, and DS scolds him immediately! CUTE

Archived