[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the end guys. The grand finale :tears:

-

Start! Dec 1994, Ssangmundong.

BR gets off the bus and it's raining. But of course SW comes to the rescue with an umbrella as soon as she steps off. She looks touched and asked him how he knew. SW said it's coz he cares about her. SW wraps an arm around her and asks what she would have done if he didn't come. BR: 'I would have just ran home...'

SW-BR sit together and chat. SW talks about marriage. BR's like 'Dyou wanna die? I'm not getting married!'

SW tells her he's serious about marriage and for her not to be worried. SW: 'Don't think of escaping from me!'

Dec 1994.

Sunwoo is waiting for BR in bus station with umbrella. It was raining hard that day.

They move to Bread Store around the block.

They talked about marriage. They bickering and BR said I'm not in rush for marriage. but SW said he was the one in rush.

SW told BR to not worry. He would take care of all.

Sorry I got on in the middle of a scene so I don't know where and why...

BR and SW are together, talking. BRis worried but SW is trying to confort her, telling her everything will be fine.

BR just looks worried nonetheless...

NL is watching TV. DS is there too, putting lipstick. Weird color.... NL says it is weird.

Cut to DS and TK together. TK says it is a nice color I think. TK tries to hug her but she dodges. JJ is there... asking them why they are doing.

Back to NL and BR watching TV. BR enters and says the color is weird!

NL is watching TV alone at home. DS is inspired by Lee Young-ae and is applying a bright orange colour on her lips and NL is like 'Please don't copy the style of actresses you see on TV!'

DS: 'But (I've been told that) I look pretty!'

NL: 'Which crazy bastard said that?!'

Cut to

TK: 'That's pretty. It's really pretty.'

DS: 'Yeah, it's Lee Young-ae's lipstick. But do you know who Lee Young-ae is?'

TK DOESN'T. He smiles and says: 'But it's really pretty. Remember our movie date tomorrow. You can't cancel!'

He tries to hug her but DS sees JJ in the distance and ducks so that TK nearly falls over. JJ asks what they're doing together.

TK to JJ: 'I'll tell you everything next time.' DS nudges him and is all, wth are you saying!

JJ: 'Unnie, your lip colour is seriously weird!' *goat sound*

TK takes a look at her lips again and says 'It's not weird!'

BR says the same thing to her at home hahaha. DS doesn't take it off though, and NL tells DS their parents are off together somewhere.

I'll be recapping a bit here :)

Everbody laughs at DS for her lipstick color.

DS and TK meet in the alley and DS avoids TK's hug because JJ comes by. TK promises to tell JJ what's up later and DS doesn't want him too.

NL says their parents are discussing where to move to upstairs. DS's parents want to go to gangnam haha. JH's parents tell them that it's way too expensive. 

I'm off for a few minutes... sorry~ My stream is lagging.

DS' parents hang out and chat with JH's mom and dad in their house in front of the TV.

TK is waiting at the cinema for DS and he's recognised by random passers-by. A girl even asks to shake hands with him hahaha. He signs a few autographs while waiting for DS and starts a mini fan-meeting in the cinema LOL.

DS arrives in a pretty red coat. DS: 'Did you wait for me long?'

TK: 'I just arrived. The movie just started.' He pulls her by the hand and she hesitates a little but lets him pull her along anyway.

He's still holding her hand in the cinema, aww. DS lets him hold it and they both smile. CUTIES.

I swear, JB is the most romantic guy in this show. He makes a mixtape of love songs for MO, and calls her to confirm their date.

JH's dad is watching a gag program on TV. JH fetches a drink for his dad and his dad starts doing gags, but then he turns around and JH's already left HAHA.

JH calls SW and asks what he's doing. SW says he's meeting BR and tells JH to just meet in TK's room later.

Archived