Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pd nah need to call all saints to convince ahngoo esp hyesun in his plan to do a reality show with newly wed couples..knowing hyesun its 50/50 chance that she will do a reality esp it involves her too personal life..still im hoping it will push through to see other side of hyesun..and im curious also how their home look likes and what they do usually..and pd nah visiting their home and he says his with someone else maybe his staff..my thought is he hav hidden agenda why he visited the couple maybe to talk about possibility of reality show...pls ahngoo say yes to pdnah plan.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201610092028821117&ext=da

OMG!! AhnGoo just never fails to surprise and move us with their love.

[마이데일리 = 박윤진 기자] 배우 구혜선이 배우이자 남편인 안재현을 앞에 두고 깜짝 실수를 저질렀다. GHS made a slight mistake in front of her husband at the tvN award ceremony.

9일 오후 경기도 고양시 일산 킨텍스에서 tvN10 어워즈가 방송인 강호동, 신동엽의 진행 속에 생방송으로 열렸다. Oct 10th tvN award ceremony....

이날 예능 콘텐츠 부문 시상자로 무대에 오른 구혜선은 "남편 몰래 왔다. 뒤에 숨어있었다"고 말해 환호성을 받았다. 그러나 구혜선은 후보 소개 중 대본이 뒤죽박죽 섞여 대사를 잊어버렸고 "죄송하다"고 사과했다. 이에 신동엽은 "남편 보느라 그렇다. 그럴 수 있다"고 말해 웃음을 줬다. GHS appeared at the tvN award ceremony to present an award for the section under Variety Contents. She received cheers for, "I came without telling my husband. I was hiding." While introducing nominees, her script got mixed up and lost her lines. She apologized. But, Shin Dong Yup (another great MC/comedian) said, "It is because you were looking at your husband. It could happen." and made GHS smile.

이후 안재현은 "진짜 온 줄 몰랐다. 그새 갔다"라고 아쉬워 하며 "여보 너무 사랑해"라고 얘기해 큰 환호를 얻었다. AJH said, "I really had no idea that she came. She was gone already." He was feeling a bit down about that. Then he received much cheer for, "yubbo, I love you so much."

[사진 = tvN 방송 화면 캡처] 
박윤진 기자 yjpark@mydaily.co.kr

Ku Hye-sun is responsible for issuing contents arts category of the award winning entries
Winners are: three works when three meals series, series, new journey to the west series
New journey to the west winning thoughts - tvn10 awards live version 16/10/09 -- eun ji-won & Ahn Jae-Hyun
[Crazy! My wife I love you]  appeared surprise awards gave him and his
Moderator: I heard ku hye-sun said you secretly come;
Ann said: " I don't know what to say," my wife, I love you "!!!!
OMG!!

OMO! What an adorable couple; GHS, what a surprise you gave to your husband! His face when he saw her in the stage, I bet his heart was beating so hard! I can imagine both at home laughing out loud, very happy and celebrating a wonderful week full of awards and recognition.

Tears in my eyes .. Today was one of my best days.:lol:
My hands are trembling and I can not just write, but I really felt it at that moment Jae Hyun, the intensity of love, his hands trembled.he could not really focus on what is going on then with great love and trembling his hands. this moment has recorded dream.:love:

I don't know if Ajh actually took that pic of Koo appearing on stage. Did he even have a camera? Oh wait..maybe his phone camera? But it made me remember what he said about his ideal woman...."an aura of nobleness.." When I think of the word "aura", such a radiant energy as seen on that pic is what I think of. And, I can see Koo-nim right there. 

The three monkeys? I am not sure...but I was thinking also about Journey to West 2..it is a story of a monk and three monkeys that need taming??? Did I get that wrong?

keke

Getting little bits of this couple is like watching a beautiful drama in progress. May it run forever and may their love continue on and on.

Thanks everyone.

125EF573-F5D3-4C7F-B3CE-42A05F72B808_zps

Hi everyone

its been a long time that i never post here in AhnGoo thread iam busy with my work. but i always look in the tweeter world for the update of them. thank to all of you here updating and giving a wonderful fan art and translating thanks to all:)

Wow what a suprised from Ku Hye Sun she never fail to amaze us even his Hubby Ahn Jye Hun is shock and nervous you can feel his big love to Her wife. what a great model couple to all of us ....AhnGoo thanks for inspiring us to be a good example:wub::) KHS&AJH both blooming because they are both in love to each other what a beautiful Couple:heart:

i hope someday i will see them in a drama or a guesting on a variety show or cf .....

OMG! This couple never fails to make our hearts flutter!!! It's like watching k-drama BUT EVEN BETTER! Seriously, I am not as affected as this when watching dramas...

Surreal... that's the word I can think of when AJH posted that picture in his IG :wub: I guess he is still pinching himself up to now! It's all very dreamy... and what did he say? He was a bit down because GHS was gone already? Wow, missing her every minute of the day???

Why do I have a feeling that ahngoo agreed to PD Na's idea? Why will he even mention it if the project is not possible? AND WHY is GHS in TVN10's festival when she has no projects with them, unless I'm mistaken???

Again and again, thanks everyone for sharing! You are as much of an angel as our angel GHS :) 

@aoknow yes, I have the same feeling, let's see what happens.

I think that the photo posted by AJH was taken in a hurry, and he doesn't want to be caught in camera taking a photo. The lights in the stage doesn't also helped to take a good picture with a mobile. But anyway he wanted to share that moment with his fans. The monkeys I think are related to the show NJTTW2.

Archived