Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

Guest elizabeth90

I wonder why kbs hasn't released a bts video for this couple yet?? I mean no matter the rating releasing a bts video dont cost much or take anything away does it? Ughhhhh someone who knows korean should meassage them lol its getting frustrating .. i could tell koo and jaehyun are probably having a good camaraderie so please kbs jeabal FEED US AHNGOO SHIPPERS!!!! [-O< :(( :((

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

photo 656C7EA2-1F9E-4B95-9257-99404E0DCEE8_zpsdfzsvfpd.png

credit to the owner thanks for the translation..................in that interview of AJH he explained his Ideal girl in year 2013 he likes bob hair, red lips and big eyes ;)) :D :x on that year goo hye sun have a short bob hair :D;)) sorry guys I'm really really crazy with them =P~ i hope that their friendship will grow to love 8-> [-O< :x

and by the way guys AJH said he is in hurry to have family ;)) OMG :-O that was year 2013 :)) he wants to be a cool father :D i hoping in Blood my dream will come true that they make baby even in the drama only for now ;)) ....please Mr. Writer :)] calling calling add more romance scene for Risang Couple :x [-O< :D :\">

http://www.dramafever.com/news/ahn-jae-hyun-admits-to-having-dated-in-secret/

RiSang can be real? (just for fun^^)

1: "I have tried, but I don't cover it up. If anything, the more you try to cover it up, the more obvious it is. I don't want to hide it. If I get caught, I will reveal it."
"I even diligently date in secret right now."
2. Even Gu Hye Sun, who is starring with Ahn Jae Hyun in Blood right now, also admitted to have dated in secret.

From what I see, are they dating in front of the camera?! :)) you know, no one knows whether they're just acting or whatever... =))
Also JH said he doesn't want to hide it, maybe "their love" was already there since ep 1 =)) 

tumblr_nktkpmzthi1r0dj6vo1_250.giftumblr_nktkpmzthi1r0dj6vo2_250.gif

tumblr_nktkpmzthi1r0dj6vo4_250.giftumblr_nktkpmzthi1r0dj6vo5_250.gif

tumblr_nktkpmzthi1r0dj6vo6_250.giftumblr_nktkpmzthi1r0dj6vo7_250.gif

tumblr_nktkpmzthi1r0dj6vo8_250.giftumblr_nktkpmzthi1r0dj6vo3_250.gif

cr:  Tumblr choiinha

First skinship of our AhnGoo couple in Blood, right? Technically speaking...

Anyways I thinking to make a hashtag for them.... should it be #AgelessAhnGoo or #MilkyAhnGoo? Let's have a vote, shall we?

http://www.dramafever.com/news/ahn-jae-hyun-admits-to-having-dated-in-secret/

RiSang can be real? (just for fun^^)

1: "I have tried, but I don't cover it up. If anything, the more you try to cover it up, the more obvious it is. I don't want to hide it. If I get caught, I will reveal it."
"I even diligently date in secret right now."
2. Even Gu Hye Sun, who is starring with Ahn Jae Hyun in Blood right now, also admitted to have dated in secret.

From what I see, are they dating in front of the camera?! :)) you know, no one knows whether they're just acting or whatever... =))
Also JH said he doesn't want to hide it, maybe "their love" was already there since ep 1 =)) 

when i read your post my siliva suddenly falling into my mouth =P~ :)) =)) wahhhhhhh i feel giddy :x 8->

Guest melykyut

Sorry to disappoint you ... In Happy Together, AJH admitted he has a girlfriend already! Isn't it? XDD

Ahn Jae Hyun just said that maybe his dating right now but doesn't admit he has a girlfriend already. :)>- ;;) :x

Archived