[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Guest KDIK

Currently in the midst of watching the latest episode and had to pause cause I'd totally forgotten all about the girls supposedly being besties ! lol. Now it makes sense why they were invited.

(Will be back later to edit when I finish watching it all )

BACK

Episode 9 was good, FINALLY the cat is out of the bag about Hwayoung x Myungsoo's past. Awesome seeing Soojin & Myungsoo working together to make the relationship work, I swear Myungsoo's one liners hit straight in the heart - "You're my ending" & "I wish it were just the two of us, like this". I love how the ex-girlfriends are realizing what they lost out on when it comes to Myung Soo whilst he realised that he doesn't want to lose out on a relationship with Soojin. It's all coming full circle ya'll. As for Jo Geun, he was never in the race to begin with, Soojin 9 episodes latter has no clue that he actually has feelings for her lol. Hopefully ep 10 sees him resolve whatever feelings he had for her, I personally don't want to see Ra Ra and him get together because that will feel forced and illogical (maybe an open ending on what their equation could be in the future but that's it). 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like folks at DC EGC gallery are starting a petition asking for the release of Director's cut version DVD. They need a certain number of people to sign and I'm sure they want us international fans to join as well. They've opened a daum cafe, as well as facebook, twitter and intagram accounts. If anyone is interested, I think you can try let them know  through one of those channels. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=exgirlclub&no=3037&page=1

cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/exgirlclubdvd

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/exgirlclubdvd

twitter: https://twitter.com/exgirlclub_dvd

instagram: https://instagram.com/p/3knLSrsOMj/

They are spreading this news to all actors' DC galleries, so I'm sure it'll spread to inter fanbases soon, especially SJH's fanbases.

Just watched ep 9 and I really really love it. I particularly love the scene when MS and SJ said they feel uneasy with their new relationship.  There is no scenes that can be more realistic than it. We usually see in dramas how couples will get together and they will date happily thinking they are each other's end until the third wheel comes in play. Unlike those dramas, MS and SJ's being honest saying they are insecure dating each other is just out of typical kdrama plot and in fact really reflects the reality. TBH, I would definitely happy dating someone I really love but deep inside me there is always doubts if we can make it to the end or not. We might compatible with each other but do we have what it takes to get our happily ever after? I think there is always that kind of uncertainty in my mind. And I would like to give kudos to the writer for portraying the dilemma. It is spot on.

Another thing I would like to say that I am glad that the exes are not main characters in the plot. I was afraid at first that the plot would focus more on the exes but at the end of the day it is really about MS and SJ, on how they view each other at first then change their view to come to understand each other which is so motivating when I see it. Obviously ep 9 has proven the exes are only side characters. They have their own contribution but I like it when the story would bring our focus back on the main couple after all the conflicts. It is so nice to see how the leads confront  their own views and feelings in regards to each other. That is why I love it when SJ held MS's hand when HY was having wedding photoshoot. She was so understanding and supportive. 

Myeung Soo's former relationships were important and he will always have a soft corner for them and his exes. These relationships shaped him. And just like his exes are not happy to see him move on, he isn't either. So yes it's hard on him when Ji Ah, the most intense one, talks about how she never stopped loving him. BTW, how good and honest was that conversation? Or watching HY, the one he seems to have made the most progress with, marry somebody else. He is human after all.

But, he is not in love with any of them. I believe him when he says the one he loves is Soojin. Whenever he has had to choose her and their relationship, he has never hesitated, not since he realized that the feelings were still there. The best part is he does not belittle Soojin's insecurities about his exes. Instead, he himself acknowledges there is a problem and he is trying his best to free them from the exes, without blowing up her career. 

And that clarity is what Soojin is responding to. Myeung Soo unlike Jo Geun makes her feel treasured openly, that her fears, her desires matters. Which is why she tries to find space for him in her busy schedule. Or holds his hand at the photoshoot, because she knows he is putting up with all these people for her and her movie. She is not looking for something better like Ji Ah or trying to control him like HY. Instead, she is trying to listen as much to what he wants as he is to her. There is so much real respect for each other and their relationship. 

Guest raeara

[Spoilers] Ex-Gf Club

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images!

Xports News - Naver: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Byun Yo Han and Song Ji Hyo's tearful kiss, Will it be a happy ending?

1. [+1732, -34] This drama is so fun but why end it early? 

2. [+1412, -34] Ah ㅠㅠThey're cutting 4 episodes ㅠㅠThe two leads are so pretty and romantic together

3. [+1265, -27] tvN, you're cruel ㅠㅠㅠPlease don't end it early. I wanna see more of Myung Soo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1174, -26] 12 episodes is too short ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+127, -4] This is such a fun drama but they don't do reruns and the ratings are low

6. [+110, -3] It isn't the drama's fault, it's all due to the way tvN organized it. Sad to see it conclude early

7. [+99, -3] Just watched this earlier. Made my heart flutterㅜㅜㅜ  Next week is the finale

8. [+91, -3] I'm one of the 0.7%

9. [+90, -6] The drama is amazing why end it early... Please end it at Episode 16

Cr: kkuljaem

Wow...many positive comment from korean netizen about this drama...i glad this drama so successfull plot...good drama after kill me heal me...seriously....better than producer...but competition on a same slot....that make EGC not got a good in rating....producer has a good cast...good cameo...and good promoting....and not a cable channel...thats why korean netizen prefer to warching producer than EGC....but yesterday episode rating got up...jo gyeon i will miss him...and i want to seeing he and soo jin on romantic side...

Guest farstrep

Awkward. :P 

tumblr_npiaewEHZA1tbkvhto7_250.gif  tumblr_npiaewEHZA1tbkvhto2_250.gif

tumblr_npiaewEHZA1tbkvhto3_250.gif  tumblr_npiaewEHZA1tbkvhto4_250.gif

tumblr_npiaewEHZA1tbkvhto5_250.gif  tumblr_npiaewEHZA1tbkvhto6_250.gif

credits: tyndaridaes

tumblr_nphnatzrBh1tbkvhto5_r1_250.gif  tumblr_nphnatzrBh1tbkvhto6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nphnatzrBh1tbkvhto9_r1_250.gif  tumblr_nphnatzrBh1tbkvhto8_r2_250.gif

tumblr_nphnatzrBh1tbkvhto1_r1_250.gif  tumblr_nphnatzrBh1tbkvhto2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nphnatzrBh1tbkvhto3_r1_250.gif  tumblr_nphnatzrBh1tbkvhto4_r1_250.gif

LOL. Look at how determined she is to get off work early.

credits: tyndaridaes

Guest charminder

Thinking it will end next week, I don't know what to react. I guess it still doesn't sink in my mind that this drama will finish too early. :(

Does anyone here know the current status of Ex-Girlfriend Club in Singapore? I read somewhere that it's popular there. I'm really curious about that especially the ratings. Hope Ji Hyo & Yo Han will held fan meetings for this drama just like what Ji Hyo & Jin Hyuk did for EC last year.

It's not airing in Singapore yet! Emergency Couple is still on, no word about XGFC as far as I know (:

Seems like folks at DC EGC gallery are starting a petition asking for the release of Director's cut version DVD. They need a certain number of people to sign and I'm sure they want us international fans to join as well. They've opened a daum cafe, as well as facebook, twitter and intagram accounts. If anyone is interested, I think you can try let them know  through one of those channels. 

They are spreading this news to all actors' DC galleries, so I'm sure it'll spread to inter fanbases soon, especially SJH's fanbases.

​Thanks for the links I followed their twitter :) Fingers crossed it can happen :) It's happen before with "Tamra the Island" :) 

[edit] haha didn't realise I put so many smileys

I am really amazed by the acting in this episode. Especially JA. She is portraying her character of being the CAT so well. Cool and confident one second, sly and witty another and hissing and cursing when pushed in the corner.

I am so glad that the friendship between MS-SJ is so strong that they can be honest with each other about their feelings and resolve matters. I think it was part friend and part lover in her that was talking to MS outside the hospital. She didn't want to be the person left behind but on the other hand she wanted him to realize his true feelings and act on them.

And Jo Geum, this character is so complex, he is generally straightforward with his assessments, but for SJ he has been going against his natural behavior.  His  expressions, his looks towards SJ were so so so good in this episode! Out of all the characters, I think his story is going to be rushed :( The rest have had plnt of screen time !

Guest farstrep

:) I managed to capture a scene despite the intense buffering.

JPSPCu3.png

pUKFh7Y.png

kuGxaOf.png

The couple falls asleep in the living room after watching a horror movie. Watch out for this scene. They are so cute. :P

Guest farstrep

MS requests a kiss...

vEK1lm2.png

And gets many... this is one of them.HpFEPyJ.png

A call back to a previous similar scene.

o6iZhQp.png

And Jo Geum, this character is so complex, he is generally straightforward with his assessments, but for SJ he has been going against his natural behavior.  His  expressions, his looks towards SJ were so so so good in this episode! Out of all the characters, I think his story is going to be rushed :( The rest have had plnt of screen time !

​i agree. unfortunately, this is so true. :(

Guest Kat1991

Thinking it will end next week, I don't know what to react. I guess it still doesn't sink in my mind that this drama will finish too early. :(

Does anyone here know the current status of Ex-Girlfriend Club in Singapore? I read somewhere that it's popular there. I'm really curious about that especially the ratings. Hope Ji Hyo & Yo Han will held fan meetings for this drama just like what Ji Hyo & Jin Hyuk did for EC last year.

It's not airing in Singapore yet! Emergency Couple is still on, no word about XGFC as far as I know (:

​Thank you for your reply. Maybe the netizen's comment means that EGC is very popular though it's still not aired in Singapore. What more if it's airing already? Hopefully EGC will also be aired in my country. Surely a lot of audience will love this drama. 

Archived