[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Also, apart from MS-SJ confessions, didn't JG also confess his feelings :wub:

On the other hand, JG has shown signs that he's definitely intrigued by SJ. Then there is this magical sound that rang through the air when SJ forced JG back onto his chair, so... :P

(To be honest, when I heard that magical sound, my first reaction was: What's up with that?! :D )

​Maybe I was reading too much into the scene, but JG had a look of expectation and a slight nervousness on his face when this happened. Maybe he thought that SJ was making a move on him. But when she didn't, he snapped back into his usual self and started to annoy her :P

I am having a serious case in the drama. when MS-SJ are together, I want to see them more. The same with SJ-JG. :P Serious case of First and Second lead syndrome. :P

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already watched ep 7&8. Its really sad if I watch ep 7 but when I watch ep 8 , I laughed non stop but when SooJin saw Jiah vids , breaks my heart T_T I don't know why. I really love this scene , in ep 8 , where JoGeon asked SooJin to have a dinner together and MyungSoo suddenly appeared out of nowhere and then when they three in SooJin's neighbourhood. Her sister switched their names xD I can't stop laughing. I also love the scene where Myungsoo and SooJin have their first date hihi , and then MyungSoo kissed her cheeks aww. AND I REALLY REALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP !!

Ah , am the only one who thinks Hwayoung is a bit scary ? I mean like , there always a scary background music everytime she says something harsh xD and when JoGeon says something to SooJin , there's always have a sparkle background music , I was like , is it really necessary ? 

The rating , its really mystery. It keeps decreasing. Maybe after the next ep , the rating will go up. Let's hope together 

Guest raeara

Hermmm....this great drama after kill me heal me....only this two drama that i watch this year....but really dissapointed with rating...ya this drama should got better in rating but its ok...i still love this drama...i thinks this drama better than producer...sorry for who like producer drama....its my opinion...producer lucky because got actor and actress who was hallyu star in korean...

I think for a fact thay its up against producers but still manage a 0.8% cable is really not bad. I think the show will still make money becos of Song jihyo, they can export to a few countries.

I like the Jo geun character and his chemistry with soojin too. I dun like that soojin is unclear about her feelingd with myeongsoo.

the exgfs are funny. I like rara who appears sexy and a gold digger but is very good nature at heart.

Guest farstrep

​Maybe I was reading too much into the scene, but JG had a look of expectation and a slight nervousness on his face when this happened. Maybe he thought that SJ was making a move on him. But when she didn't, he snapped back into his usual self and started to annoy her :P

I found that scene hilarious initially, but when I watched it the second time, I didn't like it. Although JG's expression at that instant is priceless, the sound effect feels out-of-place and reeks of heavy-handedness - the PD seems to be telling the audience what to make of that scene with that sound effect. Actually, there are lots of instances of this, but they're mostly used to enhance the hilarity of the scenes or the atmosphere.

The PD used the same sound effect again when JG appeared beside SJ and requested to see her photographs. I can't figure out why. It doesn't add to the scene at all. Or is that going to be JG's theme, starting Episode 8? 

When MS was hiding under the table, he did a gesture repeatedly at one point - touching the tip of his nose, then lips with his finger. What does that gesture mean?

I absolutely like this drama way more than the producers (although my ultimate bias is babyU) but then they got different charm and humor. I think Producer was made to be famous while Ex Girlfriend club was made to give a good story. Like SJ's movie, it doesn't appeal to the public but was given recognition because of its sincerity. <3

I adore this drama, even during the day while i'm doing various things I suddenly think of all the scenes ​where there was soo much romance between sojin and myungso and I get butterfiles in my stomach again lol. I have watched many good dramas, but this tops my list on the romance category, can't wait for next week

I found that scene hilarious initially, but when I watched it the second time, I didn't like it. Although JG's expression at that instant is priceless, the sound effect feels out-of-place and reeks of heavy-handedness - the PD seems to be telling the audience what to make of that scene with that sound effect. Actually, there are lots of instances of this, but they're mostly used to enhance the hilarity of the scenes or the atmosphere.

The PD used the same sound effect again when JG appeared beside SJ and requested to see her photographs. I can't figure out why. It doesn't add to the scene at all. Or is that going to be JG's theme, starting Episode 8? 

​​I have had an issue against the bg score arranger from the start of the drama. The songs are good, but I don't think that the bg music is put in appropriate moments. I think they just want to put the idea of JG-SJ pairing out there, but very very poorly !

When MS was hiding under the table, he did a gesture repeatedly at one point - touching the tip of his nose, then lips with his finger. What does that gesture mean?

According to University of Google, Cramp translated to korean is 쥐 which also means mouse, so the whole touch-tongue-touch-nose is the imitation of a cat to scare away this mouse.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101221094033AAjFD9r

Which would make sense considering the awkward position MS was under the table.

Guest whatlah85

was wondering if anyone knows the "rose of sharon has blossomed" song? the song is so adorable! the drama has been awesome so far! the chemistry btwn the 2 leads are great!  

Annyeong everyone :)

Wow today I marathon EGC from ep3-8 and I have to say that I enjoyed the drama so far. Laughed out right several times. This drama makes me liking Song Ji Hyo more and more. I'm impressed with Hwayoung, she's the one who played Rara character. Her acting is good :).

Now I'm joining you all, chingu deul, to wait for this coming Friday and Saturday to watch episode 9 & 10

was wondering if anyone knows the "rose of sharon has blossomed" song? the song is so adorable! the drama has been awesome so far! the chemistry btwn the 2 leads are great!  

​I don't know who performs the exact variation heard in the drama, but I just thought I'd point out (in case anyone is unfamiliar) that it comes from a Korean tag game.  It's essentially a variation of the Red Light/Green Light game, and the phrase, "The rose of sharon has bloomed," is usually called out by people who aren't "It" to taunt the person who is "It."  When the non-It players are calling out the phrase, they do so in a sing-songy way, much like what's heard in the drama. 

It's kind of interesting that the drama has focused in on this song to use as its background music given the give/take (almost tag-like) relationship the characters in this drama seem to have with each other.

Here's a more complete description on how to play the "Rose of Sharon Has Bloomed" game: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100831144659AAAtQl9

Guest raeara
Netizen Buzz

TV: Ex-Girlfriend Club

Sunday, May 31, 2015  ex-girlfriend clubkorean dramassong ji hyotv  56 comments

201505300202772951_55689d48e0c3b_99_2015

Article: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' can't help but love Song Ji Hyo

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+572, -13] Song Ji Hyo is so pretty..

2. [+563, -12] Actresses these days all fixed their faces to look the same but Song Ji Hyo has unique features that are unique to herself. Probably one of the few celebrities who still retains her individual qualities..

3. [+407, -8] I'm seriously enjoying this drama so much, I'm really glad there are a lot of fun dramas to watch lately

4. [+320, -4] Really, really fun drama!

5. [+63, -5] The drama's so fun, why isn't it popular ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The ex-girlfriends are so good at acting and Byun Yohan and Song Ji Hyo are jjang at matching ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+55, -1] Even the OST is good~~

7. [+53, -4] I like Byun Yohan but Do Sang Woo too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think I'm the only one...

-
201505301417778835_556948a7dfbb6_99_2015

Article: 'Three Meals a Day' UP in viewer ratings, 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' DOWN in viewer ratings..

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+150, -20] Of course, they don't do reruns..

2. [+164, -40] Everyone ㅠㅠㅠ please watch Ex-Girlfriend Club ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+132, -24] Ex-Girlfriend Club is the only drama I watch on Friday, I guess it's not doing well viewer ratings wise though

4. [+99, -13] Song Ji Hyo's dramas don't always do well in viewer ratings

5. [+35, -11] Weird because it's a fund rama ㅠㅠ but they really don't do reruns;; while 'Three Meals' gets tons of reruns;;

6. [+39, -15] I'm totally into Ex-Girlfriend lately ㅠㅠ I wish it'd get more ratings

7. [+18, -5] I stayed loyal to Ex-Girlfriend while everyone was watching 'Producer' and 'Three Meals' ㅜ

4 Reasons To Watch 'Ex-Girlfriend Club'

BY Adrienne Stanley | May 08, 2015 10:51 PM EDT

ex-girlfriend-club2-png.png?w=600

(Photo : tvN )

The tvN romantic comedy "Ex-Girlfriend Club" premiered on May 8, marking the K-Drama return of Song Ji Hyo, following her 2014 hit "Emergency Couple." "Emergency Couple" approached the fractured dynamics of divorce from a realistic perspective and  "Ex-Girlfriend Club" also provides an unique examination of failed relationships. If you have yet to watch the first episode, here are 4 reasons to watch "Ex-Girlfriend Club." 

Like Us on Facebook

1. Song Ji Hyo proves she is more than just a gag woman on "Running Man." 

Song Ji Hyo delivers a strong performance in the first episode, demonstrating her full potential as an actress. She portrays Kim Soo Jin, a film producer who works at a failing company. The majority of her co-workers have been laid off and she is ready to take on any project. She is willing to do anything to drum up business, even if it means compromising her beliefs or kissing up to tempermental starlets.

The episode opens with Soo Jin dressed in period costume, as she attempts to convince a popular actress to join her production. As the episode unfurls, Soo Jin attempts to appease her former co-workers. She puts forth a brave face before the hopeful staff and her brother's family but she is disconcerted about the state of the production company.

Her dismal circumstances begin to improve when the production company is offered the opportunity to adapt a popular webtoon into a film. However, the webtoon is comprised by her ex-boyfriend, Bang Myung Soo. 

ex-girlfriend-club-png.png?w=600

(Photo : tvN )

2. Byun Yo Han has an extensive film career but "Ex-Girlfriend Club" proves that he is destined to be a sought after leading man in K-Drama. 

Byun Yo Han continues the momentum of "Misaeng" with the role of Bang Myung Soo in "Ex-Girlfriend Club." Myung Soo is brilliantly crafted as a character who is not a male chauvanist but is a typical single guy who has difficulty with commitment. He's reunited with Soo Jin in an awkward encounter where he clearly doesn't remember her identity or phone number. His realistic attempts to recall her name enrich the character, straying from the typical goodness of most leading men in K-Drama. 

3. Hwayoung is hilarious as Lara.

Hwayoung pursued an acting career after departing from the girl group T-ARA in 2012. She delivered several appearances including a role in the Lee Seung Gi's romantic comedy, "Love Forecast." Her portrayal of Lara, the ex-girlfriend who is desperately seeking affection from Myung Soo, is comically nuanced.

4. "Ex-Girlfriend Club" benefits from its placement on tvN, one of the most liberal cable networks in Korea. 

The "Reply" and "Flower Boy" series have helped to bolster the liberal romantic comedy lineup at tvN. "Ex-Girlfriend Club" has the potential to deliver nuanced commentary on modern relationships and dating.

"Ex-Girlfriend Club" airs on Fridays and Saturdays in the 8:30 p.m. KST time slot. The series is available with English subtitles on Viki. 

ex-girlfriend club episode 8 song ji hyo byun yo han couple shoes thumbnail

Ex-Girlfriend Club Episodes 7 & 8: “Let’s Be a Real Couple”

We’ve seen that Myeong-Soo and Soo-Jin trust each other deeply when the times are tough. But as things look better for the movie in episodes 7 and 8, it’s hard for our central couple to maintain that closeness. Why is trust harder when things are going well?

The “Girlfriend Buffalo” movie takes a back seat in these episodes, which focus on the potential relationship between our leads. The exes can’t get in the way any more—the only people who can stop this relationship are Myeong-Soo and Soo-Jin themselves. And they might be their own worst enemies. This couple are so cute together—and also so frustrating. They still haven’t learned how to talk to each other.

ex-girlfriend club ep 7 exes large 4web

When Ex-Girlfriend Club starts this week,  Hwa-Young’s plan to push Director Jo and Soo-Jin together has failed because of Ra-Ra’s text to Myeong-Soo (above). Director Jo and Myeong-Soo try to shield Soo-Jin from the awkwardness. The scene is plenty awkward anyway. Soo-Jin keeps her dignity, though. She shakes off Myeong-Soo and the director to head back to Seoul on her own.

Later, she threatens the exes by saying if they keep making trouble, she’ll date Myeong-Soo for real. Myeong-Soo teases her about it as they walk home. He’s trying to get her to carry through on dating him (below).

But the relationship between Soo-Jin and the exes in the opening sequence reminds us how insecure Soo-Jin is. She’s great at making movies, but she doesn’t seem to think of herself as a romantic woman. She can’t believe the exes want her to seduce the director to work on the movie. They aren’t taking her seriously, she says. Not taking her heart seriously, or her abilities as a producer.

(And she’s right that they don’t understand her. But she misses what is obvious to the exes: that Director Jo and Myeong-Soo find her attractive.)

ex-girlfriend club ep 7 song ji hyo byun yo han large 4web

Hwa-Young isn’t giving up on Director Jo, though. She pulls off a classic K-drama maneuver: asking Myeong-Soo to bow out of the production to help “our poor Soo-Jin.” When Myeong-Soo leaves the production so Director Jo will return, it looks momentarily like noble idiocy.

But Myeong-Soo isn’t a typical K-drama lead. He agrees to Director Jo’s demands to keep away from the office, but he doesn’t plan on seeing less of Soo-Jin. Myeong-Soo tells Soo-Jin that he’s finished the script and it’s time for him to work on other writing projects. They can still spend time together, though, he says. As he takes his stuff away from the office, he gives Soo-Jin a pair of “couple shoes” that he bought for their weekend workshop. Looks promising!

In some relationships, it wouldn’t be a big deal that Myeong-Soo’s not visiting the office any more. But it turns out that Soo-Jin isn’t good at taking time off. When they meet for coffee, her phone keeps ringing with business. And Myeong-Soo isn’t any better at ignoring the phone than Soo-Jin. He encourages her to answer. They’re sitting in a beautiful garden (below)—did anyone else want to fly to Seoul right now to visit this cafe? But Soo-Jin’s thoughts are far away.

ex-girlfriend club ep 7 byun yo han song ji hyo large 4web

Myeong-Soo grows more and more frustrated when Soo-Jin doesn’t answer his texts. She’s busy with work when she does talk to him. So it’s not surprising to learn that something similar happened to their relationship three years ago.

Just as I sometimes want to yell at Myeong-Soo for ignoring Soo-Jin’s feelings, in episode 7 I want to yell at Soo-Jin. Can’t she see how insecure Myeong-Soo feels when she brushes him off?

I suspect Soo-Jin knows she’s distancing Myeong-Soo, but she doesn’t know how to act differently. She fought so hard to make this movie happen. And she’s good at throwing herself into a project. She’s not good at relationships.

Myeong-Soo may have similar doubts. He isn’t sure how much attention he can ask for. And he’s so good at being agreeable that he doesn’t want to get in the way of Soo-Jin’s work, even if he wants more of her time.

ex-girlfriend club ep 7 byun yo han enters med 4web
ex-girlfriend ep 7 do sang woo song ji hyo med 4web

When Myeong-Soo finds Soo-Jin and Director Jo eating at Ji-Ah’s cafe after a long day and night of work, he looks frustrated and Soo-Jin looks guilty (above). (And Director Jo looks as cool as always.) It’s an echo of the scene three years ago, when Myeong-Soo found Soo-Jin and her colleagues partying and decided not to talk to her.

The story of three years ago didn’t make sense when Myeong-Soo first described it. Why was he so afraid to talk to her? But it makes more sense now. We can imagine it hurt him to find her looking so happy, when he was having a hard time and missing her. we can imagine he didn’t want to share her with a crowd.

It’s possible she wasn’t getting his phone calls that night simply because her phone was constantly ringing for work. That night was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Myeong-Soo had probably felt he was losing touch with Soo-Jin ever since she started the filming in Chungmuro.

ex-girlfriend club ep 7 byun yo han this is what it was like med 4web
ex-girlfriend club ep 7 song ji hyo this is like 3 years ago med 4web

Thank goodness Soo-Jin follows Myeong-Soo outside and confronts him. Finally he’s angry enough to explain his feelings (above). This is what it was like three years ago, he says. I waited for you, I smiled. You think we dated? I don’t think so, because it ended at this point last time too. We didn’t get as far as dating.

It’s pretty clear now that Myeong-Soo did want to date Soo-Jin three years ago. Perhaps he thought it was clear to Soo-Jin too, so he was hurt when Soo-Jin appeared to abandon him for work. But it also seems like he didn’t tell her how frustrating it was for him. Instead, he gave up on her and they drifted apart.

When they meet again in the present, Myeong-Soo’s still reluctant to explain himself, which makes some sense—why bring up a relationship that didn’t happen? But even though this makes sense—this is what happens in real life—it’s sad.

ex-girlfriend club ep 7 countryside large 4web

Because Myeong-Soo is at the end of his “Girlfriend Buffalo” project, he goes walkabout for a few days (above). He’s considering writing a comic based on the story of him and Soo-Jin. While he’s away, Soo-Jin considers sending him a text. She writes, “I, too, li—” before she stops and erases the message.

Why does she erase? She can’t be afraid Myeong-Soo will reject her, right? But maybe she does fear rejection, even though it isn’t rational. She feels keenly that Myeong-Soo rejected her three years ago—even though he feels just as strongly that she rejected him.

I can also cut Soo-Jin a little slack because she’s not used to thinking of herself as the heroine of a romance. Myeong-Soo’s beauty-obsessed ex-girlfriends are always telling Soo-Jin she isn’t attractive. And Soo-Jin carries herself like a woman who’s used to hearing these insults, perhaps because she doesn’t dress up and focus on her appearance. Soo-Jin appears to ignore others’ opinions, but the message that she isn’t pretty has probably worked its way into her thinking.

ex-girlfriend club ep 7 byun yo han ands kids large 4web

In a cute interaction with a few passing boys, Myeong-Soo explains his drawing (above). If he’s going to draw a comic about him and Soo-Jin, he’ll portray Soo-Jin as a bear. It’s an affectionate choice of animal that suggests Soo-Jin is a bit stupid, but in a way that makes her honest and trustworthy. A bear is the opposite of a cat or a fox—a bear doesn’t deceive or manipulate others, whereas a cat or fox may be dangerously clever.

Of course, a bear also isn’t a particularly sexy animal, especially compared to a cat or a fox. “Kum” (bear) is one of those terms of endearment with a teasing, ironic tone. It’s perfect for Myeong-Soo to call Soo-Jin. But it also fits how Soo-Jin thinks about herself. She isn’t glamorous or foxy.

Although Soo-Jin chickens out and doesn’t send Myeong-Soo a text, she does make an excuse to visit his place the evening he comes back to Seoul. At the beginning of episode 8, they meet. Soo-Jin doesn’t know what to say, but Myeong-Soo lays his cards on the table (below).

Let’s not be a fake couple, he says. Let’s be a real couple.

ex-girlfriend-club-episode-8-song-ji-hyo
ex-girlfriend-club-ep-8-byun-yo-han-med-

It’s simultaneously funny and horrifying that the exes, Director Jo, and Myeong-Soo’s office-mate overhear this conversation. They’re hiding in the dark to surprise Myeong-Soo with a party.

The exes are impossible to embarrass, as always. They don’t even apologize, while our hero and heroine are dying of embarrassment. The director isn’t much better. He wants to hear Soo-Jin’s answer to Myeong-Soo. Come on!

Soo-Jin looks horrified when Myeong-Soo confesses. She looks even more horrified that anyone wants her to answer and she insists they’re just friends. But when their uninvited guests leave, she tells Myeong-Soo she didn’t want to talk about her feelings in front of other people.

He tries to get her to say what she’s really thinking. She acts coy, but it looks like things are moving in the right direction for Myeong-Soo.

Soo-Jin doesn’t like to make her feelings obvious, but she lets down her guard in episode 8. When she says something cute and girlish on the phone to Myeong-Soo, he’s over-the-moon. And Soo-Jin’s embarrassed to catch herself acting silly (below).

ex-girlfriend club ep 8 phone call song ji hyo byun yo han large 4web

I love watching Myeong-Soo and Soo-Jin in this episode as they cautiously navigate closer. Soo-Jin avoids saying how she feels about Myeong-Soo, even when Director Jo asks her. She should consider just telling the director the truth, since he’s interested in her. But she tries hard not to admit anything directly.

Myeong-Soo’s learned a little in the past three years, though. He asks Soo-Jin directly what she thinks of him. Do I have to say something like that out loud? Soo-Jin asks.

Myeong-Soo doesn’t let her off. “I like you,” she admits. She adds, though, that she’s cautious because she was hurt three years ago. She’s asks Myeong-Soo to be patient.

These two are so close to each other in some ways, so far apart in others. During this conversation, they’re almost mirror images of each other, except that Soo-Jin looks away at the sky while Myeong-Soo stares at her (above).

ex-girlfriend club ep 8 byun yo han song ji hyo i like you large 4web

But Soo-Jin is moving towards Myeong-Soo, even if she’s moving slowly. When she’s scouting locations, Myeong-Soo accidentally-on-purpose runs into her and they spend the afternoon together (below). By coincidence, they’re both wearing their “couple shoes.” (Bonus points to Myeong-Soo for good taste. Of all the couple gewgaws in K-dramas, these sneakers might be the most tasteful, restrained example ever.)

When Soo-Jin sees the photos Myeong-Soo took of her, she wants to erase them. She’s particularly bothered by one image that shows her looking sexy and mysterious. Her reaction gives us another hint that she’s uncomfortable to show her private side to others.

Soo-Jin is so outgoing when it comes to her career. Remember her zany attempt to recruit a famous actress in the middle of a Joseon-era ninja battle? But she’s actually introverted when it comes to other parts of her life. The contrast makes her a plausibly complex character. It also explains why the people around her—including Myeong-Soo—don’t realize she has these insecurities.

ex-girlfriend club episode 8 song ji hyo byun yo han couple shoes large 4web

Instead, Myeong-Soo thinks she blew him off deliberately three years ago. And the exes think Soo-Jin is a clever player, a woman who is manipulating Myeong-Soo and Director Jo by feigning indifference.

Soo-Jin’s biggest blind spot is that she doesn’t realize how others see her. She might have doubts that she can be a tough professional and an attractive woman at the same time, but others don’t necessarily share her doubts.

In episode 8, Soo-Jin and Myeong-Soo are having fun at last. They’ve survived the interference of the director and the exes. The plot is bound to get more complicated soon. But not before Myeong-Soo sneaks in a kiss to Soo-Jin’s cheek (below). Soo-Jin looks shocked. Not till she gets home does she let loose a few “squees.”

We end episode 8 with Soo-Jin worrying about a video message from Ji-Ah she found on Myeong-Soo’s camera memory card. It’s Ji-Ah’s parting message to Myeong-Soo before her marriage. Ji-Ah, in tears, says she truly loves Myeong-Soo, not her husband. It’s the most honest we’ve ever seen Ji-Ah—and Myeong-Soo probably never even saw this message.

The message rattles Soo-Jin. Why? The obvious reason is she’s worried Myeong-Soo still has feelings for Ji-Ah. Perhaps that’s why he didn’t erase the message.

ex-girlfriend club ep 8 kiss large 4web

I’d like to think Soo-Jin’s smarter than that. But if she really is irrationally doubting Myeong-Soo, I think it’s because she’s so afraid of getting her heart broken. The rational part of her may know Ji-Ah and Myeong-Soo are ancient history. But she’s sensitive almost to the point of paranoia. When she meets Myeong-Soo at Ji-Ah’s restaurant for dinner later, you can see she’s half expecting to discover Ji-Ah and Myeong-Soo are having an affair.

Ironically, Myeong-Soo thinks Soo-Jin wants to meet at MSG so she can show off that she won Myeong-Soo’s heart. And before Soo-Jin can do anything paranoid, Myeong-Soo gets a minor injury in a kitchen fire (thanks to Ji-Ah’s lack of competence to run a restaurant). We end the episode with Soo-Jin in a hospital waiting room.

Soo-Jin’s fear that Ji-Ah will take Myeong-Soo away might not be such a bad thing—if it makes Soo-Jin realize she cares enough about Myeong-Soo to fight for him. Soo-Jin has been careful to expose her emotions as little as possible so far. But Myeong-Soo needs to know how she feels. Soo-Jin also needs to come clean so that she can start letting go of her fears of rejection.

I can foresee a few interesting conflicts on the horizon. For one, if Soo-Jin is so cautious about sharing her private life, what will she think of Myeong-Soo writing about her? And portraying her as a bear, at that?

Also, I wonder what Soo-Jin’s sister will say about Soo-Jin and Myeong-Soo dating. She clearly disapproves of him, though she’s confused about what he looks like.

And will this movie really get made? I want to see a lot of Soo-Jin and Myeong-Soo, but I’m also curious about the film. Who will get cast to play Myeong-Soo? Or the girlfriends? And, perhaps most importantly, who will the final movie choose to focus on? Which girlfriend is the story really about? ♥

Nice to now i'm not the only one who stayed royal to ex-girlfriend club, and this drama is the only one I watch on friday. I also agree about song ji hyo having uniq features that are very uniq and it not only makes her more memorable to foreigners like me, it also makes her beauty stands out, also notice how gourges she looked with all the different hairstyles. I also like her expressions, normally in romcom the actor and actress exaggerate  too often, but I love how song ji hyo's acting remains natural and serious. byun is not the most manly or attractive korean actor, but his smile is a ladykiller he is sooo charming. In terms of looks I still think song ji hyo and the lioness fiance would look soooo good together, I really wouldn't mind if something developed between them, i seriously have a third lead syndrome, first time experiencing this.

Rara is a character I can't figure out, she sometimes seems to ship SJ and MS and sometimes she admittedly says she doesn't want them to date. To me his exes seem stuck in the past and unable to move on, and I'm honestly becoming scared of them, they are very selfish and have too much freetime and that can be a poisoned combination. yikees, hope that whatever soojin and myunso may face they will overcome it, but it seems like there will be trouble in next weeks episode, and some hot scenes :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest raeara

I read a comment about this drama at netizen buzz and has someone comment she talks that she cant accept that byun yo han accept this drama because of this drama cant make he became famous....this drama got a low rating...ya i know this drama got a low rating but that doesnt mean this drama is bad...this drama became famous at online website....to me this drama make me feel sad....make me laugh....make me cry...make me smile...make angry with character hwayoung and na ji a...so i dont think this drama fails....i dont care about the rating was...if korean doesnt want to watch this drama...up to them...and I keep watching...btw congrate to byun yo han...he got offer new drama...i thinks genre historical...second lead if i not mistake....

Archived