[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myung Soo is such a layered character and Byun Yo Han is playing him with such delicate details. At times, I'm so frustrated, but at times, my heart aches for him like no others.

He's a coward. It's painful coz I feel that he knows he is a coward too. Can't wait for next Friday to come by. *sigh*

Myung Soo is such a layered character and Byun Yo Han is playing him with such delicate details. At times, I'm so frustrated, but at times, my heart aches for him like no others.

He's a coward. It's painful coz I feel that he knows he is a coward too. Can't wait for next Friday to come by. *sigh*

​another long wait for all of us. let us keep our sanity in place. lol

Hi everybody! I wanted to stop lurking and do what I could to help you awesome people survive until next week's broadcast since no video preview was shared. Here is a translation of the preview text of episode 7 from the tvN website! 

This episode looks like it's going to be a rollercoaster of emotion! Go MyungSoo, GO! So excited! :w00t: 

​thank you for the text preview... it was frustrating enough for me to watch a lagging raw episode 6, though nonetheless i have enjoyed it :), and then with no preview ugh...

sad to hear that the rating hasn't picked up yet.  i am really enjoying this drama... its light and heart warming and they act so coolly and naturally!.  im loving the entrance of JG to shake up MS's feeling for SJ.  But I am happy that SJ will have that space from MS... and hopefully he will find more courage now to fight for her... 

yayyy excited for the eng sub! 

yay can't wait for the eng sub, i really love this drama... I like the idea mutual affection but wrong timing this reminds me of song ji hyo and someone close to her kekeke sorry if it's sort of off topic...

hope eng sub will be out soon... btw any idea of the rating

​lol..... hahahaha i think i got what you're saying kekekeke

@gogitarian_stv Ahhh...thank you so much for the translation of the text preview. So SJ is angry with MS...interesting. I thought she would be pissed with those crazy exes. LOL. They are so hopelessly funny.  

Seems like they are going into a live shoot mode, seeing that there is no video preview. Hope the rating rises. 

Guest KDIK

The only thing they show in the preview is Soojin getting into the taxi and leaving the group behind and Myung Soo is p***** off. It's a first seeing him yell like that.

The only thing they show in the preview is Soojin getting into the taxi and leaving the group behind and Myung Soo is p***** off. It's a first seeing him yell like that.

Yep. Just finished watching RAW. If i were soo jin i will get upset at them too. But will bring myung soo... awwwhh... he is soo sweet there... 

now the table turn for soo jin. At first, myung soo texting and calling the cat secretly infront of  soo jin. Now he do it in front of the cat. Hahahhaha. 

I can see that myung soo already ready to date soo jin When they off together after the fake declare... myung soo looks like dissapointed with soo jin attitude. Myung so yahh, girls (mainly) need a status... u can upgrade the some status with date status... if not, we will search another man! Hahahahha. 

Btw thank u for the text preview... u save my night! 

@whiteangel25  are u the one fr falling for innocent thread? If yes, would you please translate the soo jin and myung soo scene when they meet for beer ... (after the vacation session). Thank u!

Guest kihi

I think Rara wants Jo Geon for herself,That's why She contacted Myung Soo to come for Soo Jin. None of these three women have any kind bones on their bodies. There aren't doing anything for Soo Jin or Myung Soo for that matter out of kindness rather than having an advantage for them themselves initially.

Well now we know MS type. I guess because he's simply a nice guy that he ended with these type of women. I kinda pity him.

Honestly until now, I don't really see romance between MS and SJ or JG and SJ. Didn't those are the kind of things that you do to your best friend especially you know that they're in pinch? JG on the other hand probably just intrigue by SJ witty comeback, he probably never had people go against him before.

Guest raeara

Seriously...i crying when soo jin crying scene...its really touch my heart...myung soo already falls for soo jin...just he need to brave said to soo jin that he likes her...arrrr...hermmm...1 weeks to wait episode 7....so long....:tears:.....yaaaaa....i just cant wait soo jin and myung soo romantic scene...please PD....make fast...kiss scene myung soo and soo jin....i really excited...hehehhehehe...i hope episode 7 or 8 have a kiss scene...

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Ex-GF Club EP 6

u10.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Ex- Girlfriend Club', the start of Song Ji Hyo, Byun Yo Han and Do Sang Woo's love triangle?

1. [+117, -3] Hyaa... It's so fun.... 

2. [+95, -3] What a fun drama. Hwaiting!! 

3. [+71, -1] The chemistry in this drama is on point 

4. [+70, -6] It's so good. I'm rooting for her and Do Sang Woo~^^

5. [+65, -3] I love Byun Yo Han ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+17, -1] Song Ji Hyo, the chemistry goddess. This drama is so enjoyable 

7. [+15, -1] I like Byun Yo Han but Sang Woo-ssi is great too... They're both charming 

8. [+13, 0] I like the two guys~~~

Cr: kkuljaem

Guest ororomunroe

Ryu Hwa Young receive praise for her acting

t2.jpg

Osen - Naver: Ex-Girlfriend Club's Ryu Hwa Young's surprising growth as an actress

1. [+193, -32] Isn't Ryu Hwa Young just so pretty? Her unni, Ryu Hyo Young who was in 'School 2013' is also pretty...

2. [+119, -15] I've seen her acting in 'Ex-gf Club' and she's so cute and funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her character suits her so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+83, -11] One thing I'm sure of is her good looks aren't meant to rot in T-ara

4. [+27, -4] She's quite good with her sly actingㅋㅋㅋ I hope she forgets about her past and just grow as an actress

5. [+26, -4] Her acting is pretty good ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -4] Caught my eye when I watched Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won's 'Love Forecast'

7. [+5, -3] Is she Park Shin Hye's twin?

Cr: kkuljaem

Guest ororomunroe

201505232032776584_5560683db6b9a_99_2015

Article: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Byun Yohan, sweating over hiding Song Ji Hyo + ex girlfriends

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,135, -10] If this was a real life situation, ugh....

2. [+768, -21] This drama is jjang jjang fun ♥♥♥

3. [+743, -23] This drama's so fun ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+273, -5] I personally wish that the drama would cut back on the last episode previews and just cut to where they left off ㅜㅜ The intro is so long..

5. [+148, -6] Started watching without expectations but I've been watching since ep 1 because it's fun. Song Ji Hyo is really pretty..

20150522_1432296561_39825300_1.jpg

Article: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yohan end up in one bed with their fake couple act

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+210, -9] First saw Byun Yohan in 'Misaeng' and liked his charms so much that I started watching this drama for him, he's just oozing with charms ㅠㅠ He looked so sexy in the snowy imagination scene

2. [+178, -5] Love's all about timing... anyway, Byun Yohan really made my heart ache today ㅜㅜ

3. [+179, -9] ㅋㅋㅋ Love this drama

201505231200774510_555fee7cb5598_99_2015

Article: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Ryu Hwayoung, the surprising growth of a rookie actor

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+196, -33] Isn't she pretty? I found her unni Ryu Hyoyoung pretty in 'School 2013' too..

2. [+172, -15] She fits her character extremely well, not awkward at all ㅋㅋㅋ Such clumsy and outgoing characters are hard to pull off because of all the exaggerated emotions involved but she pulls it off really well

3. [+122, -16] First time watching her act and she's so cute and funny ㅋㅋㅋ she fits her role ㅋㅋㅋ

Cr: netizenbuzz

!!!  I just have to share (with a group of people I know who'll understand) but I just finished watching episode 2 and I was not expecting that twist!!

It makes so much sense though.  Because all through the first episode, I kept wondering: Why did they break up?  I mean, they get along so well now even all these years later.  And now we know.  It was only Soojin who ever thought they were dating.  Oh, the mortification.  Boys are so dumb.  :P

I feel so much more invested in the storyline of this drama now.  After the first episode, I was kind of like, "Oh, okay, that was watchable," but now?  Must. Know. More!  I can't wait to see the fall out from this revelation.

Onto episode 3!!!

I am having first and second lead syndrome ........otokay ! Either ways I am going to happy and heartbroken by the time this drama ends :phew:

MS is such a sweet guy ! I cannot understand how all of his three gfs dumped him. He kinda reminded me of Tsuraga Ren from the Japanese manga - Skip Beat. He was handsome, kind and overall nice. But all his gfs kept dumping him as he didn't hold onto them. It is very clear that MS was not aggressive in pursuing any of his relationships. All of his 3 ex gfs took the lead. Maybe they thought, with time MS will like them as much as they like him. But even though he went to great lengths to please them, there was still a part of him that he held back. He didn't go after them when they wanted to leave. I think he will go after Soo Jin once Director Jo starts actively pursuing her according to the written text (Thank you to the kind person who provided it ! ) . :wub:

I don't think I need to write about Director Jo. He is generally the typical lead in a regular KDrama. And the reasons why he falls for the regular chic next door is written and re written many times over now. But it still makes my heart flutter :wub: The text said something about Soo Jin and Director Jo getting along ....Can't wait for Friday !

Guest yawnisa

@sanika agree with JG is typical lead in drama. But usually in typical drama i fall for second lead. And here the drama give us the lead that his caharacter like second lead but i ship SJ with JG...am i weird? Lately i just love seeing main lead suffering, just like goo dae young in let's eat 2. Sorry OOT...

Because it's just feel so real. Being too kind and too considerate sometomes not getting you anywhere. But MS a bit coward regarding his feelings. So i welcome any lovey dovey scene between SJ and JG... before yeah...I know the otp obviously SJ and MS.

Both guy has their own character and has good intention anyway. Can SJ just have both? :P

@whiteangel25  are u the one fr falling for innocent thread? If yes, would you please translate the soo jin and myung soo scene when they meet for beer ... (after the vacation session). Thank u!

​Sorry for late reply. Yes, I'm the one. Viki already got translation for the scene you asked for. I'll check out the thread quite often from next week onwards for brief translations. :)

Hi everybody! I wanted to stop lurking and do what I could to help you awesome people survive until next week's broadcast since no video preview was shared. Here is a translation of the preview text of episode 7 from the tvN website! 

This episode looks like it's going to be a rollercoaster of emotion! Go MyungSoo, GO! So excited! :w00t: 

​I hope the kiss.

Archived