[Drama 2015] I Remember You 너를 기억해

czakhareina

Okay, it's time for let's have fun with that fishy kiss! In my head, this was the convo between PD-nim and SIG...

PD-nim: JNR kiss SIG

PD-nim: SIG kiss JNR

SIG: What kind of kiss do you want me to do?

PD-nim: Fish kiss.

SIG: What's that?

PD-nim: The one Park Shin Hye does.

SIG: Got it!

here's my JNR version

pd nim: you have to kiss sig first.

jnr:huh?how?

pd nim: like what you did to daniel choi,shin ha kyun and jang hyuk before.

jnr: ahh got it!

aaaahhh ok bye!!  :vicx:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramacf

I seriously love the new OST!!! Best OST so far among the 3 OST's released. Still crossing my fingers that either one of them or both will do a song for the OST. Please, kdrama gods, OST gods grant every fangirl's prayers!

These 2 brothers are really a most cruel, sad case. Lost their mother (in a murder?) when young. Lost their father when young. Lost each other when young. One entrapped by a psycho mentor (LJY) who would continue to feed the young boy's psychopathic potential, one entrapped through loss of memory. While I hope for a happy reunion of these 2 brothers, I am bracing myself for a lot of heart-aches to come. If Min has killed or was an accomplice (doing the disposal of bodies etc), surely he would not be able to escape the law when caught. I do not know if there is a death sentence in S Korea. It there is, then wouldn't he be sentenced to death or life imprisonment? If he has contracted susceptibility mental syndrome, would that be justification for leniency? If he dies while trying to save his hyung, then LH will feel even more guilty that he has not protected his brother. 

I definitely would want LJY and Planning office Ji Sook to get their due punishment!

And beloved, brave Ji An to be with the one she most wants to be with. :)

Guest wizengamot

i missed the spazzing last night because i tried to sleep early but ended up watching subbed episode 9 on my phone while waiting for sleep which ended up getting up and painting a quick feels for the "holding hands moment"... i promised to post a decent one later...

tumblr_nrv62wXnR41tm4qx7o1_540_zpszxtq1p

On the cover of he book that looked like a diary was written: ESPOIR which means in French Hope! I don't think, that's a coincidence!

Could it be Min's diary?

I have just finished watching the last episode and I loved it like the others. I was really upset that The planning officer accepted LJY's offer: I mean, the restriction wasn't ordered randomly, it had a purpose. She had the nerve to tell Hyun that she didn't know LJY would escape... Either she is too stupid and naive or too dishonest with Hyun. Really, her greed was the reason why she accepted the devil's deal.

Anyway, she couldn't tell the truth to the authorities abou Min being abducted by LJY because her betrayal would have been discovered. So she was bound to secrecy...

Hyun is too harsh on himself. How could a little boy search for his brother? His reaction was normal that he trusted the woman. She had been his father's friend.   

Okay, it's time for let's have fun with that fishy kiss! In my head, this was the convo between PD-nim and SIG...

here's my JNR version

pd nim: you have to kiss sig first.

jnr:huh?how?

pd nim: like what you did to daniel choi,shin ha kyun and jang hyuk before.

jnr: ahh got it!

aaaahhh ok bye!!  :vicx:

LOL!! I was thinking of the same thing.. Anyways, I hope Hyun realize that this time, he should not use his mind but his heart. Just do what he feels he should do and stop thinking of what he should do!!

I seriously love the new OST!!! Best OST so far among the 3 OST's released. Still crossing my fingers that either one of them or both will do a song for the OST. Please, kdrama gods, OST gods grant every fangirl's prayers!

This is not the official MV right?  Wonder why is it not out yet.

Don't post one liners, this is against the rules and you will get a warning next time...

14. Do not bump pages so that your thread will remain on the first page of the forum. There is no need to echoe the same replies such as "he's hot!", "can't wait for the next episode!" or "why no preview?!" to establish your point. If you're going to make a post, say something intelligible or of substance.    

Guest wizengamot

i think the kiss was like that because, well, they are not BOTH open yet with their feelings so we can't actually expect a french real kiss... it was like the pull of the moment

p.s.

IT'S BEEN SAID BUT I STILL WANT TO SAY IT... "THE NEW OST IS DAEBAK!!!"

Is it just me who noticed that the plate number of Hyun's car basically consist of 3  nines. There's 4+5=9...6+3=9 then there's that solo number 9 and then there's 0 . Conicidentally,the three of them were talking about the number 9 while having coffee and how JH's having problems with the number 9 and in LH's mind he's thinking there will be no 10th murder. Going back to the plate number there's that one and only 9 then there's that 0, so I interpret the solo 9 as 1 and then 0, if you put them together that will be 10. Am I just thinking too much and over analyzing things?

didn't see it. omg the drama team is so good with details. 

Truly astounding details. And that part where Cha Jian is talking with the Pathologist at the hospital... she talked about the susceptibility mental syndrome just as Hyun was separately wondering if Min has it. The Pathologist didn't look so happy about it. He was a bit alarmed. Was he perhaps alarmed at the thought that Min does wrong because of him? But then he responds by justifying that the genes for being a murderer has been with them all the time, anyway. It really looked like Jian struck a nerve when she said that it was bad luck for the girl to meet the guy.  And then some sheer sense of timing, Min walks in. The three of them all related to Hyun sitting side by side is just creepy!

The pathologist looked a bit surprised seeing Min walks in and more surprised to see Min brought Ji Ahn a bouquet of purple flowers. That so damn ugh. The scene of Hyun's thought and the three chats about gene vs susceptibility mental syndrome are so good and in snych. And i really can't stand if the monster (whoever he is later) will use JiAhn as Hyun's weakness. No matter how determinant Jian was, monster is hard to handle. :( 

Guest dramacf

This is not the official MV right?  Wonder why is it not out yet.

Who knows maybe they're holding out on the official MV until we see the reaction of Hyun to that kiss in EP11. Just my guess! Gives me hope that he'll pause and then kiss her back! Haha!

i love the main characters develop bit by bit. from the stalker stranger who didn't look good to each other. But on every eps we got bit skinship, the warm caring, and tingling moment. I really like those scene of them. And their relationship finally develops to this far. Haha.. I didn't expect a kiss from Ji An yet. I tought it would be just a comfort hug from Hyeon kkk.. Yihaa

LOOOOL @ the one Park Shin Hye does...she got better tho in her last drama happy-leaf-emoticon.gif

Don't post one liners, this is against the rules and you will get a warning next time...

14. Do not bump pages so that your thread will remain on the first page of the forum. There is no need to echoe the same replies such as "he's hot!", "can't wait for the next episode!" or "why no preview?!" to establish your point. If you're going to make a post, say something intelligible or of substance.    

This means that LJY has been supported by someone very important or by a big net of connections as he could get out with an ambulance, fake police officers were hired, he got a new identity, just like Min. I am wondering why LJY was protected in the first place.

The conversation he had with Ji An was again about genetics vs. environment and this time, he didn't believe in the impact of the environment, rather genetics. For him, the female perpretator has a predisposition... so her crimes weren't the results of hazard. To conclude, LJY recognises the importance of the genetics. This could be a clue that the young LJY's point of view has changed (the speech about being told to be pretty aso): he doesn't believe any more that the environment is the most determining element. MAybe, he realised that due to Min.

Have you noticed that the corpse of Hyun's father had been removed? So it seems that LJY took it with him...  

Guest dramacf

This means that LJY has been supported by someone very important or by a big net of connections as he could get out with an ambulance, fake police officers were hired, he got a new identity, just like Min. I am wondering why LJY was protected in the first place.

The conversation he had with Ji An was again about genetics vs. environment and this time, he didn't believe in the impact of the environment, rather genetics. For him, the female perpretator has a predisposition... so her crimes weren't the results of hazard. To conclude, LJY recognises the importance of the genetics. This could be a clue that the young LJY's point of view has changed (the speech about being told to be pretty aso): he doesn't believe any more that the environment is the most determining element. MAybe, he realised that due to Min.

Have you noticed that the corpse of Hyun's father had been removed? So it seems that LJY took it with him...  

Min in last week's episode was talking to a Director Ahn if I'm not mistaken. So, I'm guessing that's the big bad and LJY is just his minion (or some sort of killer errand boy). I'm thinking LJY ( ME, I'm sure it's him) could die in an episode next week or  2 weeks from now coz he needs to shoot for that drama with Choi Ji Woo which comes out around August. He did say after dinner that he's had issues with the number 9 so, I'm thinking he might be caught but the psycho in him doesn't want to be caught and believes this time around there's no way out, so he kills himself and with that the reveal of his identity and with one last final words to the effect of leaving some vague message for Hyun to solve that would lead to the big bad that's been backing him up and Min all these years...

LJY is indeed turning out to be one of the villains we love to hate. He has the smarts of James Moriarty with the all seeing eye of Lord Voldemort. He's a master manipulator who preys on his victims' weaknesses, most specifically, their secret wishes and desires. He then uses them as pawns to carry out his own sick game.

It's now becoming clear that everybody associated with LH (quite probably even LH himself) were all victims of LJY. HJS fell right into his plan to escape prison because of her wish for career advancement. Min's latent murderous instincts came about because of following LJY's lead. Min is now behaving like LJY prior to his imprisonment. Perhaps, LJY no longer wants to get caught on another technicality hence he got Min to do his dirty work. 

In LH, he found a worthy adversary. But he couldn't exactly compete with a child. Like one of the posters here said, he may have his own limits where children were concerned, so he had to bide his time and wait for LH to develop his potentials, to be who he is at present. And, as he is slowly discovering (that is if LJY is the pathologist) LH has developed depths which he could only dream of (or at least I'd like to think of it as such.) lol. 

@kimnabong - I agree, the story is convoluted enough, I'm also happy we're getting a simple and straightforward love arc. :D 

Guest dramacf

Don't you just love that hand acting thingy they do in this drama? It's so heartwarming, comforting and way better than those accidental kisses we see in the first 1-4 episodes in the usual kdrama that rushes the OTP to become a couple asap like their lives (aka ratings) depended on it!

JRyg5uQ.gif

pUaXvb3.gif       97VrYwD.gif

And please stylist-nim, bring back that gorgeous more polished hair do! He's just more drop dead handsome and hotter that way!

8SnknQw.gif

Credits: DC

do you girls think that he will will accept her heart or there will be something that would restrain him, like he doesen't really know what he feels, for me he will be hesitant, what is your theory about this?

Archived