[Drama 2015] I Remember You 너를 기억해

czakhareina

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramacf

Okay, finally done watching it! First and foremost, that KISS!

Damn! She basically confessed her feelings to Hyun in a roundabout manner when she said, "The scarier thing...not being able to see you again."!!! Then when Hyun replied, "You saw that right?", he just basically sort of told her also in a roundabout manner that he's glad that she realized her feelings for him!!! You can totally see it in his expression and his reaction. That's why he took a step closer to her!

OMG!!! The feels in that scene!!!

KBS better provide us the BTS for that kiss scene!!!

Oh my goodness.... from your post, my bet that he will kiss back has gone up 25%!

OMG! I really hope so that he returns that kiss!!! He's basically like, finally, I was waiting for you to finally realize it!!! Coz he obviously likes her!!! Why would he even let her stay with him? It's not coz of his benevolent heart, that's for sure! Then he never gave that answer to her, when she asked what if they never catch the guy that assaulted her? IMO, HE WAS WAITING FOR HER ALL ALONG TO REALIZE HER FEELINGS FOR HIM. He let her catch up to him! We know how fast Hyun arrives at an answer while it takes Jian a bit more time and finally she gets it...the answer to what she feels towards Hyun!

This ties up with the scene at the docks too! When he said, come to me when you're ready to be honest. AND! It also ties up the hand holding scene! He confidently assumes that touching her hand would make it all go away... Did he do that because he has known how Jian feels?????  Is our genius able to identify human feelings too?!

True!!! To rephrase...She's like, I thought I'll never get to see you again & tell you how I feel ...and he's like, yes, finally you've caught on! I've been waiting for goodness how long to hear those words from you! Haha!

Seriously speaking, I like how her realization of her feelings for Hyun came with the danger that always follows her coz of the nature of her job. She doesn't want to lose anymore time so she took that risk to sort of "confess" her feelings...that she wasn't afraid of dying but she was more afraid she will die and not see him and tell him how she felt! That moment of realization then confession totally fits the theme of the drama that really feels organic to the development of their relationship and the progress of the story as a whole.

True!!! To rephrase...She's like, I thought I'll never get to see you again & tell you how I feel ...and he's like, yes, finally you've caught on! I've been waiting for goodness how long to hear those words from you! Haha!

Seriously speaking, I like how her realization of her feelings for Hyun came with the danger that always follows her coz of the nature of her job. She doesn't want to lose anymore time so she took that risk to sort of "confess" her feelings...that she wasn't afraid of dying but she was more afraid she will die and not see him and tell him how she felt! That moment of realization then confession totally fits the theme of the drama that really feels organic to the development of their relationship and the progress of the story as a whole.

OH EM GEE. Did we just get the JIAN-HYEON version of confession?????

Guest dramacf

Is it just me who noticed that the plate number of Hyun's car basically consist of 3  nines. There's 4+5=9...6+3=9 then there's that solo number 9 and then there's 0 . Conicidentally,the three of them were talking about the number 9 while having coffee and how JH's having problems with the number 9 and in LH's mind he's thinking there will be no 10th murder. Going back to the plate number there's that one and only 9 then there's that 0, so I interpret the solo 9 as 1 and then 0, if you put them together that will be 10. Am I just thinking too much and over analyzing things?

v51rNda.jpg

"Remember You" Seo In-guk and Jang Nara's love becomes stronger

photo615363.jpg

Seo In-guk and Jang Nara fell deeper in love. On the tenth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Remember You", Cha Ji-an (Jang Nara) was saved by Lee Hyeon (Seo In-guk). Previously, Jang Nara was tracking down a serial killer with Kang Eun-hyeok (Lee Cheon-hee) according to Lee Hyeon's inference but was attacked and kidnapped instead. She was put somewhere she didn't know but she knew Lee Hyeon would come and save her. When he heard that Cha Ji-an was missing, Lee Hyeon quickly called in a meeting with Jeong Seon-ho (Park Bo-geom) and Lee Joon-ho (Choi Won-yeong) to find out where she might be. Ji-an was saved and taken to the hospital. She waited for Lee Hyeon to come and see her but he didn't come by and she became disappointed. Lee Hyeon was waiting outside for her. They rode together in the car going to her house and when he said he'd treat her like a patient, she laughed and said, "Are you going to cook anything I want to eat?" and Lee Hyeon asked, "What do you want to eat?" Cha Ji-an thought of the moment she was almost killed by the serial killer and said, "I thought about many things at that moment. I am alive thanks to you, but I was scared I wouldn't be able to see you again". She had confessed her feelings for him. She was scared that she might never see him again in a situation where her life was on the line. Lee Hyeon said, "Well, here we are" and Cha Ji-an kissed him. 

Source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1437516991947155002 via HanCinema

Guest dramacf

Osen - Naver: 'I Remember You' Jang Nara gives Seo In Gook a surprise kiss

1. [+2,713, -39] Could barely catch my breath throughout this episode

2. [+2,370, -40] Never saw this kiss scene coming but it's still sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,229, -63] I don't want a lame ending just like that of  'The Girl Who Sees Smell' ~~~

4. [+406, -5] This drama's daebakㅜㅜ  I'm so sad about the ratings

4. [+239, -4] When I watched the trailer for this drama, I thought it would be another immature romcom but it focuses more on investigation than love lines.  It deserves more viewers and high ratings. No crappy actors, love triangles and makjang. This is one of the better dramas this year 

5. [+181, -3] Seo In Gook should've kissed her back

6. [+182, -4] I don't mind the big age gap as they have a pretty good chemistry ~^^ They're so pretty together~^^ More romantic scenes for the remaining episodes please

7. [+147, -1] I love how this drama is 80% investigation and 20%  romance

8. [+104, -1] Lee Hyun's so sexy~~~

9. [+103, -1] How do I wait another week?

CREDITS: kkuljaem

Is it just me who noticed that the plate number of Hyun's car basically consist of 3  nines. There's 4+5=9...6+3=9 then there's that solo number 9 and then there's 0 . Conicidentally,the three of them were talking about the number 9 while having coffee and how JH's having problems with the number 9 and in LH's mind he's thinking there will be no 10th murder. Going back to the plate number there's that one and only 9 then there's that 0, so I interpret the solo 9 as 1 and then 0, if you put them together that will be 10. Am I just thinking too much and over analyzing things?

didn't see it. omg the drama team is so good with details. 

Aahhhhhh! that kiss, how do I wait another week, Ottoke!

This show is mostly about criminals and their mentality yet the little bit of romance they seem to adjust into them has so much heart in it. Such a well done show! I feel sorry for everyone except for Lee Joon Young. Min, Hyun, Ji-An......all of them. At-least, Hyun has found someone who trusts him and genuinely cares for him. Min has been raised by a psychopath and is so lonely.

By Only episode recapJuly 22, 2015

I Remember You episode 10 recap

I_Remember_You_10_cover-1050x591.jpg

Episode Recap

I_Remember_You_10_2

Genius criminal profiler and possible psychopath, Lee Hyun (Seo In Guk) has dinner at his home with coldblooded attorney, Jung Sun Ho (Park Bo Gum) and suspicious medical examiner, Lee Joon Ho (Choi Won Young). Meanwhile, police detective, Cha Ji Ahn (Jang Na Ra) and investigative team leader, Kang Eun Hyeok (Lee Chun Hee) try and fail to interview the boyfriend of the first murder victim in the case they’re investigating. On their way out of the boyfriend’s fancy house, Ji Ahn spots a license plate peeking out under a garage door. When they investigate, they discover that it’s the van that was used in the initial abductions of the victims. But, before they can call for backup, a huge man walks in and beats them both up. When Ji Ahn tries to stop him by pulling her gun, Eun Hyeok gets stabbed in the gut, while Ji Ahn is taken out from behind by a woman with a piece of wood.

Bleeding on the ground, Eun Hyeok watches helplessly as the two attackers put the unconscious Ji Ahn in the back of the van and speed away to Doosaejae. The garage door closes as he struggles to move.

I_Remember_You_10_1

Meanwhile, back at Hyun’s house, the three men are enjoying a pretty spectacular spread for dinner, though the conversation is, again, excessively formal. Sun Ho asks how often Joon Ho and Hyun eat together, and Joon Ho seems to take particular pleasure in indicating that they’re neighbours. It’s like watching a battle over who can make the best deadpan face as Hyun asks Sun Ho about defending murder suspect, Jang Il Joo. Sun Ho acknowledges that he is defending him, and asks in turn about Hyun’s arrest of the man. Hyun replies that it was by accident that he caught Il Joo, since he was investigating a murder case without a body. The two of them discuss the semantics of the situation until Joon Ho reminds them that it might not be appropriate dinner conversation. He laughs and they all fall into silence.

I_Remember_You_10_3

Back at the police station, veteran cop, Son Myeong Woo (Min Sung Wook) reads an ambiguous note from Eun Hyeok stating that he and Ji Ahn were going out to the place that Hyun profiled. He has no idea what to make of it, but it’s not long before Myeong Woo gets a call from the injured Eun Hyeok. Eun Hyeok is only able to say Ji Ahn’s name before passing out again, but luck is on his side: they’re able to trace his location from his phone. Myeong Woo, cheerful rookie, Min Seung Joo (Kim Jae Young), and geeky cop, Choi Eun Bok (Son Seung Won) race to find him in the garage, where they send him to the hospital in an ambulance.

I_Remember_You_10_6

Now, the race to find Ji Ahn is on. Planning officer, Hyun Ji Soo (Im Ji Eun) and Deputy Commissioner Kang (Nam Kyoung Eub) issue orders to find her, while Myeong Woo and Seung Joo go to question the owner of the house, the boyfriend of the first murder victim. He’s so unhelpful in helping them track his brother’s whereabouts that Myeong Woo almost attacks him, but is held back by Seung Joo. On their way out, Myeong Woo remembers that Hyun’s name was mentioned in the note and wonders if he knows where Ji Ahn might be.

Back at Hyun’s house, the conversation has gone from stilted small talk to a cryptic maze, as Joon Ho asks the similarities between Beethoven, Dvorak, and Williams. Sun Ho responds that they were all victims of the 10th Symphony in that they died after they composed their 9th. Hyun thinks back to the nine bodies disposed of by Il Joo, and wonders if the ninth is the last one. Joon Ho seems to believe so, but Sun Ho obliquely hints that it’s not.

I_Remember_You_10_4

This circular conversation about nothing in particular is interrupted by a phone call from Myeong Woo, demanding to know where Ji Ahn is. As Hyun hears the details and gets up to go, Sun Ho and Joon Ho volunteer to help. A posse of possible psychopaths rides out from Hyun’s house to find Ji Ahn.

At the hospital, Eun Hyeok is in serious condition as Deputy Commissioner Kang (his father) and Ji Soo come running. The doctor informs them that they’ll be performing emergency surgery right away as they wheel him away.

I_Remember_You_10_5

Back at the garage, Myeong Woo attacks Hyun the minute he sees him, demanding that he find Ji Ahn. Rather than argue, Hyun demands to see the owner of the house to question him about his kid brother, Jae Sik, the possible culprit. He’s as unhelpful as last time, but is overwhelmed by the combined intellectual power of three possible psychopaths as Joon Ho, Sun Ho, and Hyun figure everything out just from his cold response. They walk away discussing possibilities of where Ji Ahn might be located.

I_Remember_You_10_7

Meanwhile, Ji Ahn comes to in the same garage as kidnap victim, Hyun Sook. Ji Ahn tells her she’s with the police, but Hyun Sook is not impressed since they’re both in the same predicament, tied up to a folding chair. Ji Ahn asks her to describe the culprits, and learns for the first time that there is also a woman involved.

I_Remember_You_10_8

Hyun describes to Sun Ho and Joon Ho the possible geographic area where Ji Ahn might be found on a map. They try to narrow down the possibilities by triangulation, and theorize whether Jae Sik would use his brother’s properties or not, since he has an inferiority complex towards him. With no conclusion in sight, Hyun suddenly makes the leap that Jae Sik must have had an accomplice since kidnapping by car requires one.

I_Remember_You_10_9

Back in the garage, Ji Ahn comes face to face with said accomplice, a woman (Lee El). She asks if it hurts, and Ji Ahn thinks back to Joon Ho pointing out the horrendous wounds on the other victims, and the fact that they were wiped clean out of guilt. Ji Ahn leaps to the conclusion that the woman is the one wiping them clean, and attempts to appeal to her by introducing the two of them. The woman looks doubtful but moves over to Hyun Sook and pulls out a pair of scissors. Instead of cutting her bonds, however, the woman starts clipping her nails so she won’t scratch Jae Sik again.

At the hospital, Deputy Commissioner Kang is moved to tears when he gets the good news that Eun Hyeok will be okay. He pulls himself together in time to go visit the now conscious Eun Hyeok, who immediately asks about Ji Ahn. Eun Hyeok tries to remember what his attackers said about where they were going, but can’t come up with it.

I_Remember_You_10_10

In the garage, Ji Ahn gives Hyun Sook advice about how to act with their attackers to give them an advantage. Ji Ahn counsels Hyun Sook to be neither defiant nor cringing, but rather try to relate to them. In voiceover, she asks Hyun if she’s doing the right thing, but when Hyun Sook asks what if they’re never found, Ji Ahn answers that there’s a person who will find them no matter what. Meanwhile, Sun Ho tells Hyun that since the attackers kidnapped her knowing she was a cop, that time is running out for Ji Ahn. Hyun, however, knows that Ji Ahn will be fine, no matter what.

I_Remember_You_10_11

Here’s hoping he’s right, because things are looking dire for Ji Ahn and Hyun Sook. The woman hides away a gun as Jae Sik returns. He tells Ji Ahn and Hyun Sook that when a new one comes in, the old one must die.

Meanwhile, back at the police station, Eun Bok has found a property belonging to Jae Sik’s girlfriend within the triangulation area that Hyun had indicated. He passes this information on to Hyun who is driving in a car with Joon Ho and Sun Ho. Since the property has a large area, they still need to narrow things down. Joon Ho surmises that they may be holed up in a junkyard, since it’s isolated.

I_Remember_You_10_12

In the garage, Jae Sik approaches the two women with a garotte in hand. But, keeping Ji Ahn’s advice in mind, the two women act as nonchalant as possible. Hyun Sook breaks under the pressure and begs Jae Sik to stay away from her. When Ji Ahn tries to intervene, Jae Sik won’t take the bait, until Ji Ahn starts in on him, trying to make him fight her instead of strangle Hyun Sook. She insults Jae Sik’s manhood until he turns away from Hyun Sook and comes towards her.

Eun Hyeok is racking his brain to remember the location mentioned by Jae Sik. He finally remembers that it’s Doosaejae (note: the translation on Viki said Two Three Hill. If anyone knows what this is supposed to be, let me know), and phones Hyun. Joon Ho congratulates him on guessing the right answer, but Hyun points out that he wasn’t playing a game.

I_Remember_You_10_13

The three possible psychopaths drive up to the junkyard, just as Ji Ahn is making a credible attempt at fighting off Jae Sik, a man more than twice her size. They first run into the woman, and Hyun and Sun Ho leave Joon Ho behind with her to rescue Ji Ahn. They walk in, just as Jae Sik starts strangling Ji Ahn with his bare hands. Hyun takes him out with a flying kick, but it takes both Sun Ho and Hyun to finally stop him. Ji Ahn, in the meantime, unties Hyun Sook.

I_Remember_You_10_14

Outside, the woman tries to convince Joon Ho that she’s a victim of Jae Sik’s, but Joon Ho doesn’t believe her. He gives her a creepy stare until she breaks and pulls a gun on him. But before she can do anything, Myeong Woo and Seung Joo make their entrance and overpower her. When Myeong Woo asks Joon Ho if he’s okay, Joon Ho puts on a convincing show of being relieved by his rescue.

Meanwhile, Sun Ho looks on as Hyun helps Ji Ahn out of the building. Before they make it out, Ji Ahn collapses.

I_Remember_You_10_15

Ji Ahn wakes up in the hospital and finds, to her utter mortification, that literally every man she works with is staring at her. Of course, she’s thankful for their collective efforts in saving her, but her eyes eventually land on Hyun who is standing at the windows. Sun Ho and Joon Ho are the first to leave, and Hyun chases them down to thank them for their efforts. He tells them that he’d like to get to know them both better, and they both agree, but it looks as if the truce is over for the time being.

I_Remember_You_10_16

Later, Jae Sik confesses in his interrogation by Myeong Woo, that he committed the kidnap and the murders, but he refuses to admit to the torture. Instead, the woman confesses that even though she didn’t want to kill anyone, she went along with Jae Sik’s needs. Both Hyun and Ji Ahn theorize that she was suffering from susceptibility mental disease, something that the girlfriend of serial killer, Yang Seung Hoon (Tae In Ho) also suffered from. At the police station, Hyun wonders if his younger brother, Min (who we know to be Sun Ho) was kidnapped by serial killer, Lee Joon Young (Do Kyung Soo or EXO’s DO) and was turned into a murderer via the same mental illness.

In Ji Ahn’s hospital room, Joon Ho refutes this thesis, believing instead that Jae Sik’s girlfriend already had this tendency. As the words leave his mouth, Joon Ho looks up to find Sun Ho standing in the doorway with flowers. The two men exchange a look as Ji Ahn accepts the flowers.

I_Remember_You_10_17

Back at the police station, Hyun is lost in thought, and ignores Myeong Woo’s attempt at an apology for grabbing him during the search for Ji Ahn. Instead, he goes to Ji Soo’s office and finally asks her about Joon Young. Belatedly, she answers honestly, and tells Hyun the truth: that she lifted the communications ban on Joon Young prior to his escape, in exchange for information about criminals once he got out. Ji Soo never imagined what would happen, that Hyun’s father would be killed and that Min would disappear (what? So you thought a serial killer wouldn’t actually kill someone? Are you kidding me?). Hyun asks if she ever even looked for Min, but reads the answer in Ji Soo’s stricken face. But, the person Hyun is the most angry at is himself, for not personally searching for Min.

Before Hyun can storm angrily from the room, Ji Soo opens her safe and hands him a stack of fishing magazines, delivered to Ji Soo courtesy of the escaped Joon Young. Hyun goes through them back at his house, and finds all instances of Joon Young’s name, and guesses that these are in reference to the information about criminals that Joon Young was passing on to Ji Soo. In one issue, Joon Young sent a letter, with a poem for a dead child. From this, Ji Soo understood that Joon Young expected her to tell Hyun that Min was dead.

I_Remember_You_10_18

Hyun decides to post an ad in the same magazine, with the same poem, asking to meet. As Hyun goes to visit his art dealer friend, Bong Song, a mysterious person walks in to Hyun’s house and leaves him his father’s diary. In the meantime, Bong Song gives Hyun the rundown on the people he’s had investigated, including the fact that there are no irregularities in Sun Ho’s family records, and no record of adoption. Meanwhile, Eun Bok turns out to have been adopted, and two background checks are yet to be done, including Joon Ho and Myeong Woo.

I_Remember_You_10_20

At the hospital, Ji Ahn grumbles about Hyun’s lack of visits as she packs up to leave. Her mutterings are cut short by the arrival of Eun Hyeok, who awkwardly gets around to apologizing for not protecting her. Ji Ahn reassures him and leaves to go meet her aunt outside. It turns out that her aunt is struck in traffic, but it doesn’t matter, because Hyun made it on time. Ji Ahn’s mouth falls open in shock as he comes to get her bag, and she surreptitiously makes a phone call to her aunt to send her away.

Once they get back to the house, the relief of being safe catches up with Ji Ahn, and she flashes back to her fight with Jae Sik. Ji Ahn was convinced she was going to die there, and that she only survived thanks to Hyun’s intervention. She wonders, being close to death, whether her father felt the same thing, but can’t bring herself to finish the thought. Instead, she tells Hyun that the scariest thing was the thought of not being able to see him again. He moves in and stares at her, smiling, but Ji Ahn just steps forward and kisses him. He looks unaffected, and stands there as she presses her lips to his.

I_Remember_You_10_19

Comments

Let’s take a moment to appreciate what an awesome character Ji Ahn is, shall we? I’ve bitched so many times about female leads constantly being rescued by the male lead after stupidly getting themselves into trouble. Sure, Hyun rescued Ji Ahn, but she was the one who was resourceful enough to buy enough time for Hyun to find her, and she was the one who saved Hyun Sook from a horrible death. And she kept trying to fight Jae Sik, even against horrible odds. A heroine who uses whatever resources she has to win against long odds is pretty awesome in my book. Though, to her detriment, she somehow couldn’t seem to escape from being tied to a folding chair.

By contrast, we have Ji Soo, either the stupidest character in history or the most muddled. Her sad face as she recounts to Hyun how she engineered the release of a serial killer for her own gain was nothing if not hypocritical.

That out of the way, I did enjoy this momentary detente between Hyun, Sun Ho, and Joon Ho. They were a surprisingly entertaining team, and possibly an idea for another series, where a team of geniuses solve crimes. In this series, it’s doubtful that this will happen, though Bong Song’s recent revelations seem to cast doubt on everyone’s identity all over again. I don’t know if I’d buy that Eun Bok is Min, or that Myeong Woo is Joon Young at this late stage, though there does seem to be enough here to suspect them for other reasons (including Myeong Woo’s brief, inexplicable attempt to pass off Eun Hyeok’s phone call as nothing). Who knows? Maybe they’re just regular crooked cops rather than psychopathic serial killers who share a history with Hyun.

Most importantly, to quote JK: When the heck did Seo In Guk start kissing like Park Shin Hye?!?? There better be an explanation for this next week.

Source:http://noonasoverforks.com/i-remember-you-episode-10-recap/

Aahhhhhh! that kiss, how do I wait another week, Ottoke!

This show is mostly about criminals and their mentality yet the little bit of romance they seem to adjust into them has so much heart in it. Such a well done show! I feel sorry for everyone except for Lee Joon Young. Min, Hyun, Ji-An......all of them. At-least, Hyun has found someone who trusts him and genuinely cares for him. Min has been raised by a psychopath and is so lonely.

I agree with you. 

I really feel for Min, and hope he didn't personally murder people.  He is in such pain because no one looked for him. :tears:

I love the cop buddies a lot.  

I always had a bad feeling about Hyun Ji-Soo, she was a little weird from the start and her agreement with a psychopath to advance her career is beyond creepy.:crazy:  And, it seems he used the info she gave him to escape and probably killed all those people including David's father and Cha Ji-An' father because of what she did for him (shades of the sorry richard simmons tailor shop lady in the upstate NY Clinton prison escape) yeech. :vicx:

Kang Eun-Hyuk I think really loves Cha-Ji-An and although he is far from flower boy material, he would be I think a great match for her. But David does seem to love her too (in his way). And he is gorgeous. j After her life/death experience she just wanted to embrace him so much and he just stood there like the traditional first kiss with the wooden k-drama lady in reverse, - she just lands it on him and he is like a statue. But, I think and hope that will change.  :wub:

Truly astounding details. And that part where Cha Jian is talking with the Pathologist at the hospital... she talked about the susceptibility mental syndrome just as Hyun was separately wondering if Min has it. The Pathologist didn't look so happy about it. He was a bit alarmed. Was he perhaps alarmed at the thought that Min does wrong because of him? But then he responds by justifying that the genes for being a murderer has been with them all the time, anyway. It really looked like Jian struck a nerve when she said that it was bad luck for the girl to meet the guy.  And then some sheer sense of timing, Min walks in. The three of them all related to Hyun sitting side by side is just creepy!

But my heart really goes out to Min in this episode... when he noted that they may not have enough time to save Jian anymore, Hyun answers almost defiantly that they'll find Jian"no matter what". It was almost as if he regretted saying it out loud the second after he said it. Perhaps, was he worried he gave off more of his "weakness" than necessary? I'm really sad for Min! I'm anticipating the moment the brothers unite! :'(

I saw it and got me thinking, Hyun would be the third person to murder someone. That is a possibility chingu's. I enjoyed watching Min, Hyun and LJH spending time together in this episode. I want to see MIn and Hyun spend more time together so they can reconnect. Min is really hurting because he thinks his brother abandoned him but the blame should be on the Planning officer and LJH. They are the culprit in this drama. After hearing about  "THE VICTIMS OF THE 10 SYMPHONY"   that is where Lee Hyun fit in this game they are playing with him. Lee Hyun just found out the woman who raised him has been lying to him and made a. deal with the boy who destroyed his family. She did all that so she can move up in ranks. SMH SMH SMH  i CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO FIND OUT MIN HAS BEEN KILLING PEOPLE JUST HIS BROTHER'S ATTENTION AND LJH IS RUNNING AN EXPERIMENT ON LEE HYUN TO SEE IF HE WILL BECOME A MURDERER DUE TO HIS CHILDHOOD. SMH SMH 

Guest dramacf

Okay, it's time for let's have fun with that fishy kiss! In my head, this was the convo between PD-nim and SIG...

PD-nim: JNR kiss SIG

PD-nim: SIG kiss JNR

SIG: What kind of kiss do you want me to do?

PD-nim: Fish kiss.

SIG: What's that?

PD-nim: The one Park Shin Hye does.

SIG: Got it!

Okay, it's time for let's have fun with that fishy kiss! In my head, this was the convo between PD-nim and SIG...

PD-nim: JNR kiss SIG

PD-nim: SIG kiss JNR

SIG: What kind of kiss do you want me to do?

PD-nim: Fish kiss.

SIG: What's that?

PD-nim: The one Park Shin Hye does.

SIG: Got it!

oh ... i miss soompi LOL emoji so much.

Don't post one liners, this is against the rules and you will get a warning next time...

14. Do not bump pages so that your thread will remain on the first page of the forum. There is no need to echoe the same replies such as "he's hot!", "can't wait for the next episode!" or "why no preview?!" to establish your point. If you're going to make a post, say something intelligible or of substance.    

Hyun seems to be someone who isn't familiar with romance at all. I bet he's living all his life with only Lee Joon Young and Min as his focus, and discards all thoughts about romance. He's never been involved in a romance personally it seems, so I can see why Hyun was just standing there when Ji An kissed him. That emotion seems to be something new for him - something he hasn't experienced before. So despite him being a genius and all, he was taken aback and didn't know how to react when someone - whether he realized it or not - whom he's interested in suddenly kissed him. Thus it made me interested in how he will react in the next episode. Maybe we'll unexpectedly see a cute side of Hyun being flustered and all, haha.

I was re-watching episodes (maybe all of them), and I was thinking the book that was left on the table in episode ten was not his fathers diary (which was a hard back book), but the Detective's note book. Also the Father's book didn't have any gold lettering on it, but the Detective's did. (episode 4). Which should have more information on LJY. 

Archived