[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, magicmione said:

Lol most likely his feed is boring without following anyone.

His mind works weird lol

Just wait ㅋㅋㅋ surely he will follow sso again soon at the right time

6 minutes ago, magicmione said:

Lol most likely his feed is boring without following anyone.

His mind works weird lol

Just wait ㅋㅋㅋ surely he will follow sso again soon at the right time

7 hours ago, Yeodongsaeng80 said:

It's so nice to see Sso's pictures on Bus... it will go all around and through the city !

Maybe JLM is going to see one of those special Bus and take a picture with him ! crazy delulu mode !

My thought exactly!

Annyyeong!~:wub:

Ppeum's staff Ig (?)

FmXmdBG.jpg

cDFjmBX.jpg

3lT8BZe.jpg

jXNMqdT.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.com/idp2004/221020674118

and this adv banners are everywhere at naver page ^^

i was surprised when i clicked jaerim's article and saw these banners in that page..lol

Soeun jjang!!~ ^^

FID8HOw.jpg

D1PF50R.jpg

hkuQiFc.jpg

Spoiler

On 6/2/2017 at 10:20 AM, x_____hikari_____x said:

'Good job', Trolls! Happy now?

Be happy my OTP!

No news doesn't mean nothing happens. Life moves on :) 

(mental slap, kick, punch trolls for no more public SNS flirting and -1 follower somewhere & everywhere)

Honestly i feel sad too coz we can't see their interaction in public anymore.. =(

But i believe they will still keep in touch..they have been married for 3 years anyway.. =p

And i remember during Post WGM when everybody thought Solim didn't keep in touch because fans only saw them busy with their individual projects/FM/photoshoot etc, they actually did contact & give support to each other (before Soeun joined Willent & after she got PS2 project). 

They indeed good in hiding..I lol when i first watched OGS script reading. When Yoosun asked did they contact each other? (something like that) and soeun answered "we contact when necessary" and she's laughing at herself after that...LOL 

They are such a cutie ...be patient and be strong everyone. Let us keep on praying the good things will come to them!~

7 minutes ago, _sofie_ said:

and this adv banners are everywhere at naver page ^^

i was surprised when i clicked jaerim's article and saw these banners in that page..lol

Soeun jjang!!~ ^^

Kkkkkk Even the Google banners :D

7 minutes ago, _sofie_ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

On 02.06.2017 at 5:20 AM, x_____hikari_____x said:

'Good job', Trolls! Happy now?

Be happy my OTP!

No news doesn't mean nothing happens. Life moves on :) 

(mental slap, kick, punch trolls for no more public SNS flirting and -1 follower somewhere & everywhere)

Honestly i feel sad too coz we can't see their interaction in public anymore.. =(

But i believe they will still keep in touch..they have been married for 3 years anyway.. =p

And i remember during Post WGM when everybody thought Solim didn't keep in touch because fans only saw them busy with their individual projects/FM/photoshoot etc, they actually did contact & give support to each other (before Soeun joined Willent & after she got PS2 project). 

They indeed good in hiding..I lol when i first watched OGS script reading. When Yoosun asked did they contact each other? (something like that) and soeun answered "we contact when necessary" and she's laughing at herself after that...LOL 

They are such a cutie ...be patient and be strong everyone. Let us keep on praying the good things will come to them!~

Spoiler

I think Jaerim's face says everything

giphy.gif

Archived