[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soeun will be a guest on variety show Knowing Bros

Remember Min Kyung Hoon? He's a regular on the show. This is going to be interesting :lol:

Spoiler

Song Jae Rim Becomes Defensive Over Other Stars Choosing Kim So Eun as Their Ideal Type

Actor Song Jae Rim was unable to hide his jealousy over another celebrity pointing out his “We Got Married” partner, actress Kim So Eun, as his ideal type.

On the December 27 broadcast of MBC’s virtual marriage program “We Got Married,” cameras followed the Song Jae Rim–Kim So Eun couple as they departed for their honeymoon trip to Turkey.

During this episode, Song Jae Rim said to Kim So Eun, “I saw that [Buzz’s] Min Kyung Hoon chose you as his ideal type not too long ago.” In response, the actress replied, “I saw that too. I was really thankful. I think I may have to go greet him soon,” poking fun at her virtual husband.

When interviewed by producers, Song Jae Rim jokingly exploded with frustration, expressing, “Why do people choose others’ wives as their ideal type? Why would they have their eyes on something that is already taken…? She’s my woman,” creating laughter with his cute defensiveness and jealousy.

cr. soompi

kim-so-eun-song-jae-rim.jpg

Archived