[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've finished my daily posting (spam)

I checked my screenshot folder seems like i've upload more than 500 pics for this screenshot series so far lol

Don't get angry at me haha

giphy.gif

I also want to say a few things. I know some of you are angry to Soeun and Jaerim for some kind of reasons. But most of the solimers always cheers them up (like me) and tell them to do what they wanna do.

A few months ago, when jaerim had a few problems with some of the K-netz he said "it's hard to please everyone" and we said to him "you don't need to please everyone. just be yourself".

Same thing goes for the Soeun. And most of you know about that pandora box we cannot talk about in public.

So

giphy.gif

For me, it's ok if Jaerim and Soeun be themselves. What ever they do for their careers and life i just wanna be with them support them.

What ever they do, i just want them to smile all the time.

Meanwhile Soeun is dealing with those trolls in her instagram or Jaerim is trying to maintain a cool image.

If they are smiling, then it's ok for me.

giphy.gif

Now i will go to sleep~~

I will be back tomorrow.

Please don't get angry at my spam, just scroll the pics and give it small likes hehe

Love you aaaaaaall

Goodnight!

giphy.gif

As for my prediction there nothing wrong between them :tongue: Why? should we angry with them ? There is no reason.. it's their life and we should thanks them for making us happy and let's pray for them and lulu :heart: 

28 minutes ago, Amani31 said:

As for my prediction there nothing wrong between them :tongue: Why? should we angry with them ? There is no reason.. it's their life and we should thanks them for making us happy and let's pray for them and lulu :heart: 

Indeed........:heart:

21 hours ago, beeboop said:

It's hung! Solim kisses smothering me!

WOWWW! they seriously look freakin good. So envious because you have the nicest decorated living room with the Solim art:wub:

@magicmione Ahhh! You're making us closer to reaching 2000 soon! Yayyyy!! lovin your new profile pic :D

37 minutes ago, Amani31 said:

I'm a simple girl, I see notifications on my phone of 2 of them updating then I'm happy. Them disappearing and reappearing at the same time fuels lulu. No need to worry about anything else ^_^

3WGOVNt.gif

cr. aivzthegreat

6 hours ago, magicmione said:

I've finished my daily posting (spam)

I checked my screenshot folder seems like i've upload more than 500 pics for this screenshot series so far lol

Don't get angry at me haha

I also want to say a few things. I know some of you are angry to Soeun and Jaerim for some kind of reasons. But most of the solimers always cheers them up (like me) and tell them to do what they wanna do.

A few months ago, when jaerim had a few problems with some of the K-netz he said "it's hard to please everyone" and we said to him "you don't need to please everyone. just be yourself".

Same thing goes for the Soeun. And most of you know about that pandora box we cannot talk about in public.

So

For me, it's ok if Jaerim and Soeun be themselves. What ever they do for their careers and life i just wanna be with them support them.

What ever they do, i just want them to smile all the time.

Meanwhile Soeun is dealing with those trolls in her instagram or Jaerim is trying to maintain a cool image.

If they are smiling, then it's ok for me.

Now i will go to sleep~~

I will be back tomorrow.

Please don't get angry at my spam, just scroll the pics and give it small likes hehe

Love you aaaaaaall

Goodnight!

What is happening ??? 

Sorry I think I missed something.. can you or someone here orient me ? I dont have IG so I just look here in our hive...hahaha

1 hour ago, mekxLly21 said:

What is happening ??? 

Sorry I think I missed something.. can you or someone here orient me ? I dont have IG so I just look here in our hive...hahaha

My post is just a fan shouting out of frustration.

Nothing is happening that's the point :)

I just wanna support them without trying to picking up every action of them, that's all :)

Archived