[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Young's heard conversation between Yi Ahn and Eun Byul that Eun Bi returns to Love House.

And she tries to make Eun Byul mad, she asks whether Yi Ahn likes Eun Bi or Eun Byul. She wants to make Eun Byul hate her own sister?

Cliff hanger.

:angry:

This is the END of my REcap 

IDK what SY revealed about YA (that he liked EBi or go hurt cuz of her or both) but YA looks like he got caught cheating... what..... Anyways they end the episode there. There's no preview.

I KNOW IT LOL

kang soo yong is so smart, she know it that yian will confused whether he likes eunbyul or eunbi. she's trying to ruin twin relatioship. she's so mean

yian ah just say it that you likes eunbi. .lol

edit : maybe yian will not answer since eunbyul there lol. he's get caught in front of eunbyul by kang soo yong. she can read what yian's mind because he seems to like eunbi too when eunbi was there. no wonder she got 100 she's so smart ( but in bad way lol)

So KSy has realised that Eun Byul has taken back her place, but Eun Bi is still in danger since she was described as the assaulter and not the victim. Now, KSY's father can charge her for faking her death...:crazy: 

But since someone died back then... we shoudl finally get the answer who died. I really believe, it was the girl who Eun bi tried to protect. Back then KSY got expelled for three days due to her behaviour and this is documented on her file. This could be a a proof that KSY did bully the other girl and I am hoping that TK or Eun Byul are going to find the evidence on KSY's cellphone (the humiliating video she took from Eun Bi). 

Damn it show! There's only three episode left, no need to include a twin fight or break the EBy-YA ship!!!! You only need to build it up by this point!!!

​Exactly, Waeee,andeyo! They shouldn't destroy any of the ships! My heart is bleeding :'(

So KSy has realised that Eun Byul has taken back her place, but Eun Bi is still in danger since she was described as the assaulter and not the victim. Now, KSY's father can charge her for faking her death...:crazy: 

But since someone died back then... we shoudl finally get the answer who died. I really believe, it was the girl who Eun bi tried to protect. Back then KSY got expelled for three days due to her behaviour and this is documented on her file. This could be a a proof that KSY did bully the other girl and I am hoping that TK or Eun Byul are going to find the evidence on KSY's cellphone (the humiliating video she took from Eun Bi). 

Agreed for the second (i am not curious about the person who commit suicide because it could be anyone. Bridge are the mots prized place to commit suicide). We have proof of the bullying (the video is really obvious !) and i don't think that it woud be difficult this time to find witnesses (the weak girl could feel the same guilt than EunByol with SI's case).

And please writer-nim, put doubt on our mind but don't screw EunBi's life by taking TK away (as a romantic partner)!!! They have the best chemistry ! She could not hav any place for romance now but they can't make her love YI ! Bad blood between sisters ?! No way !

Damn it show! There's only three episode left, no need to include a twin fight or break the EBy-YA ship!!!! You only need to build it up by this point!!!

​Exactly, Waeee,andeyo! They shouldn't destroy any of the ships! My heart is bleeding :'(

​I know! i feel like they're complicating things with only 3 more episodes to go... I really hope there isn't a twin rivalry :(

This episode confirmed to me that TK needs  a loving family and friends, and not necessarily a GF. Cute family scenes.   I also don't think Eun byul likes YA as much as he liked her.   I tried to see Eunby/Ya and I can't.  The writer needs to change my mind quickly about all this

Done for tonight. I want to go back and read previous pages.

Kim So Hyun is brilliant. Eun Byul and Eun Bi does looks like a different person. I got goosebumps every time I watch Eun Byul.

While Eun Bi, she's so sweet. And Tae Kwang made me laughs tonight!!! Can't wait for english subtitle. But gotta watch RAW first. :crazy: 

I know YA's conflict. He knows Eby very well and then she was disappered, then Ebi comes and makes YA opens his heart for her in last ep. He just getiing of tired now, meanwhile TK just know Eb so he dont has a conflict

Archived