[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't see Ebi with YA.  :wacko:

I just feel like the person who has been by your side, protecting, and taking up for her, Taekwang, is a better match. I dont know what went on with YA and Eby. I don't know if they will end up together. But I'd rather have them all as friends only than see Ebi with YA,  no offence to EbixYa shippers. It just seems weird to me. You come, pretend to be your sister, her best guy friend thinks you are his friend. He likes you because he had a crush on your sister. He finds out she is dead. Then she isn't dead and she comes back. I don't think he will get over Eby like that. If he gets over her and starts liking her sister....I just...I don't know about that.

​I totally agree with you. I understand some people say that you can't control you're feelings, and though that is true to a certain extent, it just seems wrong to me. YiAn liked Eunbyl for years, grew up with her fell in love with her, and all because someone who came and is a bit more openly affectionate towards people, makes him waver? Honestly if she didn't have the same face would he have ever paid attention to her? To begin with I don't think Eunbyul is as cold as people believe. She's tough, and has more layers than Eunbi (not openly affectionate) but they often hung out right? They had fun together, she hit him with her slipper, which isn't mean guys its playing with your friend. It just…it seems so wrong, especially since they have the same face. I really want EunbixTaekwang, and it may be selfish of me, but if that can't happen I'd like for them to remain friends with an open ending or something. I just can't watch poor Taekwang, the one who has been supporting her 100% but never asking for anything in return, be hurt again ;A;. Just too hard to watch. 

​I think it depends on what you think Eun Byul and YA actually had.   You say he fell in love with her and I just don't see it.  They were close childhood friends and he wanted to obviously take the next step  (whatever that step was for high schoolers), but they also never did get to take that step.   We also don't know if EByul was even interested in him in that way.  Keeping childhood memories and listening to his match does not mean she wants to date him.  EByul also kept a lot of things secret from YA and he really had no idea the things she had gone through at all.  To him she was still the same girl he knew before, but she obviously had changed and was suffering without him even knowing it.  Eun Bi and YA getting together (if it happens) does not mean Eun Byul was never important to him or that he just replaced her a new model who is nicer.   

I'm super interested in how he feels now about Eun Byul after being with Eun Bi for so long and how he reacts.  It could go either way.  He could confirm his feelings for Eun Byul or realize what he feels for her is not what he feels for Eun Bi.  Eun Bi and Eun Byul are nothing alike really.  If they didn't have the same face I don't think people would have any issue with YA/EB getting together.   I do somewhat agree that if Eun Byul were dead and YA had no closure with her I couldn't really accept Eun Bi and him getting together, but if he's able to clearly realize that he doesn't love Eun Byul and does love Eun Bi I really have no issue with it.  

And it's fine not to want TK to get hurt again, but I also don't think him not getting hurt is reason enough for a ship to work.  It would be insulting in a lot of ways. EB needs to come to love him in four episodes (which it's kdrama, can happen) or I feel it's just going ot be done out of pity or to please TK fans.  TK really does deserve more than that tbh. 

​Hmm I suppose if you put it that way it does make more sense. But from what I can tell, I think Eunbyul did see him as more than just the "childhood friend." I have childhood friends and well, normally you don't keep a box of all the items you received for one person unless you have special feelings for them. I wonder if what he really see's is the old Eunbyul and not the current one? Because the show made it clear that they did spend a lot of time together even after they grew up. 

The phone is Yian's, so maybe he is texting

'From yesterday, I switched to basketball' (to his swimming coach)
'From yesterday, I am interested in you' (to Taekwang)
'From yesterday, I finally have my lines after two weeks silence.'

Well these were jokes, maybe he is texting 'From yesterday, I started rehabilitation'.

June.7 Yian photos & videos

Football Yian

Cute Yian

i1rn4n8kHpfDg.jpg
izoy6uuYPPjTp.jpg

ibpaWCMFl1fKPp.jpg

yian body's is so damn hot... *nosebleed... his future wife will be so lucky (omg what am i thinking? kwkwk)

part of me really want the show to end quickly so that i can go back to my normal life.. its been years since the last time i watched a drama. actually i dont like to wach drama because sometimes theyre exaggerate everything and become lame. but whyyy im soooo hooked in this dramaa?? noooo.... hiks....

I even invest so much time in this kind of thing (check forum, instagram, etc) instead of learning (sewing, blogging, doing my work, etc) *sigh.

but but i am gonna miss them so damn much, ='(

I'm not entirely convinced that Eunbyul likes Yi An.  Its really hard to say. Yes, she did hide the fact she was listening to his swimming competition from her friends - which could mean she likes him... but it could also mean she didn't want her friends to know how much of a good friend she thought of him as and how much she supports him. When her and Joo Sung (?) were in the washroom and JS asked her, wasn't she happy Yi An won gold and Eunbyul just kind of brushed it off with a cool remark ("So? Should l do a dance?"). Eunbyul's character is cool and doesn't show too much affection. As for keeping childhood keepsakes l don't think it necessarily means she likes him either... It does mean that he is important to her. I've kept all the letters my bestfriend of 25 years gave me bc shes important to my life (my bff is a girl btw). I don't think we know or have seen enough to really determine how Eby feels about Yi An.

Guest ruby014

​LOL, while watching this scene at viki, the show commentary lit up with "FRIENDS!!!" "She called YA Friend!!" "Friends!!" "YA is totally friendzoned now" "YESSS, Friends!!!"

​hahahah whats weird issss thats the only word that registered in my head while I was watching their scene hahaha I even pause it multiple times because I thought I was hallucinating hahaha :sweatingbullets:

Preview for episode 13 is out. Tae Kwang with black hair...

I'm gonna miss Orange Tae Kwang so much!!!! And he look different with black hair...

Oh, I miss Orange Tae Kwang already...

i'm soo attached with his orange hair! ​I will miss orange taekwang crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

In short, Sohyun is amazing.

​YES SHE IS! admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Taekwang, did you go straight to Tongyeong?

Maybe the theme of School 2015 is not bullying but runaway teenagers lol (kidding) ​This feels like they eloped together whahahah ohhhh joy! cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif ohhh this is fun!!! I hope they will SHOW this scene!!! If this is another umbrella scene .....dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Moreover, SI died at school... but is the mystery really over? In the subtitled version I watched, it was only written "meningitis", nothing from acute. So how come that the family didn't notice it first? How come that the family didn't notice that the child wasn't at home or at the tutoring session? How come that Eun byul did nothing before her disappearance, although she was been stalked all the time?

Yeaaaa I don't think its over... I think the memory was a bit biased because the one who showed us the memory was Soo In's sister. She was not even one of the witness. I would gladly accept it  ... if it came from 2 of the witnesses like Eun Byul and the director.

The time of death of Soo In is at around 4:30 pm. This means she was already not well before teacher Kim came to their class. Who was the teacher before teacher Kim came to class? Did she/he not notice that there was a student who was not feeling well? When did Soo In really feel unwell? Did she came to school while she was sick? lots of unanswered things ... sooo few episodes left.

But I am not siding with the school that they don't have responsibility with the death of Soo In. The school was also at fault because when a student arrived at school, this means that the safety of the well being of the student is passed at their hands.

Also when Soo In's sister told teacher kim this lines "I've tried everything. I went to the police, reporters — to no avail." This made me scratch my head. errr so where was their mother? did she run away like Eun Byul? or is she sick? because last time we saw her, she was feeling well ... unsuspectingly appearing and greeting Eun byul(Eun bi) with a smile. Mrs. Jung was also a witness of her daughter's death sooo what did she do? Did she easily just agree with the director/president of the school to hide the cause of death of Soo In? Did the writers just show us Mrs Jung for the creepy effect (LOL) just to make our head explode ... to make more theories and speculations? hahaha ooohhhh the writers of school2015 gives me headache sweetdrop-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

hmmmm..

i think it's early to judge EunByul..we only saw her in the first episode..how can people tell if she is a bad person or good person from a flashback ?!! how can you tell that she loves YA or not just because of her attitude with him ?!!

basically we don't know anything about her..and she's back now ..so we need to listen to her story ..

and about her feelings for YA and if it's love or not ..well, everyone knows that she is YA's childhood friend..so there is no need to hide the fact that she was listening to his match on the radio ..but she did hide that ..and this could be because :

1- she likes him and she doesn't want anyone to know that ..because ..she is just this kind of person

2- because she knows that her friend song joo likes YA so she kept her feelings for herself..

and what kind of friend is YA to EunByul..when she literally keeps everything related to him in a box..his letters ..their photos..everything ..!!

her attitude towards him ?!! we all know that she went through a very hard times so that doesn't count ..

anyway ..let's not judge EunByul when we don't know her at all..let her speak for herself..let her tell her story and say how she feels about YA..

while i clearly know that YA likes EunByul (Eunbi ?!!) ..and Taekwang likes EunBi ..and EunBi likes YA..i need to know how EunByul really feels before i say goodbye to my ship ^^

also ..i have been reading here and there about us shipping Taekwang with Eunbi because we pity him ..pity who ?!! TaeKwang ?!! that boy would still won against the world even if he didn't get the girl..so yeah ..tbh i ship him with EunBi because i want him to be happy ..and because he makes her happy even if people refused to admit that ..so as long as he gets his happy ending i don't really care if he didn't get the girl ..B) 

hmmmm..

i think it's early to judge EunByul..we only saw her in the first episode..how can people tell if she is a bad person or good person from a flashback ?!! how can you tell that she loves YA or not just because of her attitude with him ?!!

basically we don't know anything about her..and she's back now ..so we need to listen to her story ..

and about her feelings for YA and if it's love or not ..well, everyone knows that she is YA's childhood friend..so there is no need to hide the fact that she was listening to his match on the radio ..but she did hide that ..and this could be because :

1- she likes him and she doesn't want anyone to know that ..because ..she is just this kind of person

2- because she knows that her friend song joo likes YA so she kept her feelings for herself..

and what kind of friend is YA to EunByul..when she literally keeps everything related to him in a box..his letters ..their photos..everything ..!!

her attitude towards him ?!! we all know that she went through a very hard times so that doesn't count ..

anyway ..let's not judge EunByul when we don't know her at all..let her speak for herself..let her tell her story and say how she feels about YA..

while i clearly know that YA likes EunByul (Eunbi ?!!) ..and Taekwang likes EunBi ..and EunBi likes YA..i need to know how EunByul really feels before i say goodbye to my ship ^^

also ..i have been reading here and there about us shipping Taekwang with Eunbi because we pity him ..pity who ?!! TaeKwang ?!! that boy would still won against the world even if he didn't get the girl..so yeah ..tbh i ship him with EunBi because i want him to be happy ..and because he makes her happy even if people refused to admit that ..so as long as he gets his happy ending i don't really care if he didn't get the girl ..B) 

​Yes I also agree with you, I ship TK and EB not because I pity him.. Personally I love his character, I love how he treat EB and I love when they together, EB can be herself and looks happy with him and vice versa, I want TK and EB to be happy..I don't want EB with TK because of pity and if in the end they're not together, I'm fine with it as long as he got an happy ending..

for me, his character has grown in my heart and he is one of the many reason I become addicted to this drama..:D

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Don't kill me guys, but these 2 seems so cute off screen :wub: but I still ship TK-EBi :phew:

Out of topic I know, but I found the transcript, both korean and eng, for the first two episodes of WAUS2015, I didn't believe my eyes :w00t:... so useful for a beginer k learner like me... I wanted to share the link in case someone else is interested :P: here

​This photo from the quoted post,

MXUmSfS.jpg

I love this shot of them two here. Especially love Sung Jae's pose. It's like he's saying "Oh yeah! Amma do like this! "

Okay I wanna share about my opinion about who's yian likes more if it old eunbyl or new eunbyul.. I believe that yian likes is old eunbyul. Why? those are the moment for both old and new eunbyul when yian recall his memories and you would tell the different between them :

old eunbyul ( eunbyul when she was kid)
- The promise that they were made, If yian get gold medal he will give it to eunbyul. In this moment you can tell clearly that he used to likes her.
- When yian with eunbi to make up memories when he was kid, in library and play in the field. this is a happy moment indeed
- After his mother is dead, the one who confort him and gave him plaster is eunbyul

new eunbyul
- The moment that hurt yian a lot when he came to trip but eunbyul said she don't want to remember their memories and ask him to nothing to do with her anymore
- When eunbyul said that what if he would do if she had a twin sister. In this scene, when yian start to play water to her she say no and run to hit him with angry
- Yian gave her a doll, but she reject him and said that she hate with fur. When she was with eunbi, he recall this then gave her a doll instead

What would you think about it? who's gonna yian likes more? I think it's will be old eunbyul. The different is so obvius, when eunbyul was kid she is a kind, innoncent, playfull and warm girl. but the new eunbyul is cool, rude and bad tempered 

I became wondering, it doesn't matter whether if it eunbyul or eunbi, he will likes the person for her attitude or character. So when eunbi came, he will likes her more than new eunbi even he said it himself. Eunbi is kind, caring, innoncent, warm girl that resembles a lot to eunbyul when she was kid. We can see when he was with eunbi. 

He's happy when eunbyul (eunbi) finnaly praise his swimming, He's happy when she start to be more kind, caring, friendly and not rude anymore, he's happy that she is not picky about anything anymore, he's happy that she start to more open hearted to him (she's even crying when he was angry), he's happy when she bacame more mature (not easily mad, walking him home, take his bag, take a bus to school, start to care about other more). That's why I think he likes old eunbyul and now eunbi because their attitude and character similar each other

I agree about we just wait and see what eunbyul really feel about yian. but the question is, it does really the matter? I mean the old days when they were together, is that eunbyul already know that yian likes her? but she seemed not affected about it and seems that she doesn't wanna to reply him back. She act like nothing happened between them except childhood friend. IF eunbyul really likes yian for real, I don't think it wouldn't change anything either. It look like she would be keep the felling for herself. She even said on the trip that pushing yian's heart and she basicaly said that "we're just friend, please dont recall about our memories anymore, I dont want to our relationship is more than this" 

edit : I'm sorry guys its just my opinion. I'm not seen eunbyul as a bad character at all. I'm just trying to say that yian likes more to kind eunbyul (eunbi) but it doesnt mean that eunbyul is bad. It just his personal prefference

and when I said eunbyul is rude etc, its not my opinion but its based on people saying about her (taewang, yian, her friend mom) so I dont hate her even a little. I write it based what from the drama

And I'm not hard shipper or whatshover, I just see eunbyul is an independent girl that not like to pull any romantic way with yian. she's strong and badass, she doesnt like people to care too much about her. I dunno but I felt that she's just trying to be a friend with yian no more than that. maybe because she's doesnt wanna to break years of relationship with romantic feeling.

cheerrss guys its just my opinion. I didnt mean anything. I just want to write what inside of my head.

let's just wait until its airing and get the answer. happy monday :D

Guest 26sp

@baby.hae thank you so much! even though I know there's a small chance of our ship ending up together because of Taekwang's popularity...we're the minority ... but I'm still rooting in that small chance for Yi An to go "I don't care what you look like. Lee Eun Bi, I like you". In the end, personalities count more than looks right? Looks can draw you in (Yi An talked to Eunbi because he thought she was Eunbyul) but its the personality that keeps you there. We haven't seen all of Eun Byul to judge her true personality, but we can see Eun Bi's kindness has already fluttered two guys who wants to take care of her hahaha.

old eunbyul ( eunbyul when she was kid)
- The promise that they were made, If yian get gold medal he will give it to eunbyul. In this moment you can tell clearly that he used to likes her.
- When yian with eunbi to make up memories when he was kid, in library and play in the field. this is a happy moment indeed
- After his mother is dead, the one who confort him and gave him plaster is eunbyul

new eunbyul
- The moment that hurt yian a lot when he came to trip but eunbyul said she don't want to remember their memories and ask him to nothing to do with her anymore
- When eunbyul said that what if he would do if she had a twin sister. In this scene, when yian start to play water to her she say no and run to hit him with angry
- Yian gave her a doll, but she reject him and said that she hate with fur. When she was with eunbi, he recall this then gave her a doll instead

​1. During the trip she never asked for him to not have anything to do with her anymore. She said leave me alone. That was probably, stop hovering over me and trying to solve my problems. She said they've grown up and how there are things she doesn't want him to know (sooin texts, stalking etc). I took that as "Not all of my problems can be fixed by you anymore, so stop acting like everything is ok and nothing has changed" because things HAVE changed. Sooin died, and she probably feels beyond guilty for not standing up for her. When she asked YiAn to leave her alone, his reply was "Why does that sound more like don't leave me alone." Yes, Eunbyul stepped away from him later on, but for a moment she seemed kind of shocked. Because she DOES want someone to save her, but at the same time she doesn't. Eunbyul seems like the type to say what she's thinking, but has a hard time expressing her emotions and asking for help when she needs it.

2.I've written about this before, but all because eshe hit him with a slipper doesn't mean she's a bad person. My friends and I throw and smack each other when we are annoyed with them. It's playful. I don't think Eunbyul would have done that to someone she didn't feel close to. Also, YiAn was laughing. He didn't seem uncomfortable or forcing a laugh, he knew she wasn't REALLY actually mad. 

3.Eunbyul was allergic to the "fur" and the dust on the doll. (It's common, two of my friends are allergic to the same things and can't have carpeting/rugs in their house and one even has a special mattress and pillows ><)

I feel like everyone is just looking for the bad in Eunbyul. Eunbyul still hung out with YiAn a lot it seems, she still bought matching items and joked with her friends. Yes, she's bitchy, but she's not a bad person. Someone who is mean to her friends to just really actually hit them wouldn't have such loyal friends. It was playful. I wish everyone would stop harping on the yelling at YiAn and smacking him with her slipper scene. One was her being emotional and feeling trapped, and the other was playful. She still sent gifts to Eunbi a lot. (yes she didn't switch places when she found out but honestly, thats so much easier said than done) She tried being friends with Yeong Eun, and was honest about her dislike about buying friends with money. (that wasn't being mean. thats being brutally honest) I think she's a much better person than some viewers are giving her credit for. I keep having to correct everyone about this too, but YiAn said he liked SOME things more about the new "Eunbyul" not everything. Lets wait to see her full story!~ Her character has so many more layers and is much more complicated than Eunbi's that it just draws me in~

@littleinvisiblenao Great comment and I agree with all your points. :wub:

@baby.hae I disagree with your points and would add to the comment of @littleinvisiblenao one more point:

EByul has always been rough around the edges but brutally honest. However, she was asked to keep the secret about SI which she did, however she ended being stalking and was bound to secrecy due to the request from the school director. After being stalked for one year, her nerves were blank and she needed help, but couldn't ask for it. That's why YA has never heard about SI's death... she couldn't ask for help from her friends or her mother either. The reason is simple: she couldn't turn to her friends around her because she was afraid that the people around her might get hurt or stalked too. She had no idea who was behind it and how far the person would go. In order not to endanger anyone, she decided to ask for her twin sister's help. That's why she was kind of rude to YA during that night... She wanted so much to get some help, but she couldn't. Besides, she felt so guilty and was afraid that if she confined it to him, he might get disappointed by her. However, even YA noticed that her yelling and her pushing him away was more a scream for help than anything else.

Sometimes, comments shouldn't be taken literally... you have to read between the lines. Just like TK saying, he wanted to be alone tonight and meant the opposite. That's why I interprete the scene differently.

I swear..that i have all the feeeeeeels because of him..oh my gosh he looks so fresh and adorable ..he is sooooooo TaeKwang ..that gaze will never change..

i wonder what will happen when he sees EunByul..is he gonna realize that she is EunByul himself ..?!! what will EunByul tell him..he is gonna be like " Ya ! Rude girl ..if you're here ..then where is Lee EunBi " and then maybe Eunbyul will tell him about EunBi leaving the house..then he will fly there ..to find out that she is already gone..but who can stop him..after all he is Gong TaeKwang ..he will definitely search for her until he finds her ..

who knows..maybe Eunbyul will say to her mother and sister to leave ..and that she will take care of few things here and then follow them..

gosh i'm so excited..i can't wait ..i hope that SungJae's OST will be released today XD

Red Velvet’s Wendy and Yook Ji Dam Collaborate for “Who Are You” OST

It has been revealed that Red Velvet member Wendy and rapper Yook Ji Dam have taken part in a collaboration track for the official soundtrack of KBS’ drama “Who Are You: School 2015.”

On June 8, the production company for the drama’s OST, CJ E&M, revealed that Wendy and Yook Ji Dam’s new OST track, titled “Return,” will be released through various online music sites on this day.

It is said that “Return” is a song that captures a message of hope and courage to provide strength for people who are down and worn out. It combines Wendy and Yook Ji Dam’s charming voices with a soft electric guitar sound and a refreshing melody.

Part seven of “Who Are You’s” OST, which features “Return,” is set for release today at noon. Are you looking forward to the track?

Taken from: 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/07/red-velvets-wendy-and-yook-ji-dam-collaborate-for-who-are-you-ost/

I wonder when Sungjae's OST will be released? 

1433721522871.jpg

I swear..that i have all the feeeeeeels because of him..oh my gosh he looks so fresh and adorable ..he is sooooooo TaeKwang ..that gaze will never change..

i wonder what will happen when he sees EunByul..is he gonna realize that she is EunByul himself ..?!! what will EunByul tell him..he is gonna be like " Ya ! Rude girl ..if you're here ..then where is Lee EunBi " and then maybe Eunbyul will tell him about EunBi leaving the house..then he will fly there ..to find out that she is already gone..but who can stop him..after all he is Gong TaeKwang ..he will definitely search for her until he finds her ..

who knows..maybe Eunbyul will say to her mother and sister to leave ..and that she will take care of few things here and then follow them..

gosh i'm so excited..i can't wait ..i hope that SungJae's OST will be released today XD

i read somewhere that it will release on the third week/mid june which means.. last week of the show. just like other actors that release ost for their own show.

At first I was trying to ignore it, but since some people keep bringing it up, now I'm too itchy to not comment anymore.

I think, saying YA only loves kid Eun Byul and he only loves her because of time they spent as kids is nonsense. This kind of scenario only plays out if only they spent time as kids then they got separated, and just met recently when they're in high school. That only makes sense if that's the case, since in that case the guy only knows the girl when they're kids, and when they met again he only carried the memory when they're kids and was in love with that, so he didn't know how the current girl was because people can change as they grow up. But YA and Eun Byul's case is completely different. YA and Eun Byul continuously spent time together since they were kids until now. So they're definitely fully aware of each other personality even after growing up, and still spend so much time with each other until now. For the example, YA texting Eun Byul during competition in a kinda 'flirty' way indicates that they do often text each other and are pretty close. YA's actions to Eun Bi when he thought she was Eun Byul also indicates that he indeed spends so much time with Eun Byul, added by YA and Eun Byul memories when they're in high school. He spent so much time with her continuously from kids until high school, so he definitely doesn't only see kid Eun Byul but also continuously sees Eun Byul as they grew up together, yet he's still in love with Eun Byul until now. He's the one who knows Eun Byul the most after all, that's why he keeps noticing Eun Bi's difference with Eun Byul. That means YA is definitely in love with current Eun Byul. Just because this drama mostly showed the memories when they were kids, doesn't mean the memory of them when they grew up until now doesn't exist.

I also think it's unfair to judge how Eun Byul acts towards YA only based on the deck scene alone. Eun Byul obviously has her own circumstances which made her did that, and she doesn't always do that to YA. She had this painful expression on her when YA offered to be her punching bag, also the other facts that indicates Eun Byul definitely cherishes YA at least as a friend, clearly indicate that she didn't really want to be cruel to YA and she has other reasons why she did that. YA was shocked after that, and the fact YA keeps spending time besides Eun Byul all this time indicating that Eun Byul definitely isn't always so cruel to YA, and they have their own shares of good memories. So it's definitely unfair to take this as a solely example on how Eun Byul acts towards YA.

I'll just be blunt here, like someone said, it does feel like some people keep looking for the bad in Eun Byul. Some scenes can be read more than what it literally says, but Idk when it comes to Eun Byul - YA scenes on the deck somehow some people keep taking it literally, when there are other facts and hints that say it's definitely more than that. I get a feeling some people are doing this to justify their own ships. ​

Archived