[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hello Brownies!

How happy I am right now for having read so many interviews of her fellow actors/actresses, staff and directors praising GSY’s beauty, personality and dedication towards her works. These accomplishments certainly bring pride to all the brownies/GSY fans who dearly love her, constantly follow her and give her encouragement ever since she was a newbie. I’m glad that I discovered her and was able to witness the development of her career and how she blossomed into a fine actress. I shall admit that in her previous appearances in various drama I found her acting a little awkward and need some more refinement (Sorry Seungyeon ah). That’s why when I saw MOLS, i was totally shocked how her acting has improved overnight. Though it is disappointing to note that MOLS and LJH are never mentioned in any of her interviews when in fact these two are part and parcel of her success.GSY even mentioned how important MOLS is in her career when she was doing promotion of this drama. I guess this is not recognized in Korea because it wasn't shown on local TV stations. But Anyway, I’m more than grateful  there is MOLS and she is being paired again with LJH (in relationship with him or not). I guess MOLS project has benefited all of us.

Firstly, as a gift to fans who are continuously loving and supporting the 02 couple during and after WGM. This was just like giving in the clamor of fans who can’t get enough of them because of their untimely departure. And the most awaited KISS, we are able to see them kiss passionately with full of love and emotions (how I wish this is true)

Secondly ,MOLS  was conceived to help SY boost her career and prepared her for various acts she may be doing in her future projects. Since SY had a lead role here, she can act as much as she can thereby honing and improving her craft as an actress. She was able to do martial arts, practice her skills how to kiss, doing romantic scenes,(hahaha how I love the thought that she practice torrid kissing with her exhubby)  and also she was doing extreme act like plunging her face on the flour, etc.

Thirdly, to LJH who wants to fulfill his desire to kiss SY. This is his first time doing kissing scenes of the screen and it’s finally come true. His acting skills also improves because he is comfortable acting with SY.

Last but not the least, to FNC.  To satisfy the viewers thereby gaining Profits. Because of their superb onscreen chemistry, producer was willing to risk knowing of a vast fandom this couple has formed, so they grab the opportunity.

GSY dream is now almost  achieved: to become a successful, respected and established actress in korea. For me, being romantically linked with someone may hurt her budding career. If LJH dating rumour with another girl is true then, it’s fine. It is not surprising because he is handsome, rich and talented. GSY is still young. She still have so many things she wants to fulfill. She’s an “It Girl”. She still can find a right person at right time who will truly love her whoever and whatever she is.

To GSY and LJH : Good Luck to both of you!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@shayiza, @lou143pabo, thank you for your thoughtful and honest responses to my latest post.  Your opinions and ideas are well taken.   I'm sorry for my whining and somewhat butt-hurt and emotional response to all the attention given to Circle and not to MOLS. I agree with most of what you say, and, as always, we really don't know the truth about what is going on - just our uninformed theories.  I'll work harder to support them equally in the future!

Happy 4th of July!  Please pray for the USA.  We are currently led by an idiot president and a dysfunctional federal government.  We need your prayers and good wishes to get our nation back on track to being the considerate and kind nation we know still exists under the layers of suspicion and hate that now dominates the news.   Under the partisan politics is a great nation with a large, compassionate heart.   Please pray that this good part of the USA overpowers the bad that has come to power and that goes against all the principles and morals that made this nation great.  Thank you!

MOLS related?

Posting this again:

Thx./cr. owners/sources.

If someone can look if this is related to Mols and its translation, thanks. Maybe there is indeed more things out there related to Mols than we think. Times like these makes me want to know Korean, right now! :unsure:

Thoughts: Our Bee Couple having a shipper thread makes it only natural for us to continue to come here and keep posting shipper thoughts and findings, delulu or not, it's a shipper thread.

I appreciate the mature way everyone in this forum expresses their own thoughts, and as fellow fans of them, together and/or individually, we can still enjoy them from WGM to MOLS and beyond, and always wish them success and good things in their lifes. :)

Thankful we got to watch them on Mols, and continue to enjoy them giving of their many talents in their chosen careers. We got, as fans and/or shippers, more than we might had thought after WGM ended. Both Jh and Sy are still young, more good things to come for and from them in life.

In these trouble times, I wish peace to the world and everyone to be safe, my personal motto: Live, laugh, love. :heart:

Btw:

Thx./cr. owners/sources.

This scene is so funny, seems like they did the "moon walking" move here! :D 

Hiii, brownies..

From early 2017 till now, we get so many obstacle on Gong-Lee couple. But I'm adore you all, for your honest and mature mind. Sometimes, I always wonder why this huge problem must happend just before MOLS aired :(:( 

I enjoyed MOLS so much, Seung Yeon deliver Soo Jung character's very well, and for Jong Hyun.. I think his acting still not good enough, but it's okay because he don't had so many experience. Just think that this drama is a good oportunity for them to grow their skill in acting.

I'm pretty sure, the reason why MOLS never being talk in Seung Yeon's Interview, because of its not aired in Korean TV. I don't even know if Korean People watch this drama or not :(:( 

11 hours ago, lou143pabo said:

If LJH dating rumour with another girl is true then, it’s fine. It is not surprising because he is handsome, rich and talented. GSY is still young. She still have so many things she wants to fulfill. She’s an “It Girl”. She still can find a right person at right time who will truly love her whoever and whatever she is

That's the point! I totally agree with your thought!

Just imagine, if we are in Seung Yeon's position.. so many person who call themself as 'her fans', make a fuss in Jong Hyun IG.. calling him bla..bla.bla.., I'm sure Seung Yeon would probably feel some burden, and totally she's in awkward position. She wanna say sorry but it's not her fault :(  

So please continue to support them in a positive way :heart:

Good morning... :)

JH related. Some part of CNBLUE interview from Mfan magazine. About Love Talk ^^

Cr: lyuublue

Jonghyun prefer meeting his GF than sending message only. He will avoid quarrel at the first place. And he needs a girl who is very kind (good) and can control him... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Anyeong chingu.. 

Love read all your thought chingu. 

We love them so we want  a best for them. Happy with all your thought, its a sign love and how caring of you guys about them. Also

our fangirling towards SY because we felt, we need to protect her. From a rookie actress until be a some body in this K-drama industries, we still behind her. Hope she will get a time for herself too.

Saranghanda chinguya. 

Hello Brownies!  I will translate mostly JH part only from MFan Vol. 1.  I have to say, this is the first time in a very long time JH did not say anything about fishing, thank god.

Q: About the SHAKE music video /concept of businessman style
JH: Actually, I wear this kind of style usually, for 5-6 years now, so it is not really different from my usual style.  

Q:  JH was the only one who did not wear a tie.
JH: I don’t like it (LOL), because it feels like being choked.  Because our stylists know it well, they did not prepare it for me, I guess.

Q: If you were a businessman, what kind of place would you like to work for?
YH: JH does not suit for working for a company.  If I had to choose (for JH), a gym trainer (LOL).  Or a martial arts trainer.  Because JH likes it, I think he can teach it well.
JH: I don’t think YH can work for a company either.  If he does, he has to be an owner (president).  He would do well if he created a company and became a president. 

Q: If YH created a company, would you like to work for him?
JH:  Well, if there is a chance (LOL)
YH:  I won’t hire you!
JH: What?

Q: Who is the most influential artist for your music activities?
JH: Eric Clapton.  I have been saying this so long, but the reason why I started playing the guitar and singing is because I heard Change The World by Eric Clapton.  I was a senior in junior high school, I did not know anything and did not understand the English, but when I heard the song, it made me really happy, and thought it would be so cool to be able to make someone feel this way.

Q: When you debuted, you four were living together, right?
YH: Yes, but we have been living alone for a year now.
JH: No, it’s been two years.
YH: Really?
JH: It will be two years in October, no, three years.

Q: Have you been to other members places?
JH: Yes.
YH: I have been there probably once.
JH: I have been to everyone’s places.
YH: You haven’t come to my place.
JH: Yes, I did.
YH: Ah, you did.
JH: Even when we go to other members places, there is nothing to do though.  We see each other every day, so there is nothing special to do at home. 
MH: We eat together and that’s about it.

Q: How is it to live by yourself?
JH: A good point of living by myself is being comfortable and you don’t have to worry about others.  A bad point is feeling lonely.

Q: What are good/bad points of each member?
YH:  Good points….
JH: There should be many! (LOL)
YH: JH’s good point is that he enjoys his life, bad point is only he is enjoying.
JH: Hey! 

To be continued…

To all American friends here, Happy 4th of July!

Guys, i just want to confirm if it's true that SY's family owns a Flying bowl restaurant in Daejeon. I happened to see picture of the restaurant in IG that tagged the Yoofamily. 

MFan Vol. 1 continued - - 

JH: There should be many! (JH)
YH: JH’s good point is that ‘he enjoys his life’, bad point is ‘only he is enjoying’.
JH: Hey! (LOL)… let’s see, JS’s good points…
JS: I don’t have any bad points.
JH: ‘diligent’, ‘nice’, ‘good by nature’.  Bad points are… what are your bad points?
JS: I honestly don’t think there are bad points about me.
YH: He’s full of bad points.
MH: ‘fool’
YH: ‘mediocre’
JH: I like it, ‘mediocre’.
YH: there is no one definite thing, that’s the bad point.
JH: Okay, I decided.  JS’s good point is ‘nice’, and bad point is he ‘pretends to be nice’.
JS: You changed (your opinion)… how about MH?
MH: My bad point is clear.
YH: ‘can’t control himself’
JH: Hahaha
YH: Good point is ‘passionate’, bad point is he ‘can’t control being passionate’.
JH: It’s like watching me in the old days.
YH: Like fire.
JS: MH’s good point is ‘can get along with anyone’, bad point is ‘not funny’.
YH: Seriously he is not funny.
JH: I think YH is less funnier than MH. (LOL)
MH: YH’s good point is ‘charismatic’, bad point is ‘scary sometimes’, too much charisma.
JS: I don’t think he’s scary.

Q: Who is the most stylish one?
MH: YH and Jonghy… I mean JS?
JH:  Why did you stop saying my name? (LOL)  Actually though, it is true that YH and JS spend the most time on fashion.  

Q: Who is the shyest one?
JH: JS
JS: Yes, I feel especially shy when meeting someone for the first time.

Q: Who is the friendliest one?
MH: JH
YH: (pointing himself and JH) us.
JH: I think I’m friendlier than YH.  There are people who think are close to YH, but YH does not think he is close to them (LOL).
YH: I don’t feel the same way but they think we are really close.
CNBLUE: Hahaha
JH: He makes others misunderstand.  Someone says ‘I’m close to YH’, so I ask YH, ‘is that so?’, and he says ‘not at all’.

Q: Do you like to drink?
JH: Rather than liking to drink, I enjoy spending the time together while drinking.  

Q: Who drinks the most?
JH: It’s JS now.
JS: Other three no longer drink, so I drink the most, but 2-3 times a month.

YH: I gave up drinking.
Q: Why?
YH; No special reason, I just don’t want to drink anymore.  I used to drink a lot.  Because I have a high tolerance I don’t lose memories or anything like that, but once I started drinking, I drank until I fainted.
JH: YH has had enough drink so he will be fine without drinking anymore.  I almost stopped drinking too, but I still drink only with the members.

-   Sorry but I’ll skip some of food part… JH likes miso-katsu (deep fried pork with thick miso sauce), doesn’t like flour, chicken, hates pizza – it gives him a chill.

YH: When we order pizza JH eats only cheese and toppings.  I can’t understand him not eating the dough.
JH: I hate this type of person (pointing YH) the most.  When I order chicken, he tells me to eat it properly.
YH: There is still meat on the bone, but he doesn’t eat it. He is bad at eating (neatly/properly).
JH: I don’t eat certain things because I don’t like to be told like this.  It would not go thru my throat even if I’m eating. I just want to eat what I want to eat, but he blames me for not eating it right.
YH: You can’t throw it away while there’s still meat (on the bone).
JH: He is like my father.  He used to scold me when I was little and told me to eat neatly.

Q: Let’s change the subject. If you had a girlfriend, would you keep in touch with her constantly?
YH:I think I do.
JH: Basically I don’t like to mail that much, but I want to see her every day.  Rather than mailing or calling, I want to see her in person.

Q: If you had a fight, would you apologize first?
YH: I tend to apologize first. I have to put her back to a better mood. 
JH: I am basically the same.  But I try not to fight as much as possible, since I don’t like to fight to begin with. If I were to make a girlfriend, I want someone I don’t have to fight with.

Q: Can you give advice to the members what kind of person they should date?
YH: JH really needs to meet a good person or he’ll be in trouble (LOL).  His daily life is really peculiar.  So he has to meet a really caring person… or, someone with great charisma who can lead him.
JS: I think someone who can follow JH would be good.

(there will be a little Keyword Talk and that'll be it.  I skipped a lot of MH and JS part - they were pretty quiet ones actually - if you were interested in their answers to some q's let me know)

9 hours ago, MattieCat said:

JH: There should be many! (LOL)
YH: JH’s good point is that he enjoys his life, bad point is only he is enjoying.
JH: Hey! 

To be continued…

Sorry to cut your post but puhahahaha! I wonder who he's enjoying it with... doubt this is only about fishing! What did he say about himself and dating? He likes to meet often? *wink wink* :tongue::ph34r:

After reading about SongSong couple today I couldn't help but feel a little greedy. How awesome would it be if one day we would get to read Jonghyun and Seungyeon confirm their marriage date? The patience shippers need to have though... Let's give them until after Jonghyun's military service, alright? :wink::rolleyes::tongue:

Until then let's all enjoy this some more:

6 hours ago, IAmSoulReader said:

Sorry to cut your post but puhahahaha! I wonder who he's enjoying it with... doubt this is only about fishing! What did he say about himself and dating? He likes to meet often? *wink wink* :tongue::ph34r:

After reading about SongSong couple today I couldn't help but feel a little greedy. How awesome would it be if one day we would get to read Jonghyun and Seungyeon confirm their marriage date? The patience shippers need to have though... Let's give them until after Jonghyun's military service, alright? :wink::rolleyes::tongue:

Until then let's all enjoy this some more:

Yea I know ..I wanted wo badly to be them...happy 4 songsong couple wish our bee couple

Nice MOLS Review from thegameofnerds.com :wub:

https://thegameofnerds.com/2017/07/04/netflixs-my-only-love-song-review/

Netflix’s “My Only Love Song” Review

Posted on July 4, 2017 by ERIN REILLY

If you know anything about Korean dramas, you’ll know that they’re completely over the top; beautiful women falling off of ladders and into an equally beautiful man’s arms, sickly sweet opposites-attract story lines, and probably an animal.

My Only Love Song is a refreshing step back from the cheesy K-drama cliches, taking us out of bubbly never-been-kissed protagonists. The 20-episode original series debuted on Netflix on June 9th, 2017, and follows a famous South Korean actress and her manager who happen to be taken back in time to the period of the historical drama which they are shooting for. Together the two must escape execution, befriend royalty, and fight generals to make it back to the modern-day.

Famous Korean idol Song Soo-jung (played by Gong Seung-yeon) begrudgingly accepts an acting job for a period drama, a genre that she wouldn’t have gone near without the prodding of her manager, Byun Sam-yong. Playing the title role of Princess Pyeong-gang in a timeless romance, in which a princess chooses to revoke her upper-class status to marry a commoner named On Dal, Soo-jung acts like nothing short of snobby royalty on set. She insists that nobody in their right mind would choose to marry “Dumb On Dal” instead of a rich and powerful general of the king’s choosing. After hearing that another, equally famous idol will be encroaching on her turf as a new character, she promptly kicks the woman in the face (no, actually) and storms off into the only unlocked car she can find. The beat-up van, named Boong Boong, promptly flexes its somewhat sentient and magical powers, sending her and her sleeping manager back in time to the historical period of the drama being filmed. Thrown in prison by guards for being “crazy”, Soo-jung meets the real On Dal (Lee Jong-hyun), an attractive con artist in love with money, but more in love with the idea of helping out the needy. As she meets with other historical figures and discovers the real story of what happened, she finds herself drawn to Dumb On Dal, all the while knowing that it was his destiny to marry the Princess.

My Only Love Song does a great job of blending traditional tropes from Korean drama with more progressive storytelling of a more modern audience. Between the daily workings of the far past, Soo-jung introduces the gang to taking shots and playing truth or dare. While the time travel in the show isn’t anything close to science fiction, the mystical powers of Boong Boong and the appearance of the Korean crew begin to take a toll on the course of history. As they begin to meddle in the affairs of Princess Pyeong-gang (Kim Yeon-seo), her trusty guard Moo-myung (Ahn Bo-hyun), and the famous On Dal, problems with the history appear. When Soo-jung refuses to return to modern-day Korea, things get even more complicated, and Sam-yong has to try and salvage the past and present with the use of a history book and its changing account of the course of history.

One of the most striking aspects of the series is the development of the characters, whether they are in the main cast or otherwise. Actors from the present Korea are reused as characters in the past, and Soo-jung immediately recognizes them as an extra in the drama, the director, or her boss. She begins her journey through the past as what she started the series as: a selfish actress who believes that she is entitled to a rather royal treatment no matter where (or when) she is. As the story progresses, she maintains her cocky attitude, but she begins to realize her own flaws with the help of On Dal and her band of friends.

Each character has their own backstory and motives, which are explained as the narrative plays out. Princess Pyeong-gang has been locked in her room for years by the king, although she occasionally finds ways to sneak out and meet new people, like her silent guard Moo-myung. While he refuses to speak, his running internal monologue is understood by the Princess, and the two form a quick bond. On Dal, introduced as a broke con artist trying to use Soo-jung and Boong Boong as ways to make money, is fleshed out, when his motivations for his cash-loving ways are revealed to be less than seedy. The characters interact in such a way that they begin to change each other for the better, forming them into lovable personalities which are missed when the series ends.

I have watched my fair share of Korean dramas, all of which are completely over-the-top. These insane plot lines and ridiculous premises are part of what makes K dramas so intriguing; they’re almost like a PG-13 version of a Spanish soap opera. Rarely do characters actually swear, and the romantic leads often only kiss accidentally or once on purpose, as a final scene in the final episode. However, I immediately realized that My Only Love Song was different, as Soo-jung actually curses out people working on her set. She is a drinking, swearing, richard simmons-kicking female lead, and while her language tones down throughout the series, her awesome actions do not. Her sacrifices, along with those of her friends, are ridiculous, which transforms the audiences’ first impression of her to a deep sense of admiration.

Another part of what makes this series so special is the fact that you never really know what’s going on. Due to the fact that the main character is an actress, there are times where you can’t exactly discern whether or not she is pretending. On Dal is also a master of acting, and uses his skills in such a way that even Soo-jung does not know what the truth is in the grand scheme of things. Most of the characters are just as unaware at the viewers, which make the reveals that much more exciting.

My Only Love Song is a heartwarming story of a Korean idol, her manager, a con artist, a Princess, her bodyguard, and a magic car going on a road trip through time and space. It’s equal parts hilarious, sad, and action-packed, and you won’t want to stop watching until the last episode. Even then, you’ll probably want more, a wish only the gods of Netflix can grant. I would heartily recommend this series to anyone, whether you’ve seen a Korean drama before or not. If you have the time and can put up with reading subtitles, this is the perfect show for you.

OMO OMO OMO!!! 

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

The place of this pictorial reminds me of a WGM location (their home or Ceci pictorial) now we get this small vault with the "02" sign on it!!! :heart: Oh, and Sy with white shirt on one picture, and in the second picture she has a demin skirt that looks like the one she wore on the show as well. :D

Thanks @MattieCat @Changsky and everyone for all things shared here, very interesting to read/see, thanks so much!!! Very happy for the continue success of JongHyun and SeungYeon. :)

Jh IG

Trans:  Boss, you can't do this here...ㅋ  Cr. gongleeglobal 

Edited: Trans: "One day you will not love him anymore and no doubt one day I will not love you any longer. We will once again be in solitude, the same loneliness while another year passes by." From movie Josee, the Tiger and the Fish.   Credit and thanks: Fan that shared it on Instagram.

Me: Movie promotion time! 

Edited: Movie: Josee, the Tiger and the Fish - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josee,_the_Tiger_and_the_Fish

Movie plot spoilers:
Spoiler

Tsuneo, a university student with a part-time job witnesses a pram rolling down the road, while taking his boss's dog for a walk. Upon inspecting the pram, Tsuneo sees a young girl about his age holding a knife. She swings the knife at him and misses, mistaking him for the person who pushed her pram down the road. Josee's grandmother meets up with them, and they walk back to her home, where Josee cooks them a meal. Tsuneo comes to visit Josee on a regular basis in hopes of her making him food, and eventually develops feelings for her. After a conflict between Tsuneo and Josee, they stop seeing each other for a while, until Tsuneo during a job interview finds out that Josee's grandmother has died recently. He abruptly leaves the interview to go see Josee. Josee lets him in, and they have tea together. After Tsuneo shows disagreement with something Josee tells him she has done, Josee tells Tsuneo to leave. When Tsuneo proceeds to leave, Josee embraces him, and asks him to stay with her forever, to which he calmly agrees. They live together for a few months before Tsuneo breaks up with Josee. After leaving Josee for the last time, Tsuneo meets up with his ex-girlfriend Kanae, and they walk together. Tsuneo suddenly starts crying when he realizes he might never see Josee again.

Thanks and full credit to owners/sources.

Me: Sad lines from the movie. In life happy people can feel loneliness at times even being surrounded by people. Not over analizing it, just a thought. -_-

6 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

Edited: Trans: "One day you will not love him anymore and no doubt one day I will not love you any longer. We will once again be in solitude, the same loneliness while another year passes by." From movie Josee, the Tiger and the Fish.   Credit and thanks: Fan that shared it on Instagram.

Me: Movie promotion time! 

Edited: Movie: Josee, the Tiger and the Fish - Wikipedia
Movie plot spoilers:
  Reveal hidden contents

Tsuneo, a university student with a part-time job witnesses a pram rolling down the road, while taking his boss's dog for a walk. Upon inspecting the pram, Tsuneo sees a young girl about his age holding a knife. She swings the knife at him and misses, mistaking him for the person who pushed her pram down the road. Josee's grandmother meets up with them, and they walk back to her home, where Josee cooks them a meal. Tsuneo comes to visit Josee on a regular basis in hopes of her making him food, and eventually develops feelings for her. After a conflict between Tsuneo and Josee, they stop seeing each other for a while, until Tsuneo during a job interview finds out that Josee's grandmother has died recently. He abruptly leaves the interview to go see Josee. Josee lets him in, and they have tea together. After Tsuneo shows disagreement with something Josee tells him she has done, Josee tells Tsuneo to leave. When Tsuneo proceeds to leave, Josee embraces him, and asks him to stay with her forever, to which he calmly agrees. They live together for a few months before Tsuneo breaks up with Josee. After leaving Josee for the last time, Tsuneo meets up with his ex-girlfriend Kanae, and they walk together. Tsuneo suddenly starts crying when he realizes he might never see Josee again.

Me: Sad lines from the movie. In life happy people can feel loneliness at times even being surrounded by people. Not over analizing it, just a thought. -_-

I've watched the movie.  It might not be a blockbuster but is a good movie.  What JH wrote is a quote from the book used in the movie, (I'll put the rest in spoiler in case you plan to watch the movie)

Spoiler

the book, the main female character (very eccentric but lovable) loves so much that she calls herself by the name of the main character of the book, Josee.  The quote pretty much summarizes the story (so yes, don't over analyze it :D).  Josee had lived very humble, lonesome and sheltered life because of her disability and her grandma who loved her but felt ashamed of her.  She gets to see the world (including tiger, fish) after meeting and falling in love with Tsuneo, for about a year, before they split up.  The movie ends with Josee going back in solitude and Tsuneo bursting into tears realizing he will never see Josee again.  Life goes on....  A bitter sweet love story, with quite a few funny moments, but is by no means a happily-ever-after fairy tale.  I recommend it too if you are in the mood for that kind of movie :).  

Archived