[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Sy IG

170928 Gong Seungyeon update: Rubber Soul's new song came out like a surprise gift ♡ I feel it again. Cr. gongleeglobal

Rubber Soul's new single Hone Me available on 
Naver Music: http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2221938&trackId=19177836
Melon: http://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=10099605  Cr. Info. gongleeglobal

Sy related:

MOLS related:

Thanks and full credit to all owners/sources.

Lets bee happy for them! :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, MattieCat said:

Hello brownies!  

Is everyone enjoying JH's drama??  I haven't had time to watch it at all but hoping to catch up soon,  or someday... 

Here's an article with additional info of the movie, Ikiru Machi, they revealed more actors who are in it.  The movie will be released in spring 2018.   
https://amp.amebaownd.com/posts/2374529

Solely based on the names I don't believe this is a big mainstream movie but the plot is still intriguing.  JH's name still comes second after the main lead actress, and this was a great surprise to me as I had thought his role was important but a small one... I will translate his comment only -

This is my first time to act in a Japanese movie.  Ms. Mari Natsuki (lead actress) was very supportive, like correcting my Japanese pronunciation, and I am very thankful.  Ishinomaki, where the movie was filmed, is a wonderful place that reminds me of my hometown.  It is heartbreaking to think that people faced a tremendous disaster in this place, but meeting with those who have overcome the day and are living positively has become my asset.  I have discovered so much through this movie, such as friendship between Korea and Japan, meaning of living as a family, and the importance of communicating and passing it down.

And great news about SY!

Thanks for the update. The Seoul Awards will be airing same day with my birthday. If Our Seungyeon win the award, I think that will be one of the best birthday gift in my life. Lets pray for that brownies. Hahaha i wonder what kind of dress she would wear this time. She was hard to miss when she showed up wearing a stunning red gown before. 

I haven't been active on this thread much lately due to a kinda busy schedule but i read all the posts whenever i can :) 

It is really heart-warming to see both JH and SY do well in their careers. I haven't watched the dramas of the CNBLUE members' yet. I'll do it pretty soon :) And waiting for SY and KangJoon's drama as well :) 

There's one thing which i wanted to know. There were three songs released earlier- Shake, Someone Else and Was So Perfect. 

Shake and someone else is in the album. Why is "was so perfect" not there? I kept thinking about this.

JH can be really suprising... he comment SY picture:blink: Now I know why I saw in comment section in SY IG a lot of cnbluegt link. Because  there is a couple diffrent translation JH commnet Im afraid this become little mess and missunderstanding. I think the correct translation is chubby cheeks- gonglee global translation. Im also hope some fans-shipper stop being too excited in SY and JH IG comment section and give them some free with they friendship, so maybe without feeling pressure we will see more they interaction in future :wink::D

btw SY looks so beautiful and strong in her last photo:D I hope see her soon in her new drama...

I agree with @Netka85..i think with less pressure they’ll be freer to interact more in public..having said that, im just smiling so much right now..and i never realised how much i miss their interactions until i saw jh comments..jh drama is almost finished i hope sy drama will air this year so hopefully they’ll at least have some chance of meeting at kbs drama award

ps// sy looks so pretty in her latest ig update and jh looks so happy..this is the best version of themselves i’d like to always see

JH omma likes SY post too, i don't know how to share it here, :lol:

I think we don't need too 'overthinking' about JH and SY relationship, he will just comment, like, mention about SY when he want it, likes now. Happy to see it...

I know now sea is something special for SY, she like to posting about it when she go there :heart:

Nice to see JH's comment on her photo :) I hope they interact further without having to worry about anybody :)

the comment translates to "Your cheeks are going to burst" meaning chubby cheeks or she put on weight on her cheeks or something similar. :tongue:  :tongue: Remember when they went to JH's house, his noona said "he never says we're pretty, he jus says "You put on weight, you became fat" to us" 

and then JH was like "Yea, you tell that to the people u love" :tongue: and then she teases him asking "that means you don't like sy?" ....

And now we see a comment like that from him :wink::wink: i know...delulu :tongue::tongue:

But i really wish people chill. Like, stop commenting that u ship them on that very photo and as a reply to his comment. If the comment section chills, there's a possibility for more interactions. 

Bee happy!

Bee family!

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

I also think that If we are going to celebrate, we can do it here in our Bee Couple thread! Calling all Brownies/GongLee02! @luvtokki @USAFarmgirl and others...where are you? Let's have a Bee celebration for these latest events! :)

Sy's sea IG post, Jh comment and Jh's mother liked Sy's post too! We are so happy! :D

Thanks,@Aileen4ever for the update....

Let's dance together.....it boosts all brownies mood today

I keep smiling while imagining JH comment on the latest sy IG post.

Seems he can't hold it in any longer.

Who can hold it when SY gets prettier everyday....

FINALLY!  Some public sign that they stay in contact and are at least 'friends'!  This does make me happy that JH 'manned up' and acknowledged their relationship in some kind of public forum.....now only if SY had replied with some cutesy, flirty response it would have been HEAVEN!  But this is a good sign that they are maybe 'testing the waters' to see what the response would be for innocent IG chatter between them.   And JH's mom is there supporting her again ... awesome!  Even this small comment about SY's cheeks (he always liked to pinch those cheeks and the little soft part under her chin when she was being cute!) caused a lot of comments on her IG, but most, if not all, were kind and supportive to our Gonglee couple....it's all good and I'm a happy camper/shipper again!    

Sometimes you just have to enjoy the moment and what's here and now....  Not overthink or worry about tomorrow for it's the little things that mean the most....  But to be honest inside I can't help but be so excited about an IG I won't comment anywhere near them as I just want to enjoy it from here... Be thankful for what already has been given....  @luvtokki  So good to read your post here it's like a warm hug when you walk through the door at home....

58224-308424.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF0tF4SfBK4YVGlXG_HVl

I should have known that day I saw you standing there in that blue coat.  All I could see was you..... 

After that all I could see was US!!!!

Spoiler

DKm73ErU8AIJAg-.jpgDKjgoarVAAEwrk_.jpgDKjgoapVYAANLL-.jpg

We're still here after all this time and still believing.....  Love to all Brownies no matter where you are....:heart:usafarmgirl

All credit and thanks to all original owners...

Archived