[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jonghyun, why so awkward? that hand tho.. :tongue:

looking the lyrics suddenly remember someone who couldn't sleep and spent the night just by just staring at his girl. two years in a row. hahaha, how romantic,jonghyun ah.

andddddd

congratulation uri maknae! lead role wow. yongwha (the package), minhyuk ( hospital ship) and waiting for the confirmation from our hero, lee jonghyun for lingerie generation. B) BIG SUCCESS, BOYS!

This is just an observation (no matter how farfetched): Seung Yeon wears Nerdy cap and jacket that look worn in - as in SOMEONE has already worn them previously. Hahaha I'm going crazy with my delusions.

Hi! My first time posting; lurker for the past couple of months. Let's sail this ship off!

Jh related:

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Me: Congratulations Jh on your new drama! Read that Sy's drama could/will start airing on January 2018. Looking forward to their dramas! :D

Welcome @hoopla to our lovely Bee Couple thread!  Have a great day everyone! :)

Wow, I'm really loving the people in this thread more and more. Thanks for the welcome @Aileen4ever!

Also, by looking at the Bangkok concert pics, it looks like upon seeing the support of the 02 fans, Jong Hyun sort of just looked and was taking it all in. I'd like to think that the fact that a lot of people support whatever relationship he may have with our girl added to his very good mood.

I'm so excited to see uri LJH on a weekly basis and not stalk his ig to get a glimpse of his daily life. I heard GSY drama won't be airing until Jan 2018, that is such a long wait. Huhu but I believe they are pushing the airing date for a bigger reason. They might simultaneously air it in China as well, meaning GSY will gain more attention. The "Are you Human Too" production seems to be very mum about it, i feel like something great is brewing. I think thats also why GSY and the stars of that show haven't been posting anything related to the show. Even bts pics are so difficult to find. 

As i was going through some articles i stumbled upon GSY's dad's business The Flying Bowl Express.. i'm assuming its a franchise. 

then I realized too that Flying Bowl Egg Factory was the place where both LJH and GSY had sent flower wreaths during opening 

credits to the owner. 

Add to top it off, Flying Bowl Egg Factory (main branch) is on top of Carnaby St., the cafe place where LJH and CTJ hang out 

Its so funny how they have so many connections.. hmmm. That.. then Nerdy... Or maybe this is a faney's delisional mind..? 

Congratulation JH for new role in drama:D I am very happy his acting carrier grown, I hope he get good response about his acting skills in this project:wink: Fighting JH!!

About SY I read some news about her drama will be airing in January 2018... this is true? I hope not, 5 mounths is really long time and I just really miss her and I trully wait for this project... Whole crew seems amazing so I have feeling that this will be a hitB)

btw SY will be fight inside ring??:lol: I wish to see this soon...

cr. oryginal owner and thx 1993_Osy for uplaud this photo:D

I just realized something after reading about namlee couple break-up: I don't want to hear any dating news about the gonglee couple anymore.

After immersing myself with gonglee images, videos, and news daily for almost two months, I have been really into my delusions about them. I wanted to see them both together, even if it's far off in the future.

But I believe my sentiments may affect how I view their projects or relationships with other people. It's actually delusional people like me who may deter them from wanting a relationship with each other, if indeed they have even given it a thought at all.

So while I respect everyone else's opinion (as long as they're decent and considerate) about this couple, I think with my predilections, I'd rather not even think about a ship with them on it at all.

This is just my personal opinion, really. One I wanted to share in case others here also have quite uncontrolled delusions like me.

I'll continue supporting Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon as separate artists since I do like them as a musician and an actress, respectively. But I'll be signing off as a gonglee shipper, even when they do make an official announcement.

Stay respectful, guys!

@Hoopla - it's OK to go a little delulu about them being a couple, just keep it in here!   We have all gone delirious with our hopes and wishes for them to be together.  But we keep it here.  Don't take it to their social media, don't fight with antis anywhere, etc.  Just support and love them as individual artists - not as a couple.  Unless they are paired again in another drama! Then we can praise their 'amazing chemistry' and 'closeness'! (wink, wink :wink:) And be thankful for what they have given us during their time in WGM and in MOLS.  We got to get a rare insight into their personalities and lives that wouldn't have happened if not for WGM.   And the fact that they both agreed to do MOLS meant they still wanted to be together in that awesome drama even after their time on WGM was over.  Also, MOLS had a lot of little touches that pointed back to their time on WGM.  It also looked like they had a really enjoyable and happy time together while filming MOLS.

I still believe we saw love grow between them while they were together on WGM.  What they are to each other now - I don't know.   They are both busy people, involved in crazy schedules to keep their careers going in the right direction.  And for either of them - being in a relationship with anybody - would damage their careers to some degree.  It would be hard to keep a relationship going if you don't have the time to be with the other person.  So what they had in WGM 'was so perfect' because their time together on the show was part of their schedule and they could just - date.  Like real, ordinary people.   Not as an idol/band member and an aspiring actress.   They could just date - and WGM would make it happen.   Not the same as 'real' life where meeting up with a love interest happens only on whatever free time is available outside of your other commitments.

I hope, that if they are in a real relationship - they don't ever announce it.   So many Korean stars announce and then break up due to the pressure brought on them by angry fans and the media.   It's hard enough keeping a relationship going in the world they live in - please keep it a secret.  And, only announce when the time is right, when their careers are established enough and they are financially secure enough and they have done everything they've wanted to accomplish with their careers.    Then, when everything is in place and they are secure in their lives and their relationship - announce.   It's a long shot, but we hope and pray for it come true here always!

Jh IG

Trans: The 10th Hong Kong concert!!!! Cr. gongleeglobal

Sy related:

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

@luvtokki thanks for your words in the post above, very on point.

Totally unfair that in places like SK and Japan the way of "marketing" their artists is to make fans believe they own them, and making it difficult for idols/actors/actresses to stay in any relationship, date or even just hang out with friends (females/males) freely without making it a big deal.

Hope the unfair treatment for all idols/actor/actresses couples dating changes one day, and like the rest of the world do, they keep living life with their loved ones (dating or married) doing what they love, while fans keep happily supporting their faves, enjoying their talents and hard work.

As a forum dedicate to shipper matters, we happily ship, and do shipping talk while keeping our wishes for it to keep on sailing, if not, our support will remind the same, and wishing them continue success in their personal and professional lives, as always.

Thanks to everyone keeping this thread going on, is always nice seeing new posts here, lots of things to look forward from Jh and Sy! :D

I knew both JH and SY in january 2016, since then I became crazy about them. I always search news about them in IG, googling, soompi, twitter etc. And now I also reading fan fiction about them. I read this soompi forum from page one until I set my mind to join this forum. I am always want both JH and SY to be a couple, always.

But now, i keep my delusion in my mind. When I seen news about song song couple, I think it will good for JH and SY to be like that. Yeah make announce in the right time. And I knew some couple who made decision to end their relationship because of busy schedule, and yes of course if our couple announce to be marriage they don't want to be broke up right :D.

I like more JH than SY, I don't know maybe because I am girl, huehehehe. Until now I always support what JH doing. For SY I am watching her drama to but sometimes I also see who is she paired with. Mian, B)

Lets just be happy cause our couple really have `something' yeah like you all know NERDY, VIBRATE, FLYING BOWL etc. :):):)

Keep this forum alive, I am happy to be part of this forum ( this forum also make me learning about english ). Thank you all brownies, lets hope our ship will end happily ( when you fell tired about time will they end up together, let read this forum from page one again and again hohoho ).  

morning chingus!

@luvtokki feels like u've read my mind. i also feel the same with uri couple and not going to deman public announcement. i have m0re than enough delulu with all the codes, hints and even proofs! so, let's just enjoy this ride .:wub:

and to dear @hoola, it's okey to feel that way. i was once gave up on gonglee, but brownies family here and gonglee global make me think twice. make me doubt my decision to sail off. but again, it is up to you. you choose what to believe. simple :blush:

and BAMI! oh why is that cat resembles jonghyun a lot??? hahahaha. you are right dear @Dawani!

look :

so happy to see brownies/gonglee went to support cnblue especially uri papa bee! i wish i acn go and watch their concert one day!!! i want to watch JH solo concert too!

also found out interesting delulu/proof/hint yesterday

couple phone again? they've been doing this couple phone thingy since wgm, mols and now! hehehh or delulu much? your call!:glasses:

On 8/13/2017 at 10:06 AM, Aileen4ever said:

OMO OMO OMO!!!

Jh IG

Trans: I will come again ^^ :heart:  Cr. gongleeglobal

Me: :blink::D Thanks Thai fans! :wub:  Very happy for all CNBLUE successful concerts! :) 

Let's all bee happy, have a great week everyone! :blush:

That 02 sign in this video and also the signs in the concert clips can make us so happy! Can you believe what forsight his company had to name their album "02"  ... so cool we can cheer the sign, but at the same time those not liking will eventually think it's about "that old album title" LOL!!! I just want to how awesome it is. 

8 hours ago, Lyricalstars said:

Hello! It's been awhile! Here to share my 3rd 02 Fan Made Video~ Hope you guys like it ^^ 

I made some gifs as well, under the cut :)

Heyyyyy...sorry to cut the post :( But the videoo issss <3 <3 <3 <3 The lyrics they are <3....one request. can you make a video for the same song with their clips from WGM? :)

Archived