[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Jonghyun related. From CNBLUE's Between Us Concert in Jakarta.

Here's a good review from a Non CNBLUE fan about the band, and also Jonghyun.

Cr: Alexander Thian

He is a famous photographer, vlogger, travel blogger and social media influencer in Indonesia. A fanbase invited him to watch the concert and he made reviews about it.

He said this Jonghyun pic above is his fave. And that the Lead Guitarist's skill is awesome, has a good voice and handsome! :)

He said he loves this song but don't know the title. The guitar sounds so good. It's Sweet Holiday, this is when Jonghyun sang his part:

I am a very proud fan! :wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, i come back again.

Really sorry for my mistake in the past, seriously i love this couple so much.

I came to watch CNBLUE concert in Jakarta, this concert is my first concert experience in my life. I bought ticket for VIP section jonghyun cause i want to watch from JH from close, Hohoho.

At first, some friend of me who watch the rehearsal say that jonghyun not in good mood maybe cause the bad sound check. In the beginning of concert i can feel it too, but when the audience call his name, his mood is being better better and better like all of you also can see his smile in the airport CGK and ICH .

All over the concert is really good, YH is really happy, JS too. I don't know their song so many, cause I know CNBLUE from jonghyun wgm and I just hear JH song, but I really enjoy the concert. JH is really handsome, i only look at him without record it in my smartphone and i just get the video from my friend.

It is my first experience with CNBLUE concert and really hope all of you can feel what i feel.

Sorry for my bad english. ^~^

Sy IG

Trans: First one to sign for Mondgol Action, Gong Seungyeon! Love you, Mongdol Action team <3
Mongdol Action (Stunt Team) also worked with Gong Seungyeon for My Only Love Song.
Cr. gongleeglobal

Jh IG

Trans: Met my friends again after a long time and discovered something incredible ... Guys i'm sorry but i'm going to go ahead and self-destruct first. This is too funny ㅋㅋㅋ Memories keep popping up  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: My friends during middle & high school came to Seoul ㅋㅋ  Cr. gongleeglobal

Edited to add: My Valentine...a jazz style music song, just a thought. Me: :)

Wow! His friends look pretty good! :D:tongue::tongue:  

And woahhh! Both of them are on a updating spree!I always love it when they do that! :tongue:

And Seo Kang Joon also commented on one of her posts! Looks like they're good friends already! :D 

Waah....seeing everyone describe Jakarta concert makes a boice like me really proud...i would like to see them someday! atleast once in jakarta too :D  :D 

Hello brownies!

JS had his very first solo FM in Japan yesterday and I was skimming thru FA's.  

When asked his first impressions of each member, JS said about JH: he was wearing white adidas sweat pants with pink lines.  I thought his face was pretty but his style was uncool.  His satori was scary.  (Me: no surprise there!)  :D

Everyone said they had a great time, glad his first FM was successful.  MH is having solo FM too, and YH solo... anyone knows what has happened to JH's new drama?? 

@newbie02 Happy to have you back and thanks for the report!  I saw this video from the Jakarta concert, JH being called, that might have brightened up his mood like you said. :wink:

Edit: Correction - It was not sweat pants, just the top.  JS said JH was wearing white adidas with pink lines, MC asked both top and bottom??  and JS said, just the top. 

I'm happy to see SY taking a break and going to Jeju Island with her friend, mori_u.  But I wish fans would quit tagging JH at cnbluegt and putting comments on her IG like "where's your husband?" and " are you going to Jeju to remember your great memories there?"   IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT WGM!

I would, of course, love it if they liked or messaged each other on Instagram.  But they haven't - for a long, long time.  So I wish fans would just leave them alone and quit calling them "husband" and "wife" and tying everything they do to their time on WGM or in MOLS.  One person made a comment on the IG post of mori_u kissing SY and said something like "that's nothing like the kisses you received from JH (Ondal) on MOLS!"

Let it be.  Leave them alone.  It's tiring to be attached to someone in that way over and over again when there's no positive proof they are a couple or anything more than good friends who were on a variety show together and were cast as leads in a drama.  In fact, this kind of pressure could drive them further apart.  Look at what happened between Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye.  Or Yong Hwa and Seohyun.   The constant inspection of their every move and pressure from fans made it hard for them to be even friends.

I wish that they will unburdened by the fans and find each other naturally, without duress.  No doubt they have chemistry and were/are atttracted to each other.  But let them make that decision without the constant pushing by fans.        

(In order of postings)

Sy IG

Trans: I received a perfume box last time, and this year, I got a skin care box. It's really heavy and I had a hard time moving it around ^^ I can't wait to leave the red box aside and try them all!!! #InstyleBeautyAwards #StarBeautyAwards  Cr. gongleeglobal

Jh IG

Trans: She gives me toothaches just from kissing me.  Cr. gongleeglobal
Lee Jonghyun sang Hozier's Work Song (oversimplified, it's about how a woman's love saved and recharged him^^)

Credit and thanks: gongleeglobal IG plus all original owners/sources.

Found English translation on Google. Lyrics in Spoiler to save space in post. 

Spoiler

Work Song
Lyrics

Boys workin' on empty
Is that the kind'a way to face the burning heat?
I just think about my baby
I'm so full of love I could barely eat
There's nothing sweeter than my baby
I'd never want once from the cherry tree
'Cause my baby's sweet as can be
She give me toothaches just from kissin' me

When my time comes around
Lay me gently in the cold dark earth
No grave can hold my body down
I'll crawl home to her

Boys when my baby found me
I was three days on a drunken sin
I woke with her walls around me
Nothin' in her room but an empty crib
And I was burnin' up a fever
I didn't care much how long I lived
But I swear I thought I dreamed her
She never asked me once about the wrong I did

I'll crawl home to her

I'll crawl home to her

My baby never fret none
About what my hands and my body done
If the lord don't forgive me
I'd still have my baby and my babe would have me
When I was kissing on my baby
And she put her love down soft and sweet
In the lowland plot I was free
Heaven and hell were words to me

I'll crawl home to her

I'll crawl home to her

Songwriters: Andrew Hozier Byrne
Work Song lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources used in this post.

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources used in this post.

Jh IG (2)

Trans: Lee Juck - I Didn't Know That Time. Wa.. it's too high. Sunbae-nim, as expected, you are the best. Cr. gongleeglobal

Thanks and credit for aditional information to gongleeglobal and all original owners/sources.

Found English translation for the song. Link and lyrics below on Spoiler to save space.

Spoiler

Translation

Back then, long time ago on the old days
I was a small, foolish kid
I was taken away by the fever-like love
Persistently, I threw my heart out

What kind of love that I abandon
Life once was a burning excitement
It doesn’t come again twice
I didn’t realize it back then

Long afterwards, I became aware
I was small and foolish
Heading home drunk in springtime
My heart was tossed like waves

What kind of love that I abandon
I didn’t realize it back then

Oh what kind of love that I put down
I didn’t realize it back then yeyeyeye

Hangeul: yourfavoritelyrics.com
Translation: Princess of Tea @ princessoftea.com

Thanks and full credit to all owners/sources used in this post.

Link:

…wordpress.com
https://www.google.com.pr/amp/s/princessoftea.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/%EC%9D%B4%EC%A0%81-lee-juck-%EA%B7%B8%EB%95%90-%EB%AF%B8%EC%B3%90-%EC%95%8C%EC%A7%80-%EB%AA%BB%ED%96%88%EC%A7%80-i-didnt-know-at-that-time-lyrics-hangeul-romanization-translation/amp/

Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

JH singing soft songs of love alone at night...and love lost...wonder who he's thinking of?

SY got a gift from Instyle Magazine again - did she do another photoshoot?  She must have returned already from Jeju Island then.  Darn, I was hoping for some IG pictures of her and mori_u on the beach or out having fun in Jeju?  Maybe surfing....my imagination runs wild!

Chinggus, I hope this makes your day and sets a happy mood for the rest of the week: 

Been a while, no? It is always worth the wait! Have a great week! 

This is of JH's appa watching YH on TV at Sulbing cafe: 

Jh IG

Trans: A song you must listen to when it rains. Cr. gongleeglobal

Jh IG (2)

Trans: A song you must listen to when it rains. Cr. gongleeglobal

Found on Google the song lyrics, they are in the Spoiler below to save post space.

Spoiler

Daughters

Lyrics

I know a girl
She puts the color inside of my world
But, she's just like a maze
Where all of the walls all continually change
And I've done all I can
To stand on her steps with my heart in my hand
Now I'm starting to see
Maybe It's got nothing to do with me

Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Oh, you see that skin?
It's the same she's been standing in
Since the day she saw him walking away
Now she's left cleaning up the mess he made

So fathers, be good to your daughters

Boys, you can break
You'll find out how much they can take
Boys will be strong
And boys soldier on
But boys would be gone without warmth from
A woman's good, good heart

On behalf of every man
Looking out for every girl
You are the God and weight of her world

So fathers, be good to your daughters

Songwriters: John Clayton Mayer
Daughters lyrics © Reach Music Publishing

Thanks and full credit to its original owners and sources.

Welcome back @Dawani !!! Thank you so much for your post, its touching to see Omma's continue support towards Sy, plus her and Oppa's supports for CNBLUE members. :)

annyeong brownies! it's been a while. :glasses: life pretty hectic when new semester begins! but still, reading in soompi is a must. if i had exam on our gonglee couple, i'll surely pass with flying colour! hahaa

btw SY noona had sent a foodtruck to  jingoo, JH's fav dongsaeng. what a kind hearted lady. no wonder everyone who works with her loves her! so humble, kind and cheerful person!:wub:

Banner Caption:
Seungyeon treat you!!
Cheer up with cool drinks in hot summer shooting!
"Reunited Worlds" Fighting!
Yeo Jingoo fighting!
trans by: gsyinternational .

The caption by jingoo is

" Thank you so so much~ cheering coffee from Seungyeon noona! Noona, too, be careful while filming, fighting! " Cr. anonabi

andddddddddddddddddddd this is full pic of the food truck.

BEAR!!!! :blush: that was bold!  GONG SEUNG YEON IS BEAR. nerdy is bear. and someone wish to be a bear if he's an animal. so, anything with bear, we surely relate it to seungyeon. :heart:

uri bear is soooooooooo pretty. :heart:

Archived