[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

goddess seungyeon for noebelle

this lady is amazing! really love this spring collections!

green and yellow really suit her well. oh wait, any colours tho. hehehe she is beautiful! cannot wait for CIRCLE press conference tomorrow! jonghyun is in japan for SHAKE concert. i wonder if she would sent him a video with jingoo to tease him! hehehe. jonghyun will go crazy!

bonus trait : she is such a good sister! SIGNAL is jjangg! im kind of not liking it at first, but after listening to the song again, it keeps echoing in my ears. the song is addictive! let's support twice signal! sy circle & MOLS of course!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today tvN show CIRCLE Special episode- bts with SY and Jingoo:D:tongue: I was laughing when she act all cute to Jin Goo:lol: I am so excited about this drama:D

they have very nice atmosfere on the filming side...:lol:

The more i see the more i cant wait.did u guys see the presscon photos?sy look super pretty.her dress today is so cute and she look regal.and btw,she seems extra happy with jingoo.i really like it.her dreams came true.not only she get to meet jingoo but actually became his love interest..they even held hands today.now i cant wait for mols presscon too..eheh..

im really sorry but..

i did try to listen to signal and i did try to like but im so sorry,i really cant..huhu..it really is bad but just my opinion.i like tt and even knock-knock i can still tolerate cause its catchy but not this one.im so sorry but im gonna have to skip this one.:bawling:

Seungyeon update. From CIRCLE presscon. She's sooo pretty :wub:

Cr: GSY International 

Cr: GongLee Global

Cr: choutzuyu99

So many pics from the event. I'm very happy that her dream to meet Jingoo comes true... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jh IG

Trans: I fell for these cute little kids... Cr. gongleeglobal

Me: Promotion time for label mates, cute! :)

MOLS related: Updated synopsis

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Me about Circle and Sy: It looks like is going to be a very good drama, happy for Sy because of being in this drama, meeting and also working with Jingoo. :)

SY was shine today at the Press Circle presentation. Just like PURE GOLD:D 

I didn't see whole presentation but only cuts from youtube and seems like she is so happy right now. I think she is also proud to be part of this project. Circle looks like really solid drama and she is a lead actress finally. And Jin Goo... Ahh... Dreams comes true:lol::tongue: 

Honestly I didn't expect that SY get a love line with Jin Goo. I was thinking that they were partners in the investigetion, friends but... I saw yesterday in Circle special episode scene  how she act cute to Jin Goo and I was laughing, then I was thinking that this could be but... neh..:rolleyes: And today press conference.. they do heart sign together and in articles write that they have love line in this drama. I am sorry JH but I still smile like idiot. I cant believe that she don't only meet Jin Goo, work with him but she also have little romance in this drama.:lol::lol: Btw looks like she become close friend with Jin Goo:wink:

Poor JH, now everyone who watch WGM joke about this. I even saw several twitt about this. he probably get attack with message when CIRCLE appear and romance grown... I am curious how he react when he heard news:wink:

The only sad part is that we probably dont get a chance see JH and SY do a heart sing together in press conference for MOLS. I don't know if any promotion will be for this drama:unsure:

cr. oryginal owner and thx who upload this in own IG:wink:

Sooooo many beautiful pics of SY at the Press conference. She indeed shined. And how can she glows brighter every time I see her in press con/ red carpet like this. After seeing her yesterday, I became greedy and want MOLS to have such kinds of promo too, which .... might happen?  (I don't know, I wish hehe)

0000485371_003_20170517154006810.jpg

1494998606_1240864.jpg

seungyeon is sooooo fine!!! how can a human being so glowing and shining all the time? oh my girls crush. she is everything.

well, i don't understand every single words uttered in this clip, but why i keep replaying this and cringing, giggling like an idiot??? hahaha. seungyeon looks like trying to stop jingoo to say something further and shyly denied it. hahaha does jingoo know something? :glasses:  sy looks really comfortable around him. he looks happy too. so glad to see the bonding, like really good friends or families? :wub:

Hi Brownies!

Let me just put this up again just because she is stunningly pretty!!

Meanwhile, CNBLUE is in Tokyo for their tour. JH said that they had heard fans complaints of their set list being always the same, so they changed the set list this time and practiced a lot for it.  YH said they would have to practice after the concert last night since they change the set list for Day 1 and Day 2.  I saw many tweets that they made lots of new arrangements to old songs as well, and lots of compliments for the new set list.  Both SY and JH are working very hard!

JH also said he cut his hair as many fans asked him to do so on IG.  YH met with Coldplay when they were in Korea for the concert and had a chance to hand a CN's album to them.   

Do you think there will be no press conference for MOLS?  I was giggly just imagining how it is going to be for SY and JH while watching Circle press con....  I hope there will be one!

seungyeon is flooding on my timeline today! no complaints tho. 

really got goosebumps watching the trailer. hope CIRCLE will be a hit drama!

she is in green again! wahh, i know it's for plastic island, but still. green is jonghyun and yellow is seungyeon! white is for both of them :blush:

look at those similar faces! so lovely to see.:heart:

btw has someone uploaded this? what a thoughtful gift to omma. she posted on ig too! so sweet! well she really loves both son & daughter in law! :wub:

well, i really hope FNCadCulture will hold a small gathering to all MOLS's casts to promote the drama or at least send SY & JH to the entire countries for promotion because NETFLIX is worlwide. *demand much?? hahaha.  i actually left a comment under ceo's post to promote MOLS either press conference or Vlive. it is important to gather viewers locally and internationally. i hope he can consider our request since many of us did requested that on his post. not just for filling our desire to watch JH & SY off screen together, but to really promote the drama since it might have been forgotten due to the delay and people rarely know about this too. ceo nim, jebal! :blush:

Jh IG

Trans: Never forget! That day!

Lee Jonghyun is talking about the Gwangju Uprising (May 18 Democratic Uprising) which resulted in a mass slaughter with 600 people dead.

Protesters and students poured out the streets of Gwangju to march against martial law. Read more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangju_Uprising  Cr. gongleeglobal

Me: Posts like this show how much Jh care about the world he lives in, is not just entertaiment for him, he wants a better world for everyone! :)

Well, now we enter what I tend to call the "Shipper's Hole".  It's the time that follows after the couple you fell in love with and hope and pray will end up together leaves WGM and all you have to do is post him doing this and her doing that, but you really don't have anything solid as proof that he and she are together or a couple or even keeping in contact.

I know, I've been through all that with YongWha of CNBlue and Seohyun of SNSD for almost 6 years (has it been 6 years already?!) and it still continues.

I was hoping it would be different with JH & SY because of the many differences between the 2 couples.   Yongseo moved ever-so-slowly in the progression of their relationship and skinship, GongLee was neck-snapping-omigod quick and fast.   Seohyun was reluctant, a novice and innocent partner, Seungyeon was gung-ho and into JH and the relationship from the start.   Yong Hwa was older than Seohyun, but he was an upstart junior to Seohyun in the entertainment business, and she was the maknae of the nation's girl group.  A difficult position for any boyfriend/love interest to be in.  JH was the older partner to SY both in age and experience in the entertainment business.  Whereas YongWha was slow and careful with Seohyun, JH was bold and forward with SY.

I thought from the beginning it would be a completely different experience with Gonglee than Yongseo, and during their respective times together on WGM, it was!

What took a year to develop with Yongseo took only months with Gonglee.  And because of JH's position in the relationship and also the changing morals and traditions in Korea from Yongseo's time on WGM and Gonglee's time on WGM, I was really expecting more would happen after WGM ended.   I thought they (JH & SY) would continue being close publically, because they were so bold with their relationship during WGM.

But alas, we are again in a "Shipper's Hole".  It will be good to see MOLS, and it's good to see both of them succeeding and being happy and looking gorgeous seperately, but my heart yearns for the slightest hint that they are a couple (or at least keeping in contact).  Sigh. One can only hope...........            

Jh IG concert related too:

Me: CNBLUE is one of the best bands in the world, period. I believe that if they had a better/good English pronunciation they could be as famous as Coldplay or even more. I wish them the best to come. :)

@luvtokki you are so right. I do like the Goguma couple, and feel there is still a strong bond between them, they are just private about it.  Jh and Sy just has a more profound impact in my heart because of all the things you mentioned and more.

We know we saw true feelings of attraction/love with GongLee, even MinHyuk said that Jh had MEET HIS MATCH with Sy, and we could see/feel by watching them, it was more that just their reactions toward each other. In the future it will be sweet to know they had decided to bee 2gether, as in married, so no matter what their personal relationship is in the present, I will keep the hope. Thank you for keep coming back to share your thoughts with us! :)

Jh IG:  Fishing! (Does he sleep?...at all?)

Trans: It's going to be big!! ^^  Cr. Instagram

Me: Ok. Will be waiting for the catch of the day picture(s) video(s). :)

(After some time)

Here it is:

Trans: It's been a long time  Cr. Instagram

(After some more time)

Here is the video:

Trans: Ahh ahhhh  Cr. Instagram

Another video:

Trans: I will die (laughs) Cr. Instagram

Me: Not dying, keep having fun fishing! :)

Wait!...more:

Trans: That's a lot of force... My wrists are gonna hurt a lot when I turn 40.. ㅋㅋ Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: I'm performing, I'm fishing, I'm happy. After a 2-day concert, I haven't slept and went to fish at dawn
As expected, casting first thing in the morning gets a big catch  Cr. gongleeglobal

Me: :D

Archived