[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

9 hours ago, peppermints_ said:

where did I saw that drink before??

hmmmmm HERE?

The best way to recharge I guess :phew:

hehehehe. finally someone noticed this too! i was crazily laughing and giggling and got goosebumps for this coincidence! (or not?) hahahahaha. mama bear support papa bear?  same goes to those flower wreath to their friend's restaurant the Flying Bowl Egg Factory with jichangwook, jjy, tae joon,kim raewoon. plus, family and close friend following each other's IG? ohhhh..*delulu mode on* he does need recharge tho, since they are leaving to Bangkok today. not meet for 3 days! we will see their ig updates! papa bear please don't be naughty ya, mama bear can do that too! hahaha

and abouth YW & JH, that was crazy!!!  spamming with bad words and even go to their house? oh my, i really hope nothing bad will happen to uri boys. leave them alone! :angry:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JH AT ICN to BKK....

C9CTOCKUQAEQ4dL.jpgC9CTRHfU0AAkzUK.jpgC9CTV-6UwAA3bVU.jpg

C9CoKrYVYAAFnU-.jpgC9CoMb3UQAEqtGA.jpg

C9CUpz6V0AA9FoJ.jpgC9CfahYUAAE9cQp.jpg

C9CN6QFUMAAO5kx.jpgGoing to the Dentist...

C8-mcuIV0AAO3ZA.jpgC8-mcuLUQAA5DdD.jpg

C8-WzsPVYAAw-Tu.jpgC8-WzsQVoAEcuWE.jpg

Credit and Thanks to all original owners...   Have an amazing week Brownies....:heart:

Congratulation SY nominee:heart: Even that GON was not a hit SY getting notice as a good actress:wink:

and this is from CIRCLE bts.... I am getting more and more excited about this project!

btw she will be study medicine?

cr.8lette_official  

thx 02_gonglee:wink:

37 minutes ago, newbie02 said:

On today update, lee jong hyun so so handsome and gong seung yeon so so beautiful. Oh our couple, and the style is look alike *simple but eye catching* :heart: 

You are so right they are two beautiful people and it's so great to have you here!!!:wub:

Hi brownies fellas,

Firstly, keep on voting uri sy. Actually i dont really get it about this voting thing, because there is no category instead of movie (man/woman) and tv (man/woman). Some name that doesn't mentioned on nominee is also there. Can you give me some thoughts about it? Anyway, i still vote her!

Secondly, oh i got so mad to those so called "fans" that doing rude things toward cnboys. I know there are some consequences to be idol, but please be a supportive fans.

Third, sy and jh surely really very beautiful person! Love them

Good night from here :D

Jh IG

Trans: Airport shot-Did I lose much weight..?  Cr. gkboice

For tonight!

KBS's Guesthouse Daughters' on April 11th Source link:

"미녀는 공부 중" ·박시연, '하숙집 딸들' 비하인드컷 :: 네이버 TV연예
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003076926

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Looking forward to enjoy the show! :)

On 9/7/2015 at 0:16 PM, azwhoony said:

aigoo...cheer up JH!! (eventhough it's just a photo shoot)... why do I always think that truly SY is the only one that brings his cheerful side..seriously i was analyzing each of their episodes...each of the episode will brought him to laugh hard...none of it left behind....this going to be long post...bare with my spamming guys...miss those smiles...those laughs..

He fell for her at the first sight..

FVdqysB.jpg

The vampire instict..hehe

RQs2nMe.jpg

The bicycle ride...

wAdLPDa.jpg

The bold reminder from SY that she will check on her photo

3ISsBFV.jpg

SY's way to treat nampyeon teeth grinding habbit...hehe

xPpXrs3.jpg

Confession of the grown man vs little kid...

ssm3oQB.jpg

Smelling flower for the first time...

Lnywcex.jpg

SY's surprise attack...

LnShJle.jpg

SY's way to discipline his bad mounth...

3WANcgd.jpg

JH burst out laughing looking at SY closing her eyes...

OkXCNUH.jpg

SY's aegyo attack

UjEJuIs.jpg

SY's attempt to show off for dinner...

xum6mSD.jpg

SY's aegyo level up....

5DkO12f.jpg

Photoshoot...as couple

fspUTnM.jpg

School kid having fun with jealous SY..

bylcvV5.jpg

Energizing hug..

WpASsOE.jpg

Busan man cannot stand of his own jealousy...the more he act up..the more he will get from SY...hehe

dCUgsxb.jpg

Almost turned SY into dust...for real...hehe...

4MAho47.jpg

Do u want to get SY's wink sign that much??

lDC9pAe.jpg

Fun wedding party ever..

Bnn5GS6.jpg

SY's digging up the turf while dancing...

UYgmjgy.jpg

Rooftop water park..

o1H9MGB.jpg

SY's charm to escape punishment...hehe

K0xQTvZ.jpg

How can JH win any game over SY...? hehe...

tZpJogy.jpg

SY's sexy dance impact...

6Y6XYII.jpg

Water is not SY's best friend 

Fa9FW9b.jpg

Playing at "life shot" photo location..

vFQSEQt.jpg

SY momentarily forgot to breath while singing..

eKanLSt.jpg

Their ending was also filled with laughter...

tnDRPR8.jpg

Darn....when you are away with somebody...those little thing little gesture that you used to is the thing that makes you remind him/her a lot...

Cr. to the rightful owner...vid source from https://jongyeon.wordpress.com/ komawo!

i have no job to do, so I am lurking in this page here and there and found these wonderful pictures captured by dear @azwhoony. the moments are beautiful! . AFTER 2 YEARS, apart from their  current jobs and their hectic lifestyles, I...JUST..MISS..THEM..SO..MUCH!  if us, who only watch them feel this way, then what about them, who experienced it? when can wee see this pabo laugh and chicky smile again?  oh, i hope their feelings never change. :confounded:

Sy IG

Trans: With my lovely mom, Nanan and Ppsosong for night cherry blosson   Cr. gongleeglobal

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources. 

"Raise your hand if you want to see the cherry blossom with me" ... and he did!!! :wub:

Me: Sy is with her beloved mom watching cherry blossoms at night, here I am thinking about Sy and Jh in Japan...watching cherry blossoms at night, and the main flowers...each other! :wub:

Jh IG

Trans: Thailand is warm  Cr. Instagram 

Me: Warm indeed!! :heart:

I also hope that they feeling for each other never change. Maybe, we can't seeing them together cause now it isn't the right time, but I know they are meant to be to each other. When i saw their interaction in wgm, they are not acting, they done it with sincerity so we are also felt it. Sometime they became lover, sister brother and also close friend. I felt that when JH with SY he became himself, when he is doing aegyo to SY he can do it without awkward feeling but when he ordering to do it again in interview he become cool like usually he done or can we can call 'burning soul'. Let's keep waiting for the nice future ~~~~ 

7 hours ago, sarangbit said:

He's out of town :tongue::tongue: Let the secret chatting via photos begin! HEHE! :D

@peejlovesbee Omg! That post is from so long ago! But it puts a smile on my face nevertheless! :D:D:D:D:D:D

And can't wait for MOLS! <3 <3 But why don't i see the show's name in the netflix list? :o

Like "hey_drama" IG said: "coming soon". Eventually is going to appear. Maybe they still doing some more subtitles. :)

5 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

Like "hey_drama" IG said: "coming soon". Eventually is going to appear. Maybe they still doing some some subtitles. :)

We waited for so long. We can wait a lil more! <3 It'll be worth the wait! :D

Bringing a little music  & LOVE to our  Brownie house... 

Missing Them Too!!!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOUeIFJg24saHqDMqQ0i0

All credit and thanks to original owners....

Archived