[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guess who's on KING OF MASK SINGER this week? 

Here's wishing him all the best and hoping he keeps on winning! His voice is very soothing. Quite distinct and beautiful. There is no mistaking it is SY's husband behind that cube mask. The mask looks hilarious, espcially when he talks in Japanese with that distorted sound; utterly hilarious! I hope he wins again and again! 

Look at this display of strength, too! Whew! Can you imagine him fishing and doing sports with his son? Oh I can! Haha! How cool would it be if Mr. & Mrs. Lee caught the Jeju fish and had their son and JH star in Return of Superman? Hohoho!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great job JH did!  His voice really suits the song, with so much emotions.  Here's the full video (raw) if you are interested.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5dxuwa_복면가왕-e101-170305-1_tv

JH was so funny when they started to talk in Japanese (13:40)

JH: Nice to meet you, I'm Dart Man.
N: I am the Dart Man.
JH: Ah!  I'm Cube.  

I laughed so hard.  

Have a great day/night brownies! :wub::wub:

Guest wilddove

JH going all out promoting :)...... hopefully it's something big for their album. 

Eagerly awaiting news of MOLS..... when do they usually release the news?  Thursday?

Jh related:

From Guitar To Fishing Rod: CNBLUE's Jong Hyun Likes Fishing, Encourages Everyone To Try
http://www.hellokpop.com/kpop/cnblue-jong-hyun-fishing/

CNBLUE-Jonghyun-4-e1488556444725.jpg?zoom=3&resize=320%2C194

FROM GUITARS TO A FISHING ROD, JONGHYUN HANDLE THEM ALL!

CNBLUE‘s guitarist and vocalist Jong Hyun does not only enjoy the soothing sounds of music. The singer-songwriter has also ventured into fishing as a hobby.

CNBLUE-Jonghyun-3.gif?zoom=3&resize=300%

Jonghyun is in love with fishing. (Photo by FNC Entertainment)

“I almost lived on the ocean when I was young, so fishing was familiar to me,” said the Busan-born singer. Busan is a city in South Korea considered as the largest seaport in the country. It is also known for its beaches, mountains, and temples.

For Jong Hyun, fishing is more than just a hobby. The singer associated fishing as a “shelter” that comforts him in the midst of his hectic life as an artist.

“There are times when you want to get out from the tiring life in the city, then it’s good to go fishing at those times,” he shared.

CNBLUE-Jonghyun-2-1.jpg?resize=620%2C391

The CNBLUE member considers fishing as his way to relieve stress. (Photo by FNC Entertainment).

Contrary to the popular perception that fishing is boring, the CNBLUE member considers it as a fun activity that will be difficult to stop when one begins doing it. He also enjoys catching big fishes and setting new records for himself. “The happiest moments in fishing,” he described.

Last year, Jong Hyun set his personal record by catching a one meter and 20 centimeters long Hiramasa Kingfish.

“It’s just like a medal for me,” he expressed.

“I can’t express how amazed I am when I catch big fishes like that,” he added.

CNBLUE-Jonghyun-1.jpg?resize=620%2C775

The biggest fish the singer caught so far. (Photo by FNC Entertainment)

Due to his fishing hobby, the singer has also acquired a new skill of making sashimi. “I learned it when someone did it last time at the boat,” he said.

But Jong Hyun admitted that despite his interest in cooking, the dishes he can cook remain limited.

He then encouraged people to try fishing. “Fishing is a healthy hobby that gives you fun and lets your unhelpful thoughts disappear,” he said. 

Jong Hyun also updated BOICEs on CNBLUE’s upcoming activities. According to him, the band is working hard in producing new songs for its upcoming album.

King Of Mask Singer Episode 101 Engsub | Kshow123
http://kshow123.net/show/king-of-mask-singer/episode-101.html

Credit to all owners/sources.

CNBLUE Begins Filming Music Video For Upcoming Comeback

cnblue

CNBLUE will be joining the March comeback lineup along with popular groups GFRIEND, BTOB, and Highlight.

On March 6, CNBLUE’s agency FNC Entertainment revealed, “CNBLUE is filming their music video today. They are preparing for a comeback around the end of March.”

CNBLUE’s lastest album “Blueming” and its title track “You’re So Fine” were released last April. Their upcoming album is also anticipated to be filled with songs composed by the talented members of CNBLUE.

Are you ready for new music from CNBLUE?

Source (1)

Me: Excited! :)

Until then we can enjoy:

PS: Congrats to uri SY for scoring yet another role. Since the drama is set in the science fiction genre it seems a little out of the ordinary and I am actually looking forward to her acting in it. I hope it'll do much better than IB... :)

OMG OMG We have so many good news recently:D SY new drama, CNBLUE new album and JH on the "King of the mask singer" and he was win 1 round! He sing one of my favorite song and he do that so beautiful! I am so proud of him!:wub: Funny thing is that I don't watch often this show but in last 2 episode I watch because AKMU was there and I love this kids very much:wink: When I watch them sing I was thinking that would great if some of the CNBLUE memeber appear in this show too. And even greatest if JH would be that member:tongue: And BOOM next episode JH:lol:I was thinking about SY too, because I know that actress appear there too. But I remind that she really not confident with singing so I don't think that she show up... but who knows:wink:  

Annyeong! :)

Thanks all for the posts and updates :wub:

Can't wait for Seungyeon new drama, Circle and also CNBLUE new album. Feel like it's a well prepared one since there will be some collaboration songs with other artists.

And Jonghyun is sooo good and funny in that King of Masked Singer. People are mesmerized by his soothing voice, warm like honey... kekeke. Wish he makes it to the final round tho I read that his competitior will be tough.

Good nite all! ^^

Jh related:

CNBLUE reveal their comeback date in teaser image for '7℃N' | allkpop.com
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/cnblue-reveal-their-comeback-date-in-teaser-image-for-7n

CNBLUE reveal their comeback date in teaser image for '7℃N'

By yckim124    24 minutes ago    3,585    672    5
CNBLUE

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
CNBLUE unveiled their comeback date!

Recently, an insider revealed that the idol band is scheduled for a comeback this month with Yonghwa's self-composed song.FNC Entertainment provided more details with a teaser image on March 6. 

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE to come back with Yonghwa's self-composed song

Based on the teaser, we now know that CNBLUE will be returning with the 7th mini album titled '7℃N' on March 20. 

This will be the group's comeback in almost a year since 'Blueming'.

Stay tuned for more info!

CNBLUE_1488843332_cnb.jpg

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Today Jonghyun is in Japan.  He will be there in the 02 Anniversary of Jh and Sy trip to Japan! Would that be on Jh and Sy memories? Hope so.

In celebration of the 02 Anniversary of GongLee02 honeybee couple in Japan, lets rewatch it again! :wub:

YouTube

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources. :heart:

Everytime I see SY in Introverted Boss I am feel so proud to be her fan:D She is grown up as a actress and she is better and better. Also I think she is a utility actress. In the future she become actress who can play any role not stick in one role.:wink:

I read some comments from k-netize side that if SY play main role in IB drama would be better, but I think her role is more interesting and chellenging for a actress. In last few episode she get more screen time too...

last scene from IB ep 13:wink: Good job SY! !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAzitr1J6L5CKSvmcQuX9     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThpXCpqfoYS5Wce7dZsksimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAVWqr85vvD0HWSf0K_xz

C6OY4EaVMAIBRF6.jpg&key=9b3a539e3fe5713bimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS6R2Os2FE5eDLK-WnNciimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE4S9QoSvSCSwdH3_nnfA

I haven't written on the Introverted Boss Thread about our GONG  in depth mainly because my heart would show to much and I wouldn't be able to hide or hold back the pride I feel in everything she does.  I do however often mention that this is my home thread where my heart is but it's pretty clear when they see the hearts flashing on the left included in my profile and GongLee02.

Here I can say the words about her as sweetly as I want and pour out my thoughts like honey!  If you haven't seen her in this drama than I suggest you take a look and I think the last episode might just blow you away!  Her character is not the lead but you wouldn't know it from what I saw last night. I have seen everything she has done and I can tell you without a doubt she hasn't only grown up in front of our eyes these past few years.  She has grown in her ability and strength to not only draw the viewers in but by her amazing EYES ( That JH Fell In LOVE With Right Away ) and body language alone is able to keep them there...

Yes, our Queen Bee has become a Moving and Inspiring Actress and very soon a Lead Actress in her own right and not because of her beauty which no one can deny.  But by the pureness of emotions she reflects upon the screen that allow her to speak to your heart no matter what country or language because her eyes do the talking even without subs...

I'm not sure but I think my face may have been beaming more than hers last night from just pure and honest pride.  You know that feeling when your chest is full and your heart is pumping so fast and you just can't believe what your seeing because it's just that good!!! I kept thinking back on how at first I had hoped she would be the lead in this drama.  But to be honest no one could have played Eun YI-Soo at least not to me as well or nearly as moving as our Gong Seung-Yeon:blink::w00t::wub:

I hope you won't mind my placing this OST from the drama. :unsure: Lets just say when that song comes on every time I think back to my own memories of the LOVE I first saw in JH & SY that still are just as real even now!  I often think about JH watching this drama and wondering if it brings back to mind the memories of when he too saw Gong for the very first time.  Those amazingly bright, beautiful and oh so unforgettable pair of EYES...

My Love to all Brownies as always and I hope your days are filled with love and your making your own amazing memories...

@luvtokki  Sending you shout out just because images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWcgEKjOE8yfbhV-JU362You're missed....little-bunny.jpg.4fa6e163efaf1f8c567a95f

All credit and thanks to all original owners....:wub:

It's been a while but had to post ...SY did FANTASTIC on today's IB episode ...she cried and screamed and I felt so sorry for her. It was all about her today in the episode...and it was all he characters fault the girl died!!!  I can see how much she has grown as an actress! Wonderful! 

King of Mask Singer ... http://kshow123.net/show/king-of-mask-singer/episode-101.html ...you have got it waas SOOO funny some of he things they were saying about "Cube" after the song. 

"I think he is an actor because his body doesn't move like a singer"

"I think he works out because he knows how to do squats correctly throughout the song"

"He reminds me of Joe Cocker (a guy who sings but is very uncoordinated"

"I think he is older ...look at the way he dresses" ...Jh can't hid himself even if he tries!!!!! 

He was making mistakes and bumbling cutely around on he stage, but sang like a beautiful bird. I love his awkwardness...it's so charming! 

This will be a HUGE boost for him because aside from CNBlue ...King of Mask Singer is an extremely popular show over in SK ...on the lines of Running Man and Infinity Challange! 

He'll get known for sure. 

@happy2bhere   WOW where have you been???:w00t:  Seeing you post makes me want to shout and sing!!!! :wub: You might just need to post a few more times so I can pinch myself and believe it's for real...  I hope some others come home too!!!  It's been way to long!!!  Still waiting on that crazy rabbit to show up @luvtokki I might need to put a few more carrots out there!!!:D:lol:  

C6U3BYfU4AEKDaJ.jpg

credit to original owner and thanks...

Archived