[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilddove
27 minutes ago, starcrossgrass said:

Like @shayiza said..sy is starting to get shipped with other guys too..i think we just need to stay calm and stay in our line and try our best not to become obssessive and support them to the best of our abilities.. and btw..yoon park who plays sy hubs is a friendly guy and he is close to his co-stars..he is close to some of the aoa girls..:)..just fyi..he was in adolescence medley coincidently uri jh cameo-d in..with lee se young who is sy friend..what a circle huh?lol..oo and he is also in the drama the package with BIL yonghwa ..kekeeke

Hopefully, SY does not meet another guy who apparently has a serious case of a male version of PMS........ it somehow dragged her image down and led to unnecessary speculation ... so maybe it's not just matter of obsessiveness but also a feeling of protectiveness towards SY :)

Male version of PMS .. what do you mean @wilddove , there is a symptom..hehe sorry paboo this morning..hehe afterall Yoon Park was a great pair for SY. Really hope SY shine in this drama, a good beginning for 2017. We will be a happy Brownies next year. Saranghanda chinguuss.. :wub: Merry Christmas !!! yeaaa holiday again :D

OOT: Today is Friday.. Happy GOBLINization for those who love GONG YOO & LEE DONG WOOK .. yeaaa!!! BEE happy always yaaaa !!! :D

11 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

merci_drama IG

Me: OMO OMO OMO!!! My heart!!!  (Goes back to take a closer look)...research purposes...:blink::w00t::wub:

Wowwwwwww !!!! :heart: Can't wait for February !!! 

Guest wilddove
2 hours ago, aniliaz said:

Male version of PMS .. what do you mean @wilddove , there is a symptom..hehe sorry paboo this morning..hehe afterall Yoon Park was a great pair for SY. Really hope SY shine in this drama, a good beginning for 2017. We will be a happy Brownies next year. Saranghanda chinguuss.. :wub: Merry Christmas !!! yeaaa holiday again :D

OOT: Today is Friday.. Happy GOBLINization for those who love GONG YOO & LEE DONG WOOK .. yeaaa!!! BEE happy always yaaaa !!! :D

Wowwwwwww !!!! :heart: Can't wait for February !!! 

I'm going to put here in the spoiler..... it's not Yoon Park.... they were in a music video together before.....

Spoiler

I was talking about her partner in GON who followed/unfollowed her IG every few weeks.... maybe 5 times already and unfollowed her after she liked his IG photo, then followed her again...... Is he an emotional person or what..... that's why I termed it as a PMS... ha ha.......

5 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

merci_drama IG

Trans: #My only love song #Lee jonghyun #Gongseung-yeon Cr. Google got it right.

Me: OMO OMO OMO!!! My heart!!!  (Goes back to take a closer look)...research purposes...:blink::w00t::wub:

Very long time not lurking and see  this kind of picture here...oh my heart :wub::wub:

it's sad to see sick JH, hope he will get well very soon.

And SY is super pretty at premiere.. #girlcrush

And she is so beautiful here!!

7 hours ago, aniliaz said:

Aigooo... why my eyes catch and read those actors' name in capslock as "GONGLEE" kekeke :D

Enjoy your holiday too @aniliaz :wub:

59 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Aigooo... why my eyes catch and read those actors' name in capslock as "GONGLEE" kekeke :D

Enjoy your holiday too @aniliaz :wub:

8 hours ago, aniliaz said:

i@wilddove

Gong Yoo...-----both are last names of SY :P@Changsky hehe.....yur awesome! :D

Now in my country 3.18am, and im happiest ever crazy here... uwaaaaaa :crazy: my OTP in GOBLIN sing our song.. Eun Tak sing Lee Sun Hee song, Meet him among them .. during wedding scene.. did PD-nim watched uri couple and found that song was so lovely or writernim, was a fangirl towards Lee Jong Hyun-ssi .. uwaaaa im crazy lady here after watched k-drama sub early in the morning.. guys, you can watched that scene on ep 7 .. soo lovely ... i can sleep and dream uri couple.. be happy all chingu.. cheerish & respect others..saranghandaaaas :wub::wub:

Archived