[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

....and here is googles translation of the article these photos went with! 

"

[Sports Chosun.com] The drama 'My Only Love Song' of Lee Jonghyun and Kwon Seung-yeon's kiss god was released.

'My only love song' on the 30th, Lee Jong-hyun and a photo of the scene of kissing Shin Seung-yeon was released.

The two men reunited in a year after they received a big love from viewers with MBC 'We Got Married', 'The Couple', and they created a romantic scene.

Lee Jonghyun - Kiss Sung Yeon's kissing scene was completed with warm sunshine. The kiss of the day is an important scene in which the two heroes realize that they feel each other's feelings of love. So Lee Jonghyun and Gong Seung Yeon were faithful to their roles, such as capturing emotions in earnest before shooting.

KISS Shin shoots started with the "cut" sound of director Min Doo-sik. Especially, Jonghyun Lee and Gong Seung-yeon were in a role of forgetting their somewhat embarrassed heart, and they continued to shoot with Ondal. They share mid-term opinions, relaxed with jokes, and led the field expertly.

Lee Jong-hyun - The first kiss of Gong Seon-yeon The filmmaker has made a lot of efforts to shoot at two locations in Andong City and Chungbuk Province. It is the back door that has done the best effort that the two kissing gods come out beautifully through several preliminary exploration.

The production crew said, "The kiss of the day was filmed in the best possible way as it is an important scene that confirms each other's minds in the play of Ondal and Crystal." The film was performed in a serious atmosphere, Lee Jong-hyun and Gong Seon-yeon were in a good mood as they looked after each other, and a more beautiful picture could come out.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cr. thanks to gsyinternational

trans. @brainy_gomseungyeon

SY has new family member!! She adopted cat (Scothish Fold) Bamee:D

from yesterday EAT, SLEEP, EAT;) She is so cute there and she has good chemistry with crew:D

ps. BTS Kiss scene from MOLS look so beautiful:w00t::wub: I hope everything will be OK for MOLS production and they sell well this drama;)

From CNBLUE Our Glory Days last stop, Budokan Day-2 :wub:

Cr: FNC Japan, cnboice

"Our Glory Days Anniversary Tour finished! Thanks so much BOICES for coming together! We're sincerely grateful to celebrate 5th year anniversary together. Thank you!!!"

Cr: Starlit Night :wub:

Jonghyun IG update, Cinderella :wub:

Cr: Valentsia - The tour has finished!!!^^ Until we come back again please do well (fighting)!!!^^

Some FAs from Budokan concerts. Jonghyun's MC part ^^

He talked about fishing, watching movie, the hard time and how fans give him energy. Jonghyun seems talking alot when in Japan concerts... lol :wub:

Cr: Yuyon392

Cr: greedy4cnblue

Annyeong chingudeol..

Wish of you happy life also for uri couple. 

I met friend from my country here..hehe hope we can interact about them in our language.. hikhik :P

I been lurking here since soompi problem log in. Miss all of you guys.. hope we can share our interest positively & respectful.

OOT: Please support Shinwa comeback by watch their MV Orange.. what a lovely song guys. My Eric supersexy chef was there...hehe :wub::P

Happy2 day, hope a good health for all. Saranghanda chingu :heart:

Sorry for spamming you the FAs again... kekeke :P

Funny story about Jonghyun and his beloved White Shirt! :wub:

Spoiler

Yonghwa said Jonghyun in white shirt and his hair style looks like Chiaki Senpai from the drama Nodame Cantabile :D

Cr: boice106

FYI:

Nodame Cantabile is a Japanese drama about college music students struggle in achieveing their dreams to be world wide performers. 

If you watched Yonghwa and Seohyun WGM episodes, they met Ueno Juri who played as Nodame. While Chiaki was played by Hiroshi Tamaki.

CNBLUE members seem to love the drama so much because it talks about music.

You can read about the drama here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nodame_Cantabile

There's a Korean remake of the drama, Naeil's Cantabile (내일도 칸타빌레) and Joo Won played as Chiaki :)

Hi Brownies!  I am searching for tweets about today's signing event by CNBLUE but haven't found a complete report.  Will wait and see.  One thing I've read was that other members were very curious as to what the fortuneteller was saying about JH and they all gathered around the interpreter. :D

In addition to what @Changsky has provided (thank you chingu :)), I read on a blog by a fan that JH said on Day 2 at Budokan:

Thanks to watching the movie (The Pursuit of Happiness) for two hours, it made me think, 'I will do my best at the concert today'.
Then I thought, I will be performing for a little over two hours, and what I do is something similar (to what the movie did to him).
I thought, I, too, might be able to make you think, 'I should try my best'....
I might be making great memories for you, and you are rooting for us in return.
So everyone, until I see you next time, please try your best.

And this is a link to SY's Eat Sleep Eat raw.  I enjoyed it so much even without subs, watching our pretty SY so naturally adorable, easy-going and bubbly, so hard not to love her.  http://joovideo.com/ViewMedia.aspx?Num=1705964476405121028

Roughly translating from @Hyunyeon's quotes:

- His good match is someone who completely babies (spoils) him.
- 2007 will be very stressful.  He'll do lots of work but results will be either 0 or 100. He'll be better off to do everything at his own pace.
- This fortuneteller uses astrology for fortunetelling and JH said astronomy is his hobby.
- His personality - broad-minded, tolerant, full of vitality (or ability to make his own living), able to connect various people.  Tends to get pregnant easily (me: LOL), strong effect from his mother (generic make-up).  Caring, kind, good at looking after others, sometimes unable to say what he really feels. He should say whatever what's in his mind.  Sometimes he misses the best timing.  Once fell in love, he tends to go blind.  (me: uwehehehehe)  

Okay...I came back here just to look at their lovely photo's each morning to start my day bright and today I realized some things!

The face-on photos are definitely for the drama shoot, they were posed that way on purpose (heart poundingly precious!) The photo where they are standing their awkwardly w/ JH's hands on his hips is cute, because we even realize that if they do kiss in private (our shipper hearts), kissing in front of people ...and having to do it beautifully ...will still make anyone awkward and nervous.

The most non-exciting photo became my favorite photo! I do believe them holding hands and walking is a photo that is not part of the movie. It's a natural unguarded photo.  If you look at JH's face, you will see he has a small smirk on it (like he is really enjoying it but trying to hide it), where as SY is just looking relaxed and thoughtful as they walk naturally...holding hands. (It was probably just before he smelled them LOL!!!) 

Jonghyun got teary eyed while singing Arigatou.... :'( He must have been so touched after all the things that happened this year. :(:(

Another photo :

I'm getting teary eyed right now :(:( Can't see them cry. Let's just pray that they gain the lost happiness again <3 <3

3 hours ago, sarangbit said:

Jonghyun got teary eyed while singing Arigatou.... :'( He must have been so touched after all the things that happened this year. :(:(

Another photo :

I'm getting teary eyed right now :(:( Can't see them cry. Let's just pray that they gain the lost happiness again <3 <3

I did not see it as "lost happiness" , Touched that they are giving & receiving so much happiness when they perform for the crowd. The Love that he/they are given can be overwhelming and he feels a big responsibility to do his best for all those who give him this affection. He is probably thinking "thank you"  "arigato" from the bottom of his heart :D

Archived