[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@aniliaz - I don't know about WhatsApp.   From the YongSeo website http://yongseointernational.com/  they use chatango at http://go-chun.chatango.com.   A group has to be created for GongLee and requires an admin, I believe.  Maybe this could be added to GongLee Global like it has been on yongseointernational?    This chat has been going on for 6 years - since the beginning of YongSeo in 2010!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, yes, http://browniehive.chatango.com/  there it is, it never really took off, did it?   The yongseointernational one was very popular, I can remember 200+ people on it on some nights while Yong Hwa and Seohyun were still on WGM.  People from many countries, different time zones, 24 hours a day!   It was quite something, exciting times. It still has quite a few people on it, 6 years later.

If you want to chat, @sarangbit, & @Aniliaz - set a time and day - and everyone can join you on browniehive.chantango.com.  Remember, there are people here from all over the world, some are 12 hours apart in different time zones....... 

Just want to ask my dear friend..

JH is still in Japan while the others had returned home. He's still not in a good shape ( health ) or practising for the 25 December? A bit curious. Anybody can answer me?

This is the part that some of idol can't take it. Won't be able to meet in such a long period.. Aigoo. But, I trust uri Bear can endure it because she is such a brave and strong person..

22 hours ago, sony7279 said:

7Just want to ask my dear friend..

JH is still in Japan while the others had returned home. He's still not in a good shape ( health ) or practising for the 25 December? A bit curious. Anybody can answer me?

This is the part that some of idol can't take it. Won't be able to meet in such a long period.. Aigoo. But, I trust uri Bear can endure it because she is such a brave and strong person..

Hello brownies.  This might be old news, JH visited this restaurant in Tokyo last night (Saturday).  This must be one of JH and CN members' favorite places to eat.  There were a few tweets by this account last night, saying JH was with his manager and staff, and did not seem to be suffering from a cold, and he was wearing short sleeves under the jacket.  They even shared what they ordered...    So, yes, this has been a long stay in Japan for JH.  Just two more shows this week in Tokyo and their arena tour will be done. :)

Have a good night/day!  :wub::wub:

Jh IG with quote and his personal thought was posted first, then the fishing one. Going fishing Jh looks healthy and relaxed. I wonder if thats Osaka, near the amusement park, where that memorable pink ferris wheel is. :wub:

By the way he responded to the "fortune tellers" words on the fanmeetings he did for Cnblue's tour, he seems to be told (probably many times) is not time for love probably because of fans. How I wish all fans were just happy enjoying idols talents while supporting their private and personal choices in life. *sigh* Life is short, live life, love!  :heart:

Btw, I haven't been able to sign in to the forums using Internet Explorer since last week. If someone out there is having the same problem, try using Chrome, its whats working for me right now. 

Thanks everyone for the updates. Have a nice week! :)

On 11/26/2016 at 0:02 AM, luvtokki said:

Ah, yes, http://browniehive.chatango.com/  there it is, it never really took off, did it?   The yongseointernational one was very popular, I can remember 200+ people on it on some nights while Yong Hwa and Seohyun were still on WGM.  People from many countries, different time zones, 24 hours a day!   It was quite something, exciting times. It still has quite a few people on it, 6 years later.

If you want to chat, @sarangbit, & @Aniliaz - set a time and day - and everyone can join you on browniehive.chantango.com.  Remember, there are people here from all over the world, some are 12 hours apart in different time zones....... 

luOtJKx.png

http://gongleeglobal.com/brownie-hive/

Hi all, as requested to get the chat back alive, with the help of gonglee global admins the brownie hive chat is now up on the sidebar of gongleeglobal.com, you can also access it on the brownie hive page to chat :)  

Jh IG  reposted by gongleeglobal IG

Me: Hello hello! :)

BEE Couple! 

Sy related: 

Spoiler

More!

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Me: I could watch both Jh and Sy eating for hours, so cute! (now I am hungry) :D

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Annyeong! ^^

Whoaaahhh... Jonghyun spamming IG posts and Seungyeon updates are my mood booster *focus on Seungyeon with fish* :wub:

Anyway, found this on my TL. The title of the article is funny tho: "Diary of a Fisherman by Lee Jonghyun" kekeke. And with MOLS hashtag too :wub:

Cr: _mushroomee

And thank you GongLee Global team for activating the Browniehive chat again :wub:

Archived