[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

i dunno why i feel all giddy even with just their knees touching unconciously like that. or it is just me??? hahaha!:w00t:

i'm loving all this pictures from the drama wrap up that the staff from MOLS are sharing. they're giving us access to what happened that night which is a delight for shippers like us. they're feeding my delulu more and more and i love it!:blush:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our BEEautiful inside out Seungyeon IG  

Our Glory Days! Hugs to everyone in this thread, we are Blessed! Thankful for our bee couple Jh and Sy, and you all. :) Since google is messy, will be waiting for translations for IG posts. 

Have a great weekend everyone! :heart:

It's hard to believe that a song dedication was really more honest than some thought possible back then.  With so many beautiful pictures of them together right now and just the feeling that they are happy.  I have never seen JH look this great as if he is just so full of love & happiness its like a light beaming so bright you just can't help but notice.   For some reason my thoughts ran back to this song and how I felt the first time I heard it and the radio dedication of SY's that word for word touched me and I know touched JH as well.  I doubt any of us will ever forget that night in Busan celebrating JH's birthday.  All the tender moments that just poured out of them and the honesty you saw in their eyes.  You all know what I am talking about because you saw it and felt it and thank goodness we can still see it even now...

CxhZdzfXEAAS8u7.jpgCxhaP4-WIAAeeRh.jpgCxhFA_yUUAEg2_E.jpgCxiwOztVIAA-MjV.jpg

Spoiler

credit & thanks to all original owners...:wub:

OMONAAA... FINALLY JONGHYUN IN SEUNGYEON IG POSTS!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Seungyeon literally just made my night. Thank you for letting the vids out Seungyeon ah... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Anyway, here's Jonghyun's IG update from Nagoya D-2 Concert. Same photo with FNC Japan:

Trans by GongLee Global: Had a very nice time in Nagoya^^ We'll come back here*^^

Another posts:

Trans by GongLee Global: Dinga dinga (guitar playing sound)

Jonghyun The Pianist!!! :wub:

Trans by GongLee Global: Piano

SY, JH! PD-NIM and everyone associated with the drama.....Neomu kamsaheyo! :):) Thankyou for giving us sooo many photos.....our delulu heart really likes it......<3 <3 More photos till feb pleasee :D:D And i had only seen half the photo, but now i see the recharging!! <3 <3 <3 *happy evil laugh*......Now i'm waiting for JH to like and if possible, comment(I don't think that'll happen in a million years)...on SY's pic :P:P Come on JongHyun-ah, you can do it! :D

He does look like a pink peach...Was there a Loveu-Shot? :P:P:P

Wah.. daebakk. 

Both of them are posting a lots tonight. It seem a bonus for us also..:blush:

Agreed with @USAFarmgirl. JH really2 look happy and energizing recently. If we watch his IG just now, He seems like flying and excited with the performance. I wonder he has been fully recharged. Battery I mean...:P

On the other hand, I'm so glad there is none of negative comment on SY IG. Thank god. She is so brave to post that videos eventhough the circumstances is a high risk. You go my lovely girl!! Keep fighting if it is for your own happiness. Hoping for you'll reunite with Busan Namja..:D

The Honeybee videos with Bee outfit is jajang.. So funny to watch our Papa Bear's face. He just let SY do whatever she want with him. I assume there's a girl who softly persuade him to wear that costume.he..he..he. Who else can make him do all those awkward thing? If we look at his face, aigoo. :lol: 

About JH latest IG regarding how happy he is flming MYOLS. The caption is really something. Thanking someone for the happiest moment....

Jh IG

Me: Lots of sharing today, and blue t-shirt, but mostly white shirt, looking good! 

Like said on posts above, he is happy, and Sy as well, recharging has BEEn going on. Plus the fans supporting them, MOLS and Cnblue! Oh, as they do, I am thankful as well for cast and crew! :)

They are both going IG crazy!!! SY FINALLY posted about the drama!!!! She doesn't do that as much as JH, but today's was a treat! I bet she has tons of great footage she can share! (the one where she was doing hidden camera was hilarious!...she seems very playful!). 

Now let's talk about that amazing knee shot! For all eyes at the moment it looks unconscious, but surely they BOTH knew they were connecting! Everyone says they enjoy making their drama's, but in these photos we have seen ...everyone is like enjoying "family fun" time while making it! Seriously ...if they can show at least a photo a week of their arsenal of saved photos up until the drama start they will truly keep this train running and adding more passengers...I have a feeling it's going to be a good one regardless if people are a SY & JH fan!!!!  

Hello jongyeon shipper :)

Finally I join this thread.. I love this couple very much since they were in WGM. I always rewatch their episodes.

https://www.google.co.id/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D3W2hk74P42Q&ved=0ahUKEwiUxN32pbTQAhVEs48KHTqnCIMQwqsBCE0wDA&usg=AFQjCNHggNMcj8OiADvoZ40xLMGxJkhwbA

In the interview on August 2015 "please sing us your favorite song", and seung yeon sing reff from Eco- happy me.

Ji-geum-cheo-reom-man nal sa-rang-hae-jweo nan neo-man byeon-ha-ji anh-neun-da-myeon
Love me just the way you do if you would never change.

Nae mo-deun-geol ga-jil sa-ram-eun neo-bboon-ee-ya nan heun-deul-li-ji anh-a

The only person to have my all would be you. And my heart would never change.

Neon ga-ggeun-eun ja-shin-ee eobs-neun mi-rae-reul mi-ahn-hae ha-ji-man.

At the time you tell me you're sorry about your uncertain future.

It-ji mal-ah-jwo sa-rang-hae neo-wa ham-kke-ra-myeon ee-jen haeng-bok-han na-reul
But don't forget I love you. If I'm in love with you I will be forever happy.

So they're always happy together until now. Whatever their status (BFF or lover), they support each other..

Melon Music Awards...

CxnWZeNVEAAvG7C.jpgCxnWdpwUsAAfn0H.jpgCxnYHUdVQAABB5c.jpgCxnYHUgUQAEfQ19.jpgCxnXF2uVQAAA6KX.jpgCxnXHPKUUAA8NCn.jpgCxnXEWZUoAAbGsW.jpgCxnXbgYUQAEmuGo.jpg

Cxmwx9UUoAA2axT.jpgRelated image

From the first moment I saw your eyes something inside told me and I knew... That you were meant for me... And  I was meant for you...:heart:

credit & thanks to all original owners...:wub:

OMG!!! So many great updates, thank you so much brownies....where should I begin?  @jongyeonid  welcome aboard!!

SY's very first IG pic with JH (and others)!  I was excited to see them, but as always I was worried how some JH fans would react.  So far it seems just fine, and all the worries were simply blown away by JH's uploaded pics on Weibo.  I know it's been said many times but I'll say it again: we are the most blessed ship EVER!!  I especially LOVE LOVE the pic of SY and JH sitting side by side.  I'm not sure if they knew the pic was being taken, or it is just how they were like during the drama shoot and staff casually took it, well it doesn't matter, I just love it.   We all know how much SY liked looking at JH's back, but this pic seems somewhat symbolic to me that SY is not behind JH looking at him but now sitting next to each other, as actors who play leading roles TOGETHER.  Can we as shippers be more blessed than this?  My last few days had been kind of bluh but I feel so fine now.:wub::wub:

And SY in the music award is so STUNNING, love the classy dress, great color on her, simple make up as always and I don't know how she manages to walk with those heels but she looks very elegant.  As JH always used to say, she is the prettiest.  

Here's some info from signing event CNBLUE had today in Nagoya.  A fan asked him and JH said he does not play Pokemon Go anymore, and Tan and Shiro are with his sister (not sure which one).... cr: Yuri@anise_loveHK    (Me: thank god, they are alive!!)  

There were several tweets on my TL yesterday that JH did not seem to be in a great condition, probably because of the cold and exhaustion from hard scheduled drama shoot, though his performance was still great.  They also said JH not feeling so great somehow added more sexiness, :w00t:  They filmed the concert yesterday for DVD and it sounded like it was a great night again.

In the signing events they had a fortune teller (in Osaka as well, different one), and she says JH is a very unique person but an essential part of CNBLUE.  About work, his 2017 will be good and bad.  JH says, 'we had a lot happened this year but next year too?  Sad... I'll stay home and do nothing next year'.  (she also said YH and JS were connected in their previous lives: JS was a husband and YH was his wife).  source/cr: Yukako@Aw19A on twitter 

I'll add more if I see something interesting.... I hope you are having a great weekend, brownies!  

Edit:  I remember now that JH also said during MC last night that a lot happened this year and June was the toughest time and he could not go out....  Sorry for not crediting anyone  I lost track....

Archived